Made in Abyss

Value Village will not be subarashii

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_mdaD3PDmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>***,349位/***,338位 ◎ (***,672 pt) [*,*14予約] 2017/10/25 メイドインアビス Blu-ray BOX 上巻
>***,917位/***,881位 ◎ (***,239 pt) [*,**8予約] 2017/10/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 メイドインアビス Blu-ray BOX 上巻( 早期予約特典:原作者・つくしあきひと先生描き下ろしA3クリアポスター付 )( 全巻購入特典:「Amazonプライムビデオ製作キャスト出演映像収録DVD」引換シリアルコード付 )

Not even Nanachi can bring in sales from abyss.

did everyone burned out from 48 hours of nonstop shitposting?

I hope so. We need a break from all this.

This man is your friend, he fights for your freedom

I don't watch the show, just saw a thing on hs, the fuck happened?

One way trip to hell has consequences even for children.

Well, trips to hell should have consequences. That doesn't really answer my question.

I love her voice, but not enough screen time

Threads have slowed down considerably since then. We can finally get back on the cozy train.

Legs make it infinitely creepier

Would you eat her stew in order to make her happy?

Impaled through hand with poisonous barb followed by 6.5 minutes of bleeding out of every orifice while robot friend cries while breaking the arm and starting to amputate the hand. Then a cute humanoid rabbit shows up.

It was a fun experience

>tfw 7chi shares a VA with the worst girl in Girls und Panzer

Irredeemable things

What does it smell like?

Honestly it's a good thing Riko's so tough despite being physically weak and kind of stupid. If she hadn't been able to tell robot what he needed to do she'd be dead.

I never actually thought about it until this scene, but Reg doesn't have any toes.

>tfw no cute robot shota toes to tickle

Would you a brown Riko.

>uncrippled hand
Disgusting

Not good at all

What did she mean by this?

What are they doing to his dick

Harvesting the roboshota milk

Reposting in hopes someone explains what the fuck is going on: youtube.com/watch?v=9_mdaD3PDmY

>can't even figure out the practical purpose of a dick-milking navelfuck machine
Really dude?

I can’t wait to see this scene animated, is so cute to see the Bunny smile getting crushed like that

>tfw you were on Sup Forums when made in abyss aired
>tfw you were here to witness a masterpiece

So Tama-chan kills everything that invades its territory, feeding the plants while the plants provide it food and home?

only those who have ventured into the abyss know

I wouldn't call her stupid, she has a lot of practical knowledge about the Abyss and knows how to deal with many of it's beasts and challenges, she just lacks the skills to out the knowledge into effect without Reg. I'd more just call her impulsive and overzealous. She often gets ahead of herself and falls into a trap or some such.

Just about every encounter so far would've been infinitely worse if she didn't know how to deal with the situation.

What the fuck is happening over here.

More like
>you were here to witness thread quality rapidly decline as episodes aired, leaving the thread a crossboarder spamfest that took months to recover

what happened to manga updates??

Really it'd be better if Riko just put her brain in the robot's body.

The harsh nature of the Abyss has led to some pretty interesting symbiosis.

It takes nutrients from it's own penis?

Riko catching the undeserved hate of every secondary and autistic Nanachi waifufag is a fairly recent forced meme, most readers of the manga were able to recognize what a good character and objectively beautiful girl she is, her genuine passion and incredible strength of will lighting the path and driving the team further into the heart of the abyss no matter how grim the situation is completely lost on the crybaby faggots who bitch about how she has to urinate and defecate at times like a human being with a functioning digestive system usually tends to, apparently resembles a spud despite having more or less the same facial structure of every character her age, and isn't an invincible pickaxe terminator mary sue who doesn't look completely identical to her mother in every way.

If there's one thing I can really appreciate about what this episode has dragged to our doorstep, it's that it made most of them finally shut the fuck up with their incessant shitposting and forced them to acknowledge how gruesome, fucked up and emotionally heavy some of the things she has to deal with are, and how strong she is for being able to do so. I can honestly say I'd count on her in the abyss over at least half of you motherfuckers.

She gets her cuteness from Torka

Her tits are growing.

She was being a smug cunt at that point in the story so she had it coming, good for Reg. Utterly breaking her by vaporizing her best friend might've been laying it on a tad thick though

t. Natt

you dont?

>having a penis
Are you saying you're not a little girl user?

If you think this episode will stop the jokes you are delusional good user

>Natt will never get to plant his seed inside Riko
Since Riko is a zombie, does that mean her eggs are zombie eggs? If she had a baby would it be normal or would it be like her?

If Natt masturbates on the edge of the Abyss, maybe Riko can catch some semen falling down.
Also this zombie meme is going too far, she came back to life but she isn't undead.

True but she could die any time for no reason according to Ozen. Just wondering if it applies to her offspring.

Cum into the Abyss long enough, and the Abyss cums into you.

