imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 26
>Ru MoD; “Despite reconciliation statements made by the Jaysh al-Islam, insurgents continue shelling from the controlled territory targeting Damascus”
>Russia declares Jaysh Al-Islam legitimate target in East Ghouta, Idlib
>At least 15 SAA soldiers killed in Hawsh al-Dwahrah from an ambush by Jaysh al-Islam, who also captured a tank
>FSA seized the town of Qarmanlaq in western Afrin after the Turkish Air Force conducted airstrikes for several hours
>Turkey will deploy army and police special forces in Afrin with aim of “successfully completing the operation and protecting civilians”-Deputy PM
>HTS retreat from Darat ‘Izza in W Aleppo after several days of fighting with the rebel alliance of Jabhat Tahrir Souriya
>E Ghouta; SAA resumes offensive in Harasta, attacking Faylaq Al-Rahman and HTS positions in Al-Ajami District
>Source; Su-57 will not be engaged in active combat in Sy, but to test radar systems and electronic warfare
>Putin discusses Syria with Merkel & Macron in phone call, particular focus on humanitarian access to E Ghouta
>Iran’s mil chief; Attacks on terrorists holding Damascus suburbs will continue, 30 day ceasefire will be maintained

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-alliance-seizes-large-airbase-idlib/
youtu.be/XHQyj2jcfVM
almasdarnews.com/article/militants-attack-humanitarian-corridor-east-ghouta-russian-mod/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-czech-authorities-release-syrian-kurdish-leader/
youtube.com/watch?v=bIzTFUR748k
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-accuses-us-transporting-isis-leaders-safety/
youtube.com/watch?v=yaOYCeMCBII
youtube.com/watch?v=mcp0jgKH1Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=L0frA_0MjW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

2nd for based Nasrallah

Kiram dahane Emrika. Esteqlalam soorakhe.

Death to Israel!

>eliminating the juice

Good evening, death to America.
Thanks for bakin Pingu.

literally who?

Former Russian PM.

why cant our pms be more like that, but always some stuck up pseudoeuropeans

>Jihadist alliance seizes large airbase in Idlib
BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:50 A.M.) – For the second time today, the jihadist alliance of Jabhat Tahrir Souriya has seized a large base in northern base.

According to pro-opposition activists, Jabhat Tahrir Souriya took control of the large Taftanaz Military Airport in the Idlib Governorate after a short battle with Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

The Taftanaz Military Airport is a strategic base that is located near the Idlib Governorate’s provincial capital.

With the loss of the Taftanaz Military Airport, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham has now lost three major sites in the last 24 hours.

Jabhat Tahrir Souriya is a coalition of jihadist forces that was formed by Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham and Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki in northern Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-alliance-seizes-large-airbase-idlib/

np mate

So i'm going to Ukraine tomorrow for the first time in almost 3 years to speak with my parents first time in 9 years.
Wish me luck
youtu.be/XHQyj2jcfVM
Don't know why i'm afraid but i do.

If Syria can be settled without ww3 will some Syrians go to return the favour in Donbass?

For what purpose

>Militants attack humanitarian corridor in East Ghouta: Russian MoD
The humanitarian pause in the besieged rebel-held Eastern Ghouta area of Damascus has entered into force, according to a Sputnik correspondent.

Russian General Viktor Pankov said that civilians cannot leave Eastern Ghouta as humanitarian corridors had been shelled by militants.

“At 9 am on February 27, a humanitarian corridor was opened for the release of civilians from the zone of de-escalation. Currently, militants launched intense shelling and not a single civilian has come out,” the general told reporters.

The Russian Reconciliation Center also added that militants had fired over 20 mines and continue to shell Damascus from Eastern Ghouta.

“Despite provocations Syrian government forces ceased fire starting from 9 a.m. and have not responded to the shelling, respecting the humanitarian pause. The Russian Reconciliation Center guarantees safety to all civilians and those injured, who are ready to leave Eastern Ghouta and urges armed groups to cease fire and not to hinder the evacuation,” the reconciliation center stated.

On Monday, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said that a new daily humanitarian pause in Eastern Ghouta would start on Tuesday from 09:00 [07:00 GMT] until 14:00, following the relevant order of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Security at the exit from the humanitarian corridor is set to be provided by the Russian military police and the Syrian army.

On Saturday, the UN Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution calling on all involved parties to cease fire and adhere to a long-term humanitarian pause on the entire territory of Syria in order to guarantee the safe and unimpeded supply of humanitarian aid as well as the medical evacuation of those injured. However, resolution 2401 does not apply to the fight against groups designated as “terrorist” by the UNSC.

>cont

Don't know.

