They think an Ar-15 is a shotgun

They think an Ar-15 is a shotgun

twitter.com/Bmac0507/status/967545446913654784?s=19

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519736551650.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZVL6uhLlA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean...
At this point are we even fucking surprised?

With sound:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519736551650.webm

They do it on purpose. Normies don't check. They just go
>OMFG LOOK AT THAT IT EXPLODED ARRGH BURN THE CONSTITUTION

dble checked for extra proof of retardation
hehehe

>They think an Ar-15 is a shotgun
No one cares.
We'll just take away your shotguns as well.

>Dr. David Shatz
when you find out he's real and not a troll.......

Fuck this, I'm out.

>dohohoho you were technically wrong about some nerdy gun details how can i take you seriously now? i couldnt possibly and its your fault! see, i really want us to talk about this in a sensible way but how can i when you're such an ignoramus? do you even go on /k/..? sheesh...

In ca they want to ban semi auto shotguns cause it can fire multiple rounds ( 00-buck) rapidly.

Found the Swede on holiday.

You mean they think the AR15 is the AR17?

If they can not even grasp the difference between a shotgun and a rifle why should anyone listen to them about legislation?

Gun goes boom and people die. It's that simple. Ban it all.

People are affraid about what they do not understand.

12ga uppers do exist for ARs

The media has always referred to any handgun as a "glock" and any rifle as an "AR-15." What else is new?

Alright, lets try to have a cogent and pragmatic discussion on this. There are 600 million guns in the US. Most owned lawfully by citizens who commit no crimes. How would you propose rounding up the guns?

I don't think we care. Guns should be banned, they're all the same to me. 'shotgun' 'pistol' 'hand gun' 'assault gun' 'machine gun' are all the fucking same. They fire and kill people.

I don't understand you americans. I've never seen a fucking 'gun' in my whole life, and not do aI want to. Literally just ask any of my friends or people I know in this country about guns and you would make us shiver and cringe. Be civilised and put your silly guns away.

Gun amnesties first and then use the military to grab the rest. Indiscriminate destruction by drone strikes of those who resist.

fuck you achmed. I wish the germans had taken you fucking cucks over and i'm ashamed my grandfather and my great grandfathers fought for your worthless, chinese supplied army.

This. FFS.

You should learn UK gun laws before turning on the proxy.

Knives should be banned. The go "SWOOSH" and they kill people. Suck an egg

Some one needs to operate a drone in order to fly it.
Most military dudes like guns and don't want them banned.

>nerdy details
>"you dont need an AR15! You only need a hunting weapon!"
>portrays hunting weapon as AR15
It's almost like the anti-gun twats, no matter how far they personally want to go, are just tools for those who want to ban all guns or something.

Crazy, I know.

Americans who own firearms have been dealing with this shit for decades. There are NO US firearm owners who are going to “turn in” a damn thing. NONE. So just get that fantasy out of your mind. Out of 100 million firearm owners here there are millions of us who have been patiently waiting for the day when we can put our libtard problem behind us. Any attempt at Civilian Disarmament here will be met with extreme levels of resistance and violence. “From My Cold Dead Hand” is something current gun owners have taken seriously for decades. Soyboys who would comply gave up on guns decades ago.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

You never seen a knife either, faggot.

>I'm scared of inanimate objects
Wow who knew.

Time it takes a bullet to travel 30 feet:
>Fastest AR-15
0.01 seconds
>Slowest Handgun
0.04 seconds

Maybe I'm being a brainlet and fucked up the formulas but I don't care, speed of bullet doesn't matter at that distance.

The same can be said about the brown people you import.

I don't understand you English. I've never seen a fucking 'muslim' in my whole life, and do al want to. Literally just ask any of my friends or poeple I know in this country about muslims and you would make us shiver and cringe. Be civilised and put your silly muslims away.

I am civil. However there are those in my country who are not. I also cannot rely on the govt to protect my, nor should i. So, why cant i have a tool to help facilitate that safety? I would rather be prepared for the low probability high-risk event.

You can hunt with an AR15.

Since we're being pieces of shit, then before they blow my family and I up for owning a gun, perhaps I should do some good with it and start blowing away as many of you homo sjw pieces of shit that I can find. YOU worthless fucks are half of the world's problem, I swear. Fucking feel good brainless trash.

