Dare I say /ourheadline/?

WTF? I can't, I just can't anymore. Somebody please 2A me.

Livestream when?

The absolute state of England.
Someone nuke that piece of shit

you're just a bigot

/Mytimeline/
>Quintisentially anglo

what a joke of a country.

It's too early in the morning. In 2018 is 34. Sixteen years earlier in 2002, they were released from jail, and gagged a female with a lemon. So how long was their jail sentence for killing their male lover if they were released for the crime at 18?

>trannie is named karen
britpol and karenposters btfo

So what you're saying is, women can rape with their penises just like men can? If we're to have true equality, then shouldn't women rape just as much as men do?

>implying a cross-dressing amoral pervert would be out of place in the House of Lords

none of the britfags wanna answer this topic ??
come one Brits , explain yourself ..

It gets better, look who they hired as a LGBTQITJFHEU++ adviser.

>assaulted a shop assistant after gagging her with a lemon
So wait, was it consensual up until that point? Was it like, "here, hold this lemon with your mouth and I'll show you a trick"?

Let's try to come up with an even more cucked and surreal story.

EXCLUSIVE: Transgender African Cannibal Migrant attacks former ISIS member near Piccadilly Circus by trying to eat his face. HOUSE OF LORDS are in an uproar over trying to figure out who gets more 'oppression points' and whether the nice friendly Transgender Cannibal Warlord should be given a large sum of money or a seat in Parliament.

-I'satta Cowomi Washington is a former General from war-torn Liberia. There she was known as General Eatem dey Hearts. After consuming an estimated 6758 hearts torn from the chest of female children, General Eatem decided to become a little girl.

-Ms Washington was indicted by the Hague for warcrimes, but then they noticed that she was both black AND transgender: therefore incapable of any wrong.

-Ms 'Eatem dey Hearts' Washington received an honorary PhD in pediatric medicine from Goldsmith's University. For some reason all of her female patients keep disappearing.

>Ms. Washington is the kind of person we need in politics.

Amazing

people rip on sweden but ive always thought UK is the worst, ever since rotherham. goddamn...

I wasn't sure if I would be voting Labour at the next election. Nice of them to double down on the anti-white racisim in order to remove all doubt from my mind.

Just lynch her and light her on fire jeez