Soyboys

Whats their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/
instagram.com/katiechristinemuller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soylent trucks everywhere

vagina

Pls dont tell me this is real?

Because they can't score any, their life goal is to become one, big vagina.

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/
It's not

Photoshopped. It’s not the original photo. And he never said wife’s boyfriend. He said wife

Those fucking comments. Reddit is truly the worst.

This is the most punchable face I have ever seen. He looks like a baby that somehow grew a beard. Fucking disgusting.

Disillusion, a rightward shift and they'll all be posting on Sup Forums within 18 months.

No. The guy in the OP actually has a wife and kids. Makes me feel bad about my self desu.

Why they are always balding?
You know, it's creepy as fuck, like openly selled food that lowers testostetone levels to breed generation of sissy childish men.

soyboys are just sad
>my WIFES boyfriend

like where the fuck are our double wifes like wtf soyboys get your shit together

Soycide

I hate the Switch association with soyboys. Whats wrong about Nintendo? literally the most based gaming company

A glimpse of what cultural Marxism will do to the future human race....

Securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

This whole sub(human)reddit

switch is just the latest gaming console out and soyboys are a recent manifestation. once PS5 comes out they'll be posing with that box too, probably fucking the box with their tongue dangling to the floor. this disease has stages.

Can someone find/link the original reddit thread of that?
I want to see the responses

Quality bants

Because they always play their bing bing wahoo in public, max volume not headphones and make anime true overreactions to the game

Nah, I don't think so
Nintendo has the strange power to attract kids and soyboys

Soy convergence.

how come they are mostly american, is it the water?

WTF I got cancer from this. How can men be this retarded? This is pure evil please wake me up from this nightmare already.

>how come it's mostly American
Sweden come on, I don't want to bully you, but you make it very hard not to

damn his girl isnt bad

This is reality, Bernd.

To colonize mars®

grats on the vasectomy.

This. They are trying to "top from the bottom".

Wtf, Sup Forums and Reddit really are different end of spectrum.

>get excited mar colonization will lead to an ethnoplanet
>see this

Probably suicide

While kids and soyboys games sell 10 times more on Playstation. The smear campaign is activated every time a Nintendo product starts selling well. Sony is a huge megacorp that controls the narrative of the industry, and rightfully.

>there are some people that dont eat pasta for launch and meat/fish for dinner
You should adopt out diet desu
>one of the lowest obesity rate in the west
>one of the hightest life expentancy of life in the world
>tasty af

To buy up all the Nintendo switch.

Was there never a reaction to this guy's fame from the woman who originally posted him online? Or even from the guy himself?

It must be embarrassing surely to be a public representation of low test.?

nothing wrong with playing hand held consoles in a plane or somewhere else you have to be stuck for a long time though
and always play with volume low or headphones

Some people have no endgame.

there is literally nothing wrong with consuming soy

no, honestly. Most bugmen and soyboys seem to be american. They are spreading from there.

This. They bumble through their pathetic existence while being guided by their more dominant girlfriends, whilst racking up good boy points

Soyciety.

Someone should write a dystopian novel like Submission but replace Muslims with Soyboys.

They have no endgame, only the continued pursuit of the next shiny toy or instand gratification. Caring about anything beyond their own immediate material/hedonistic desires is an alien concept to them

She is absolutely fucking someone else, I bet the child isn't even his.

>the quintessential soyboy has a wife who takes huwheat field pictures
What fucking timeline is this.

instagram.com/katiechristinemuller/