AHAHAHAH SWEDEN YES

AHAHAHAH SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073634/Parents-MPs-call-end-politically-correct-activities-primary-school-children-ordered-learn-pray-mosque-popular-radical-preachers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Backstory?

>A black girl LARPing as a Swede LARPing as an Asian
Fucking LARPception

I dont see what the big deal is... Two colored women who love KPop get on the show and even gesture heart signs. I find it cute

>Their reaction

the fookin japs were disappoint son

I like the blonde wig to symbolize the replacement of nordics

never met a tanned swede?

Niggers aren't ethnic Swedes, Ahmed.

cmon whites why wont you join forces with nips there based as fuck. hate niggers hate jews and tolerate us, its the same both ways.

Today on People Watching we observe the majestic Korean in its natural habitat:a gameshow.
The Korean is a logical being, notice their confusion and disgust at the darkworlders pretending to be Swedes.
They sense the danger and seek the quickest and safest way out without angering the darkworlders

The slopes heard "Sweden" and expected pretty white girls, instead they got a couple of weaboo niggers. Their faces were priceless.

poor japs expect elfs, get orcs

you mean a native swedistani?

the problem is that they are in Sweden
the jap girls didn't expect to see blacks from Sweden

>blacks from Sweden
no such thing.

>blacks from anywhere
they are like mushrooms that grew arms and legs

VERY soon you won't meet a non-tanned swede

This is ominous coming from Esti.
Is it really that bad? I love Swedes, are they really that endangered?

Sweden is dead. 60% + is already Somali only in certain areas

WTF? How could you let this happen Europe?
Don't give me 'Da Joos', Europeans are complicit in this suicide.

You guys in Spain seem to be doing well from what I can tell though yeah? Tell me at least you guys aren't cucked

Is there a source or a longer webm of that moment?

who is the girl in the last second's of video?

Fag culture, women suffrage and taboo on anything nazi.

60% Somali, 35% other ar*bs, maybe 5% swedes

>RosengÄrd

Not a single attractive woman in that webm. Also stop posting this old shit you shill.

May our Great Mother save Estonia, the Estonian people and the Estonian diaspora!

Love you Traci.

I'm not saying it's the jews, but I am thinking it!

REEEEEEEEE DELET THIS, FUCKING FAGGOTS, FUCKING LEFTISTS, I HATE MODERN EUROPE

idk some virtue signaling cucks hooked up some nogs for maximum soybucks and the koreans ended up with paris syndrome, understandably so

>Meanwhile in Antartica

I'll ask again who is the fucking girl in last second's of video?

There's more poles than somalis though, not to mention finns

b-b-but

hahahahah
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Isn't the top one from bongistan?

1 I believe this even though it sickens me because I am Bi and I would clean the country out in 88 seconds flat lol.
2 I think this is the MAIN reason.
3 I feel like the first 2 explained it and 3 wouldn't have caused it without 1&2

Nordics are just like Asians but much prettier. You all look like you got copy pasted. Germanics are more diverse.

Welfare and benefits are way better in sweden/germany so refugees/niggers dont want to be here.

We still have immigration (moroccans, latinos) but Its nothing compared to UK/germany/sweden. It's sad to see Madrid whiter than London

i agree they are kids ffs
and the reaction of these chinks was kinda rude

That isn't an statistic of ethnicity, since those are banned throughout Europe. It's a statistic of foreign citizens. The actual figure of niggers (with swedish passports) could be ten times bigger.

>60k
yeah, right, if we're talking a single city under 200 000 people

Your mom hahahahahahah faggot

Top pic is from england dumb finn-wannabe

so original cunt

Wow what the fuck Sweden?