This makes me wonder, were HTS almost wiped out already in the Abu Al duhur offensive or have alot of them defected/gone into hiding/trying to escape syria and this is the fanatic remnants?

Damn, didn't speak to your parents for 9 years? Mind if I ask why?

The alleged footage uploaded to YouTube shows the Syrian Army’s “Tiger forces” advancing on the hilltop of Tal Farzat in Eastern Ghouta. The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed its operation in Eastern Ghouta after reportedly breaking through the frontlines of the Jaysh al-Islam terrorist group dominating the area.
The Russian Defense Ministry had previously stated that despite the agreement the rebels from Jaysh al-Islam continued the shelling.
“Despite reconciliation statements made by Jaysh al-Islam, insurgents continue mortar shelling from the controlled territory targeting the city of Damascus Four people lost their lives, more than 50 were injured, including 16 children [in a week],” the ministry’s statement read.
According to the Ministry, the illegal armed groups have also targeted the Syrian army at various sites on the line of contact, while Damascus’ positions near the settlements of Hazrama and Nashabiyah were attacked by car bombs.
“Despite the UN Security Council resolution on the establishment of a 30-day ceasefire in Syria, the situation in Eastern Ghouta continues to worsen” the Russian reconciliation center’s spokesman Maj. Gen. Yuri Yevtushenko said at a daily briefing on Monday.
Previously, Moscow warned that militants in the region were preparing to launch a provocative chemical attack which they plan to blame on the Syrian government, according to a report released by the Russian Reconciliation Center for Syria on Sunday:
“The data at our disposal indicates the leaders of militant units are preparing a provocation that will involve the utilization of chemical weapons in order to accuse the government forces of deploying chemical weapons against peaceful civilians.”

The Russian military has noted that the terrorist groups were trying to undermine the ceasefire, attempting to provoke a backlash from the Syrian army.
almasdarnews.com/article/militants-attack-humanitarian-corridor-east-ghouta-russian-mod/

What are the turks up to these days

Can't afford a phone.

when they realised that their liberal capitalism was turning into oligarchy they gave him the job to fix it and he failed.

so is there any good happenings or is it still shitposting
being a bit busy

Allegedly the durkas have an air force now. Pic of their airbase taken by a Russian reconnaissance aircraft somewhere over Idlib.

They never accepted that i'm into girls. I'm the only child and they always wanted grandchildren so damn much.

hence
>we tried our best but everything turned out as usual

Good morning, i hate israel

When he is going to get general fieldmarshall rank lads?

>They never accepted that i'm into girls. I'm the only child and they always wanted grandchildren so damn much.
What?

GLA shall rule the world

>Czech authorities release Syrian Kurdish leader
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:25 P.M.) – The Czech authorities have released the leader of the Kurdish PYD, Salih Muslim, after detaining him in Prague over the weekend.

Salih Muslim was previously detained by the Czech authorities on behalf of Turkey, who claims that the PYD leader participated in a terrorist act with the outlawed PKK in 2007.

Turkey is still seeking his extradition to Ankara, but have failed to get the Czech authorities to agree to thus far.

Salih Muslim is considered one of the most influential Kurdish leaders in Syria; he often visits Damascus to negotiate on behalf of the Kurds in the northern part of the country.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-czech-authorities-release-syrian-kurdish-leader/

she is a dyke and her parents want kids
she aint giving them any
match the dots genius

yuge if yuge.

Trump rules

why is it a big deal?

She is a dyke.

>you will never be a Russian dyke getting your pussy eaten while checking the newest gains on /sg/

Day ruined

Memes and propaganda aside, is the Ghouta operation finished?

I just checked the liveuamaps, and the borders in Eastern Ghouta haven't moved ONE BIT over the last 2 months

And what's gonna happen to it anyway? Because it's becoming apparent they'll have to stop their operations there due to the complete absence of progress

>wanting to be gay

because it would be a huge cocktease vis-a-vis the Turks. "we caught your equivalent of bin-Laden; we told you we caught him and hinted you might have him; but oh well, watch him go again. LMAO"
insert furious turks and threats of world war turkiye.

Its not gay because I am a dude, so fantasizing about girls is 100% halal.

Bad bait desu

there were some significant gains 2 days ago. I think they're cautiously doing it a step at a time, not rushing the job. I don't know if the 5 hour daily ceasefire will slow the op down significantly.

Footage of Russian operations at Hmaymim airbase
youtube.com/watch?v=bIzTFUR748k

Sorry, I'll delete it ;___;

Wait until the bombing stops

gains are sloowww
like 2015 slow
its painful
but gains are still there
i am not here 24/7 but twitter is telling me gaisn are still coming

>Syria accuses US of transporting ISIS leaders to safety
According to the Syrian state-run news agency SANA, the US has evacuated Daesh leaders from the Al-Shaddadah area in the northeastern al-Hasakah Governorate using its helicopters.

