HAPPENING GET RDY TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=aewCl7k93hQ

FREE SPEECH UNDER ATTACK, UN PLANS TO END FREE SPEECH BY ENDING DEFAMATION AND BLASPHEMY TO RELIGION(ISLAM) THIS IS IT BOYS GET READY TO BLAST ISLAM ON ALL CYLINDERS!

GET READY FOR WW3 AND CIVIL WAR!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS ALSO MAKES IT ILLEGAL TO CRITICIZE JEWS!!

>a religion based entirely upon what you can and cannot fuck, because you know one thing, that you cannot stop fucking things
really delivers my dates

Get rid of UN.

Well, there's obviously only one thing to do.

We start a religion where our prayers are direct insults to other religions, and our penances for sinning is to insult other religions.

Then they can't insult us for insulting other religions, because then they'd be insulting our religion.

We can call it the religion of "Fuck the UN they've never done anything good"

im in.

Islam is literally anti-progressive
wtf

and christcucks?

was about to write this
best post

The UN has no power over the US Constitution. It would be a declaration of war if they ever tried anything.

And the best part is, our religion automatically accepts everyone who insults another religion. They don't even have a choice in it, they can't opt out.

nothing new

Alrighty, lets do it.

Genious

Both are unitarian. Unitarianism is the progressive religion.

If I can keep my foreskin I'm in.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaah go ahead your shitty laws have no weight in America

>UN

Nice try, but they're already bashing christianity, proving themselves as utter hypocrites (and christianity is still 'yuge).
As much as I'd do it for the trollz, they're already cherry-pickin' on this one.

I am in.
Trips decide name of religion.

Roll for Religion of kek

I'll volunteering to serve as the/a Prophet. No, seriously, I'm qualified.
Where do I go to sign up?

As Cornerstone tenant we need to assert that we literally worship Truth. This will give us legal ground to stand on as we call out the lying faggot Jew Commie Marxist bastards.

>The UN
>Having any power to dictate shit to any state
How often did your mother drop you on your head as a child?

Dude this is old news from like 8 years ago. Read about it on wikipedia. No one is going to take away your right shitpost

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

Death to globalism!!! This channel was censored , his Hoggpills removed. On the discussion are links to bitchute and liveleak for.banned video

Very funny German does the EU have no power ?

The mad man, its flawless

Provide sources and links that have information in text format. If no link source then memetic potential to get the word out is weakened and its just another youtube video nobody has time to watch.