Vegena Bobbes

sweden has a bright future ahead

I could go into a really long answer on why Sweden is in this sorry state. But it's complicated, I have a good theory I think
but it will take some time to formulate, hopefully one day I can write it down. But shortly:

Losing Finland -> Confidence failure -> Shift from being a significant power to a struggling industrialization project -> Demilitarization
-> Eventual extreme increase in wealth -> Social Democracy -> Welfare system -> Sweden is extremely rich -> Commies "Hey guys you know we totally should increase taxes and welfare because that's what made us rich, despite it was low taxes and open society that made us rich but you know fuck that, this is your new marxist foundation myth" -> the 1960's and the 1970's happened -> Free education -> Free universities -> Marxist parasited on Swedish trust -> Post-modern deconstruction of Sweden into a marxist foundation myth -> Relativization -> Media degeneracy acceleration -> High broadband speeds -> Complacency -> "Things are so good why are you complaining!" -> Everyday messages like "Sweden doesn't exist goy!" -> And so on and on until the present day

tl;dr Marxists parasited on the high trust and consensus-driven mentality of Sweden. We saw it as a new challenge, instead of a great military power we could become a great humanitarian superpower -> Compensation for traumatic loss of Finland.

>that reaction

Nice propaganda m8.

Cherrypick harder next time.

Why bother, I support all propaganda attempts. Why save face? There is nothing worth saving in the current mentality and regime of our country.

lol'd .

Even I got a little triggered by that, and I'm a hardcore marxist. Well done Godmorgon. Well, fucking, done.

What the fuck? Is that a fucking juice ad with an interracial gay couple?

Why? Well, how about not wasting your time? People are stupid, but not that stupid. Especially not online.

That girl that looks fairly swedish in that pic is probably not swedish eather, her name sounds foreign as fuck, no swede is named Taiya

> I'm a hardcore marxist

Full accelerationism. Bring all the russian bots

>I'm a hardcore marxist
kys and your entire family

Well that was one rage inducing twist after another

why are you pajeets so fucking thirsty. seriously you and your country are one giant embarrassment.

>even the Sup Forums using swedes are marxists
lmao the absolute state of sweden

seriously
1 post by op
no title
short description
controversial topic
Are you guys blind to shill posts and slide threads?
This Australian is one of the worst.....
Start using your brains.

This is what feminism has done to the west

Bonnier and Expo are not sending their best

I see a 56% future here

Toppest kek

SWEDEN
NO

ok

I am deeply troubled this is happening to you.
I love your country and your people, a lot of the young ones are lefties but they are just young idealists and they still are talented and wonderful.
I hope it turns around and Sweden is still around in centuries to come

It's just a big fever dream. Women's rights have probably been the single most catastrophical policy in all of mankind.

Me too. Thing is that most people here are unaffected by everything, there's so many villa suburbs where people just retreat and unplug themselves from seeing all the issues.

I've grown up with this so I'm quite redpilled.

First you see he is a cuck.
Then you see he actually is a fag.
And in the end, it's just a fucking juice add.

10/10 would be mad again.

second on the right by the swedish flag, I'd do her

Stockholm was a mistake, working in advertisement should be illegal.

The racist gooks are the problem here. Being black is a swedish tradition.

Doing god's work Esti bro. The more Swedes that are ridiculed the better, maybe they will open their eyes to what a joke we have become.

asian tv show where the hope to meet somebody from sweeden, they didn't expect niggers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073634/Parents-MPs-call-end-politically-correct-activities-primary-school-children-ordered-learn-pray-mosque-popular-radical-preachers.html

The silver lining is that Asians have the opportunity to learn from the catastrophic mistakes (more like ideological error) of our society and save themselves from the same fate.

Even if tidal waves of shit and mud overwhelm our civilisation, at least a small sliver of light will shine on in the East.

There's also that ancient greek play that spot on predicted what would happen if women had power.

Survive the jive also brought up the french traditionalist writer Rene Guenon who identified two scenarios for Europe, just 70 years ago:
> Either Europeans spiritually reawaken themselves by taking inspiration from other cultures with intact spirituality
> Or Europe will be completely devoured by people that are spiritually stronger and more determined.

Sounds quite uncanny doesn't it?

While whores fellating champagne bottles should not be encouraged, the sentiment will still resonate with people.

RWDS ARE NEEDED DESPERATELY

Cheked, but good god man.
THIS right here is why we exist.
They are making us necessary.

No, Chewy is just a fucking weird woman. She's not acting like this because of some Niggerslim Swede girl

im fucking done IM FUCKING DONEE

The Danish one looks like a whore but the Norwegian and Finnish one look pretty cute.

I want to go to Sweden for Midsummer, my friend is from a small town in the south with few migrants and I would love to see your country before if worsens more... although I pray it doesn't

I wish you the Best of Luck Sven.