/lith/+/balt/

Continuation of Should americans be allowed to come back to our white ethnostates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O11hZ8CuZdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first!

Why do balt+Continuation threads always fail?

Lithuanian American here.

But aren't cars sold there? What's with the food

It's mostly a food market, they sell some tasty bacon there.

I guess things have changed, are you from marijampole?

>/Balt/
Hello any serious disgushion :DDDD
No, only shidposting and serious disgushion about cepelinai

No. Raised in Klaipėda. Now rotting away in V*lnius.

Sup Forums's /balt/ is different from Sup Forums's
Why rotting away? The wages there are higher aren't they? I'm planning to go there for a better programming career.

>should we allow in people who failed their Nations and Race to enter our countries

What do you think?

Didn't work anywhere else so can't confirm. I hate this city so much. Too many foreigners.

>Too many foreigners.
What kind? poles/russians? shitskins? Do you hate it only because of foreigners or also something else like food, the people, houses, roads, communication?

>Poles
>Russians
>Shitskins
All of the above + Anglo niggers (a different kind of shitskin breed)

Communication is alright but not as good as in Klaipėda.

if it's not too personal what's your job? I only plan on going to Vilnius because IT jobs are much easier for noobs such as myself
I'm from Kaunas, communication here is pretty good from what I know compared to other cities.

These are not white ethnostates.
Because continuation implies having a future. Baltics have no future.

I am an admin for an advertisement company.

interesting, do you have to work a lot? from what I see not much since you're here kek
how did you get the job? Uni?

>Baltics have no future.
Not with that attitude

Not that much. It's only a part time job. I am an admin for only 3 days a week.

/lith/ and /balt/ are polish clay
and therefore your threads belong to Sup Forumsand general

braliukai

no

damn I'm jealous, how much do you get?

Incest when?

130 a month.

Please don't bully, I only have 44% shitskin blood. I'm white like you

how do you survive?

>tfw living w fren

can Australians ?
>funnier than mutts
>more nigger than mutts
>more nigger because of sun tan
>genes so strong it turned the native niggers black

pls my genes are good

Dumbestestest polak, but it is what they are.
Baltic's, do you see polak slavshits as subhuman vermin or bros, just happened to shit on your clay?

Foreigners.

we are taught that throughout all history, they thought of us not as brothers, but as peasants. What would you consider of people that think you are inferior?

Girlfriend?

no non-balts and non-finns but lithuanians can rape the occassional belarussian and latvians (curonians) can raid scandinavian shores

I wish.

Classmate from Klaipėda.

let me live with you and I will find you a gf, I'm a good wing man

Sure. Remember to bring Gira.

Not on my watch

No homogays in MY eastern europe

Explain the noises me and my lesbian waifu Latvia have to listen to at night coming from the Polish-Hungarian room.

MUST

KEEP

THREAD

ALIVE

it's ok I'm here, lets just discuss something interesting and others will join in
How do you survive with only 140 per month

130*

I live in a Dormitory that provides a free room.
It's actually really comfy, desu. Pretty modern. None of that soviet era bullshit foreigners have to live through in Klaipėda.

oh so you are a uni student?

Carpenter school. (I have no idea what it's called in english)

cool, are you talented?

where will you emigrate for seasonal work and where to live?

Yeah. I'd say so. I made a chair as Christmas gift for my Parents.

Never. Emigration is for wage cucks.

they're already coming whether you like it or not

youtube.com/watch?v=O11hZ8CuZdg

cool, I was thinking of getting into that as a hobby, what do you recommend?

Well, if you have experience with sawing, stools are the easiest things to make.

>tfw this turned into a /diy/ thread/.

I have returned after watching another episode of japanese autistic childrens cartoons. Thought this thread would be kill by now

tfw no lithuanian waifu

Can we come too please? Eastern Europe seems perfect for us hard working Christian whites from SA.

Invitation only, we not refugees or migrants

come home white man.

