One Punch Man

Has One foresaken us?
Has he given up on the webcomic so that the manga can shine?
Why did King put the fucking sword down? I NEED TO KNOW.

He couldn't get the sheathe off.

He cut the apple so fast Atomic Samurai couldn't even see.

Reminder Garou deserved execution to pay for his crimes.

Which crimes?

Kill yourself '''''hero'''''

/thread

>Why did King put the sword down
Have you ever read the chapter? Cause it's clear as a sunny day.

For example beating up really hard the heroes that save the human race from extinction.
Obtaining near-limitless power and claiming he is "absolute evil". Things like that.

He could go to jail for battery but the others aren't actual crimes.

He doesn't like apples?

Reminder that ONE tried flirting with a male employee at BONES and has been shunned by the industry as a result of it.

Why do you insist on posting this lie in every OPM thread?

Beating up the s-class heroes was a threat to the human race. If Saitama didn't exist then ENW would have killed them all. Who would take care of the next dragon level threat?
Admitting he is absolute evil while having limitless power is a crime just because of how absurdly dangerous that is.

Except nobody knows Saitama handles all the existing dragon threats. The HA would have to give Metal Knight or call Blast in the case all those S-class heroes had died.

Garou was 5x better than the heroes he beat the shit out of
The only thing he did wrong was diner dash and Saitama told him off for that

You expect Metal Knight and blast to babysit the entire world? MK doesn't give a shit and Blast only fights against God level threats.
Dragons aren't the only problem, s class heroes are also needed to handle demon level threats.
No matter how you look at it Garou's actions would kill millions.

>s class heroes are also needed to handle demon level threats.
That's on the HA's fault. The current s-class heroes couldn't even handle demon threats both in Sea King, Boros and the MA arcs.

Nice bait Garounigger

>Couldn't even handle demon threats
If I recall correctly that was only PPP, the rest of s class heroes have never failed against a demon.

They needed Atomic Samurai, his disciple, PPP, Metal Bat and Bang to fight Melzargard. Then in the MA, each had trouble handling demons on 1v1.

Not an argument

Garou was more heroic than most of the heroes on scene, and you're too much of a hero association shill to refute that

Begone

Genos is basically the only person who knows that threat rankings are completely meaningless to Saitama, as there hasn't been a single force yet that has made him go all out. Even Boros, who arguably is the bigger threat than Garou, still only made Saitama use two super move serious series attacks, and only for a brief instant.

Melgazard was just a dragon monster that was hard to kill, he wasn't too much of a challenge for the heroes.
The only ones who had trouble handling a demon in the MA were the disciples, and they are A class.

Really? An idiot whose life revolves around beating people that help society is more heroic than the people that help society?

>B--b-but what Garou really wanted was peace

His intentions are irrelevant if his actions are the contrary. I hope I took the bait, if not you are plain stupid. This is the last (you) you are getting.

This, and Atomic Samurai will think it's some philosophical shit as usual kek

He cut trhough the gap between cells and the apple didn't even notice it was cut

He didn't put it down.
He just kept cutting it but nobody noticed so he tought they were pulling a prank on him.
Then he left.
The apple is fine, tho, because he cut it so fast reality itself didn't have time to process what happened.

HA is completely useless if you remove Saitama and Tatsumaki, and Tatsumaki is a crazy bitch that has no shame in destroying cities for petty shit. Garou isn't really worse

Reminder that the vast majority of heroes are glorified criminal scum and Garou is a x100 times better character in comparison. Seeing autists like you makes it almost a shame he didn't pay them back with killing intent of his own. Would've really cleansed the cast.

>B--b-but what Garou really wanted was peace
Wrong. If you're going to put words in my mouth than try not to be so stupid while doing so
What Garou wanted was for society to realize it's own unfairness in enabling those it deems "strong" while simultaneously ostracizing those it deems "weak." He was willing to uproot the HA to do so, and in the process proved their incompetence and corruption and how badly society leaned on the idea of "heroes" as a whole. It's an added bonus that he proved all the S Class heroes aren't even capable of saving a single child, and simultaneously shoved their selfishness in their faces while giving them a much needed beating. His action were completely justified, and the heroes themselves did far more damage than the threat they were attempting to stop

I wonder what it's like to be so blitheringly stupid that you manage to misinterpret the entire Garou arc and miss the point of it entirely. I don't need (You)s from a retard so you're welcome to bow out now

When are you going to arrest Fubuki, Mr. autistic policeman?

im looking forward more to the web manga than the murata comic myself

I honestly don't think he'll work much on the webcomic with everything going on.

He's probably just workinghis ass off finishing Mob Psycho and helping murata with the Manga. If i were one, as much as i'd love my webcomic, i'd give priority to the manga for obvious reasons.

uhhh

where the fuck are you murata

Apparently the new chapter is gonna be 40 pages long. So you guys think we gonna get this baby on friday?

damn, that's fucked up