I'm sure they'll find someone. If not, I doubt they would be lacking recruits for such a job.

Yeah, I know your little catchphrase. But we'll see how tough you are when it actually comes to it. There have been numerous restrictions to this supposed right you have to walk around with your little guns and most of the time you follow them. My little fantasy of nuking you guys from orbit while you're proudly burning trash in the yard obviously won't happen. But you are all frogs being boiled slowly. Restrictions on guns will keep happening until it works itself out. You'll see.

What if we had some at Manchester? For fuck's sake even if our police carried guns as standard a lot of young girls could have been prevented being murdered in old blood. You hate freedom

But what if all the gun owners just shoot you and people who think like you instead? There are tens of millions of them and very few of you

>I should do some good with it and start blowing away as many of you homo sjw pieces of shit that I can find
Just like the founding fathers intended. You're a proper poster boy of the noble principle of gun ownership. Lol.

We should ban hands,they got "swoosh" and then someone gets hurt.

Not according to the anti-gun twats. Deer rifles are pop guns and ARs are cannons. Ballistics be damned!

>Guns are bad and kill people
>Kill people for resisting conscientiously for what is by definition a constitutional right

You're the one that shouldn't ever be able to own a gun

>boasting about being a slave

well yeah, that's the point
why shoyld anyone tolerate those that want to enslave them?

>use the military to grab the rest
the military is largely made up of gun-owning right-wingers
>drone strikes
murdering your own citizens and destroying your own infrastructure with drones is not only a good way to turn the country against the government, but also a good way to get sanctioned and embargoed by thenrest of the world.

>Just like the founding fathers intended
Threats to the Republic that encapsulates and insulates our rights against the illiberal world should be dealt with accordingly.

Here's your (you) Olaf, you earned it.

I don't play on owning any guns. National safety is a job for the military.

This is a matter of personal safety and liberty when you start talking about stripping the right of people to own a gun

and what's your job? being a stupid faggot?

just like pleasing your wife is a job for Achmed, right?

>Guns killz peopel
>Kill 100M people to stop guns from killing people
This is why we have guns.

If we lived as our founder intended we'd be armed to the teeth and we wouldnt have a standing army.

Isnt the existence of our massive, constant military presence the main point of contention in the world today?

And this is a barrel shroud

Then your military get to decide if you are free.

America is free as long as its people are willing to decide that they will die to keep it that way. Europeans with the same choice would only be able to die.

Lol are you really this stupid? Reading comprehension a problem for you? I didn't say that is what I wanted to do. I simply stooped to your level. If you cannot comprehend what I say then I no longer need to interact with you.

The whole pro gun rhetoric is just gigalarping. You're not protecting shit. At best, and I don't believe this either, you could say you have the guns to keep the guns - and what's the point in that?

I could sympathise with the idea of guns being fun to shoot but it doesn't make up for the harm they cause. Some fleeting bang bang fun doesn't weigh up for people's lives.

Yeah, but I don't live in whatever fantasy world you live in. I live a in a democratic society with laws, rules and, most importantly, institutionalised trust. And so do you. I can understand why a clueless American thinks guns are necessary since he doesn't know better, but what's your excuse?

Car crashes, people die. Ban them all.

>you could say you have the guns to keep the guns - and what's the point in that?
Like, what even is liberty, ya know?

You liberals are breathtakingly naive.

>an inanimate object is responsible for people's actions
>what's wrong with being a literal slave to the government as long as they coddle you with free stuff?
looks like Anders missed one

>I've never seen a fucking 'gun' in my whole life
Just wait a few years and I'm sure Abdul will have you staring down the barrel of one before he splatters your cuck brains all over his tea and crumpets.

Another European who wants to be American. So cringy.

How about the freedom to live a life without having to worry about immediate protection of your own life?

O LAWDY LAWD! NOT MUH WADDERMELONS MASSA'!!!

fucking retards.

Reality. The western world is an anomaly, one that our leaders are rushing full speed ahead to end.

>hurr if you don't like being assfucked by the government you want to be American
you're the cringy one

I see they're trying real hard to get the Blacks on board

The kind of reality that only exists in your head? Because here in reality reality we're doing just fine.