I never said that, but it's difficult for them to spout their usual memes when they're apparently still reeling from the despair and viscerality of willingly having your arm snapped so it can be amputated while hallucinating nightmarishly and gushing blood from every orifice. Even the super cool kids who usually like making jokes out of fucked up things are still taken aback by what they just witnessed if all of the threads today and yesterday are any indicator.

I feel bad for Bonedad

>Finally get the blessing of the Abyss
>Can now freely traverse the Abyss
>Body gets killed by little girl and I-Robot

The kids beat him fair and square, in the end he was happy

>freely traverse the Abyss
It's not THAT good. It just helps you perceive the curse and traverse it more safely.
If the bun takes an elevator from the sixth to first layer, she will still die horribly.

oh thought it made them immune to the curse or at least able to ascend from 6th layer to the 5th layer

Riko haters only started appearing after the out of character filler content for ep 9, where she did indeed act retarded for no reason.

The anime writers ruined everything.

I'm on episode 10 and I can't bear to watch it. How do I harden the fuck up?

Episode 9 should be removed

>True but she could die any time for no reason according to Ozen
Another stupid animeonly watcher myth. Because of the HS translation, people think that creatures revived by the curse-warding box spontaneously stop moving and die for no reason. They didn't realize that was Ozen was using cheeky terminology which equated life to movement, since she was trying to come off as mean and edgy.

No, Riko will not spontaneously turn back into a stillborn baby for no reason. Neither did the meat. She'll only die if killed.

The potato jokes were here way before, newfriend

For what little we have seen, it looks like Faputa can move freely in the sixth layer, so maybe Bondrewd and Nanachi don’t know the full capabilities of a Blessed body?

>She'll only die if killed.

Then why did the thing she made die after a day?

Those jokes were about her being ugly, not stupid.

If you go on other sites, you'll see after ep 9 tons of people started complaining about Riko being genuinely dumb.That simply wasn't the case before, and was entirely due to the incompetence of the anime staff.

The curse isnt active in the village you speedreader

This was outside the village holy shit.

because she hunted it down and killed it. She stated so in the manga, but the anime translation apparently implied otherwise.

Indeed, the Potato and the poop jokes were here before the anime started

I'm gonna start the manga. Should I read it from the start or just catch up to where the anime left and why?

Also what translation group is the best for this?

Well Sup Forums?

Start.
There is only one "group" (actually a bunch of Sup Forumsutists) that is up to date. Check batoto.

Faputa is going to be Lyza

>Start
but why

Read it from the start to enjoy Tsukushi's art and paneling, as well as catch all of the little side and bonus pages.

Sup Forumsnonymous on Batoto is the best.

I'm a busy man, user, if possible I'd like to start where it left.
I'm not in for the paneling but are those side and bonus pages really worth it?

Because, as evidenced by this thread, the anime glosses over a lot of things, or the translators fuck up. It's only 20 chapters you autist, stop shitposting and go read it.

It takes half a day at most to read everything, you're just fucking lazy.

>I don't appreciate art

And I mean 20 chapters until you're up to date, after that there's another 22.

it's really fast paced. If you skip the early parts you will miss the censored bits, like Riko's little Rikos.

>those Japs trying so hard not to lose their shit putting voices on this

yame desu

yame desu

That's only half true for reasons that will probably become clear in the next episode. She was right to restrict it, but if Reg hadn't tried to amputate then through the combined power of the rabbit loli and the abomination loli her arm would have been normal again instead of only being able to move part of her hand.

Look how proud she is of her dish.
Remember, she had never had anything good to eat in her entire life, and she doesn't know any better. She truly thinks she's giving him something that he would want, because it's probably the absolute best thing she knows how to make for herself.
She's such a good person.

I love the anime but man the threads are worse than madoka. What a shame.
Not to mention the NONSTOP manga spoilers.

Damn, why Prushka is so hot?

Alright, place your bets faggots.

Who'll die first and at what layer?

Nanachi, 7th layer

>riko's face there
really says everything.

>Not to mention the NONSTOP manga spoilers.
That happens for literally every adaptation. Manga readers like to discuss their series too.

Because the manga is too long and updates too frequently for people to catch up

It's now been exactly 60 days (2 months) since the release of chapter 42.

Congrats!

>expecting people to stop talking about the manga just so anime-only fags won't get spoiled
Read the fucking manga.

Nanachi isn't going to die. She's the mascot of the series and is far too important for its financial success.

Despite the apparent edginess, death isn't thrown around willy nilly in this manga. There was just a single notable named death, and even then it was important for the plot. The only major character who I can see being revealed to be dead before the end is Lyza. There are tons of hints of that being the case.

Congratulations anons! Time sure fly I still remember when chapter 42 was released, everyone was so confused

We don't know if there even was a forcefield there, nothing really suggest that.
She just moves around in weird ways, which is peculiar, and of course she is ridiculously strong, but there is no evidence that she is completely immune to the curse. That said, Nanachi, Bon, Faputa and every other narehate can see the forcefield, so they can navigate around and pick easier paths to suffer minimal effects of strains of ascent.

I got physicaly sick from watching Riko's suffering, what a good series.

Prushka is cute, not hot.