The extremists have been transported to Sabah al-Khair, a base located 20 km south of the city of al-Hasakah, which US forces use to train militants, the civilian sources said as cited by SANA.

The sources added that the helicopters dropped off four senior Daesh terrorists, including one holding Belgian nationality.

They also noted that the evacuation occurred amid reports on social media accounts held by terrorists that the militant called “Abu Qasim al-Iraqi” had disappeared along with his wife and a bodyguard as well as a large amount of money.

The reports of US collusion with extremists emerge on a regular basis. On February 21, an anonymous source from al-Hasakah told Sputnik that local residents had witnessed US helicopters landing on the territory of a local prison and then leaving; the source explained that the flights were for the evacuation of radicals.

Earlier in November 2017, reports had emerged saying that “US military aviation” was used to take Daesh commanders from the town of al-Mayadin just before it was recaptured by the Syrian army.

The Russian Defense Ministry has said that the US-led coalition was engaged in the training of former Daesh and Nusra Front terrorists on a base near al-Hasakah in order to create the new militant formation called the “New Syrian Army.”
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-accuses-us-transporting-isis-leaders-safety/

>bombing
Wasn't it shelling?

But I acquired an unhealthy gains habit over the last year. I am willing to admit I might actually be addicted to gains.
Where do I get my fix?

Oh well, I'm sorry for that. I hope all goes well. And it's not unnatural to be scared, it'd be unnatural if you weren't. 9 years is a long fucking time, man.

You could start tagging IRL then mark it on a map

I never got the hourly ceasefire concept. Do they start flinging shit at each other the moment a second passes the 5 hour or what? And when do they stop?

>the borders in Eastern Ghouta haven't moved ONE BIT over the last 2 months
In that case hoholmap is in denial or some shit

Nashibiyah (southeast) is at the very least contested, most likely fully taken

It's a humanitarian ceasefire. Just meant to be five hours in which civilians can do shit without being blown to bits.

>Memes and propaganda aside, is the Ghouta operation finished?
Refer to this post:

Test

>You're in

now what the hell attracts a russian dyke to /sg/ of all things

Oh, I see. Thanks.

Lanka or Platy?

>five hours in which rebels can reorganize stock up and redistribute their human shields

Is there a explanation of what did that? I guessing some kind of shell fragments?

sounds soothingly autistic, and maybe a bit criminal
i myself write Nazi marching song titles on bathroom toilets at every TAFE i go to

clearly shrapnel or maybe he fell side on to a sharp object
a bullet would have impacted into his face

Burn the fags
Lynch the coons
Bury the camel jockeys
Gas the kikes
Behead the mudslimes

Thanks it wasnt on my mind that someone could be a girl around here

didn't he maybe fall on that knife held by the guy on the left?
ban the funposters

i too am a fan of Johnny Rebel

there isnt any actual girls here, just failed g*rls

probably

this
any girl who finds herself into /sg/ is either mentally ill or a man

you're a disgrace to poland
tfu

assadists are getting grinded like there's no tomorrow
a fucking army getting rekt by goatfuckers with rusty ak-s

wheres the proofs

*bolan

youtube.com/watch?v=yaOYCeMCBII

Man, watching those poor saa soldier get killed by jaiysh al islam was paintful, and they even got the t72

>a video from 3 days ago showing 6 rebels barely killing 2 unarmed soldiers fleeing a tank at less than 100 yard

yes absoluteky rekt

Who ever you want it to be user kun

Do not argue with rebel mentality. Let them think they're winning.

And the 25 dead assadists on ivan's list

Thank you for your kind words lad. Everything should be ok.

Footage of Mi-28 attacking ISIS
youtube.com/watch?v=mcp0jgKH1Cw

all Sup Forums girls are filth just like a boy using tumblr

srsly tho
at least call them on a pay phone
unless they disowned you they still love you
parents wont forget thier kids like that
its sure to put them at least a little happy
call them on easter or on their birthday
not out of the blue
so you have something to talk abot

footage of the song that played as I penetrated your mother
youtube.com/watch?v=L0frA_0MjW8

Does this mean we are a failure too?

"We're winning g-guys, Handarat was a minor set back we'll get it back, the kurds will pay for the youth complex a thousand times in coming days, hundreds of dead assadists everywhere, we're winning"

DELETE SUCH HERETICAL POSTS YOU FILTH

no

n-nevermind.....

speak for yourself

This is lanka

Turkish deputy PM says Czech court ruling on @SalihMaslem Is a decision supporting terrorism

lol its already happening

>turkey in charge of accusing others for supporting terrorism

>lanka
oh hey