>I could sympathise with the idea of cars being fun to drive but it doesn't make up for the harm they cause. Some fleetin vroom vroom fun doesn't weigh up for people's lives.

This is how you sound

>How about the freedom to live a life without having to worry about immediate protection of your own life?
must be nice living in fantasy land. What kind of faggot doesnt take his safety into his own hands?

What makes you think guns cause threats to life when brutality is a constant in human nature?

I suppose you’ll have to enforce a ban-&-buyback of kitchen knives and household cleaners then. And just wait till the government bans rocks. Not to mention hands. Face it, sven-in-disguise, if someone wants you dead, there are very easy ways to do it. And once you ban guns, everyone who is dyel-tier is at the mercy of /fit/ and the govt. Is that the kind of world you’d prefer to live in?

If cars were only used for recreation/larping I'd totally agree with that. But we also all agree that cars and driving should be made as safe as possible. And I mean, if you'd agree to trade your gun for an airsoft I'm sure we'd be able to make a compromise.

That's the joke. Arguing about bullet velocities in a CQC situation is retarded, just like MSNBC

>slow-motion genocided carried out by the same government you entrust with your personal safety
e-everything is o-okay

So we're sticking to fantasy reality.

How can these leftists propose stricter gun laws when they don't even know what they're talking about?

It's absurd.

But that clearly doesn't have an ar lower.

Nothing fantastic about demographic trends and those who enable them. Sorry you cant into maths.

>democratic society with laws, rules and, most importantly, institutionalised trust

Rotherham, demographic destruction by your own government (although we have that too), a health service that is "free" but has six month waiting lists for an MRI that I can get in a half hour for $250...

No thanks, I'll keep my freedom, at least what's left of it.

Foreign and domestic.

He isn't capable of common sense comprehension. Don't waste the time.

who cares about facts lol just give me the guns

>corruption doesn't exist
>politicians would never sell you out for personal gain
>just be defenseless cattle, why would you even bother being responsible for yourself when the state can do it
what's next, scary shooty sticks will disappear if they were simply made illegal?

Why the fuck would I compromise with YOU on shit? You gun grabbers are seriously delusional.

Just fine? Civilization is not an inexorable march forward. Society does and always has lived on a knife edge. Mechanisms have to be put in place in order to ensure progress. The American's have ensured that they can not back slide into (or if you believe Aristotle march forward) Tyranny so long as the people do not want it. We rely on laws and the democratic creation and orderly and fair application of them. It’s a far more complicated system, prone to error and abuse, than having near universal gun ownership. It’s a way in fatal error to force a reboot.

I’m having a flareup of UC and an existential crisis because I’m scared my children are gonna have to suffer this literally-shit-tier fate. Let me vent.

We have been dealing with these delusional shit libtards for decades which is why NO ONE here is going to be “turning in” a damn thing. When the day comes they think we should “turn them in” is the day we USE them.

wow that gun is scary looking, should be banned

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZVL6uhLlA0

Oh wow i think i got ptsd from that hand cannon assault weapon rifle 15 cop baby killer it EXPLODED that watermelon no one needs a high powered weapon like that, it will tear a deer right in half!

Egg-fucking-zactly

Where is that compromising with liberals meme where the liberal demands all the cake, piece by piece.
I i tend to compromise with liberals how they compromised with us during the Obama years, by ramming shit down their throats and telling them to smile or be labeled a terrorist.

Friendly reminder that useful idiots are the enemy and should not be spared.

yes, ban death too

I don't think we care. Knives should be binned, they're all the same to me. 'flip knife' 'kitchen knife' 'swiss knife' 'plastic knife' 'butterknife'. They slash and hurt people.

I don't understand you englos. I've never seen a fucking 'knife' in my whole life, and not do I want to. Litterally just ask any of my friends or people I know in this country about knives and you would make us shiver and cringe. Be civilized and put your silly knives away.

i'm not going to let you make traffic laws if you think cars need a runway to take off

if that analgy flew over your head, this is like saying poo is pee

check
I trust guns in the hands of Americans
The ones that own them are responsible people that are being teased into buying more guns with every announced law