For real though, zaffers were some of the best people I've met

>tfw you'll never be a Lithuanian loli so you could have intense incestual lesbian sex with a Latvian a qt Brunette Latvian loli, while hiding from an Abusive Polish dad.
Why even live?

i love seeing french / german / australian / south african / americans around the uk, it's like the flock regathering. unfortunately, quite a few of the americans tend to be liberal / lefties out to experience europe by visiting london and york; which is basically like claiming you 'get' america because you've been to NY for a hotdog and had your photo taken in front of the hollywood sign.

Keep seeing this type of response. SA threads get a few (((divide and conquer))) shills and silly burgers but mostly pol is so warm to saffas. I must make a plan to visit more of baltics/Eastern Europe. Its a hard place similar to SA but better of course.

i've also noticed an abnormally high number of people with really strong london (east end?) accents appearing around here (the north east); white flighting i'm guessing. it's funny to hear the accent. it really makes me want to ask "fucked?"; e.g. london.....

Please consider me an option in the ethnostates.

Gross.

There ain't much we can do at the moment. Voting time is coming up this year, if National Alliance gets though then maybe there will be some way to carve you a path to emigrate. Apparently we need migrants here too (Soros said so), but noone apart from a single party is even considering South Africans. The kremlin proxy liberal party want Slavs, while the EUcucks are of course juggling the idea of Arabs & Africans.
We will see how it goes.

Do you guys have the crazy vodka drinking culture over there?

Actually JK. I can make zeps and pink paint soup, I will emigrate back to my home country whether anyone says so. kek.

No. Go back to africa.

No, policy is fatal, DO NOT INCREASE POPULATION, it is a severe issue that must be discussed. Overpopulation causes RAT SOCIETY and SCALE!

I know man, it burns me up my parents are that way. I really enjoyed it when we went to London a few times but I want to just rent a car and see the countryside, I am not rich enough to afford trains across England.

It’s my bucket list that once I retire I’ll go for a month or two and just see the real and rural parts of the UK. I’d have a checlikst of historical sights and churches and maybe a few more local rugby and football derbies to try and see. London is great and all but I feel like So many are missing out.

Not really planning on leaving SA. If the day of the machete comes I will stay to fight. If we are forced to leave or cannot fight any longer I suppose emigrating is all thats left.

my parents are both ethnically lith but i was born in the USA. why would i want to go back to some filthy ex-soviety country with a stagnant economy and embarrassing rates of suicide and alcoholism?

it's fun to root for your basketball team though.

What country is your parent from?

>80% Lithuanian
>20% Scottish

Move to Lithuania

Memel bro how are the things.in wilno?

I plan to. Visiting sometime next year. Maybe a holiday. + husband shopping

Too many foreigners.

So you want only the good side of Lithuanian identity and none of the negatives? How nice of you.
Learn the language first.

Don't tell me

>So you want only the good side of Lithuanian identity and none of the negatives? How nice of you.

what kind of shitty straw man is this? never said any of that. it's all good to appreciate the culture etc, but the idea of moving back to "a white ethnostate" is laughable when the country is a dumpster fire. if i wanted to live in squalor, i could just move to the american south, same garbage quality of life but a lot closer!

No matter what, Lithuania will always be your parents home. You feel the strife of home countries in the USA.

I am thinking going back to memel. After seeing that great nation of uk is basically committing its own suicide looks like memel is much better choice than multicultural londistan.

actually all 4 of my grandparents are from lith, parents were born in canada/colombia respectively in the 50s.

once again, i'm not suggesting i feel no sympathy for people of similar descent (particularly when the country was victim to the soviets), but i am poking fun at OP's assertion of it being a "white ethnostate" as if that somehow makes up for its long list of shit qualities.

You'll have to repent your sins for leaving.

>Carpenter school
You mean tradeschool/professional/vocational school
I graduated one, the alternate class was for carpenting.
1 or 4 year course?

Thanks for reminding me to watch that new season of autistic nip becomes lich overlord in another world

Yeah

I am bringing jobs is that will be enough?

What kind of jobs?

Cant find a good man in the US?