America is asleep

Post your best mutts.

The 56% race was originally Latinos. Those disgusting smelly beaners are not us. They’re the ones who are 56% white. How did it get passed on to all Americans??

This whole thing is bullshit. The official timeline had him getting out of an uber at 2:19pm. At 2:21pm the shooting started. A teacher who hadn’t been shot went on tv said the shooter was “in full metal body armor from helmet to toes.” He put on body armor, pulls out an AR, & walked into the building then started shooting in 3min? The school video cameras were on a 30min delay. David Hogg made a video “hiding in a closet during the shooting” at 9:32am when the shooting didn’t happen until 2:21pm. Multiple students said there were more than one shooter. One student even said she was standing next to Nikolas Cruz & heard shooting coming from another part of the school. Some students were told there was going to be an active shooter drill at the school that same day. Those cop said didn’t go in because they knew what was up.

Nigger it's 7am. Half of Americans have already had a cup of coffee and their breakfast burger.

I had 2 breakfast burgers, and 3 lines of Columbia’s finest coke already.

Europoors are just butthurt that America rules the world now instead of them.

We never sleep.

I HEARD MUTT
WANNA SEE MY 23ANDME RESULTS????????????
I'M 1/16TH GERMAN

WHO HERE /WOKE/?

I'm tired, anyone else tired guys?
let's go to bed.

My favourite one

>7am
is it 7 assault machineguns

Guys I swear I'm white am 1/469th German, pls let me in