Fate

Can Serenity, let alone any Assassin, win the Holy Grail War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EM4eRXn31yM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If people would use Assassins to, erm, assasinate, then yeah

I bet spooky hassan will be one of the last survivors of strange/fake

I think Gramps would have a shot.

Holy grail war with all 7 grand servants when?

Any chance to see a tamamo alter in the future?

Would Serenity be a good mother to our poisonous daughter?

Never they're suppose to protect humanity from Beasts. Unless you want them outside of their grand vessels like Soloman

I'm sure there could be some BS written to get them to fight each other. I really just want to know who the other candidates/members are.

If Grand Rider isn't Genghis Khan we riot.

Seeing as Altera is literally Atilla the Hun, I can see Genghis Khan being another alien. Bryinhildr is Altera's sister, so that would make the three Velber aliens

>Bryn is her sister
Wot? Sauce?

Her bio. Read Bryn's bio on FGO. It says she's the younger sister of Atilla (i.e. Altera)

I want to see grand rider Noah as a futuristic zoo keeper on his galactic battleship. His wish would be being unable to save all animals from the flood. His NP would be the menagerie inside the arc, notable creatures being a single T-rex and other prehistoric/mythological stuff.

Why is altera so sweaty

Oji-san can win.

Proto Atilla is confirmed male and Bryn said Altera smelled like him. The only thing that stayed the same is that Altera took care of Sumanai's wife and they were married out of political reason

He cares not for the grail.

a lot of servants don't care for the grail.

King Hassan is quite literally too broken to win.

You can't get him to do shit without getting disqualified from a war

hot breeding sex

But he's a sweetheart!

Who is dead so far in SF?

Zealot could probably win some normal Grail wars

>tfw will never roll Oji-san on my birthday

No one

Hopefully they bring back Sun Wukong as grand lancer or berserker. Apparently he can use a move like REGEND's Tsubame Gaeshi.

>Grand Lancer
there is no way this isn't Saint Longinus
Grand Archer is probably Hercules

>woman marrying a woman

what?

>there is no way this isn't Saint Longinus
Why the fuck do people always say this? He did NOTHING. He never even fucking fought with the spear. The fucking Lance itself has a better chance of being Grand Lancer than Longinus does.

The lance effectively is Saint Longinus.
You would basically be summoning Longinus so you might as well summon the guy who holds it as courtesy

I mean if they manifest Longinus as a person then sure, but the soldier who used it wasn't even named. I would rather see Longinus appearing as some secret NP of Hitler's.

It was solely out of political reason, Altera's people hooked her up with Kreim who wanted revenge for her husband's death. Altera herself never cared because all she wanted to do was hakai but it's confirmed by Siegfried himself that Altera actually cared for Kreim

In theory. Yes Assassins actually have a big advantage.
In an actual Fate work? Not unless a protagonist summoned an assassin(so never)

The person holding it could be literally anyone the important aspect is the spear
a bit like the whole Sasaki Kojiro thing

Can they sneak pass servants' detection?

as long as they aren't attacking

If they're presence concealment is high enough and they only hide.

>Sasaki Kojiro
>Literally anyone
Fuck you say about the REGEND? Ok well yeah he's not the popular type in terms of a legacy, but did saint longcuck invent a sword attack that's almost literally unavoidable just from being bored yet fascinated with cutting sparrows?

> mfw Nasu implements those myths about the Führer having the Lance of Longinus and Servant!Hitler actually gets it as one of his NPs

She has cute feet

Reminder that Altera had sex with a Russian cultist.

So does this mean Odin is an alien and this the entire Norse pantheon is made of alien blood?

Good to know because the anime always depict servants having detection and since they can materialize next to their master. I was thinking Assassins were useless.

Assassin are quite useful when you think about. They can sneak past most servants and just kill the master. But that almost never happens in Fate. Closest we've gotten to that was In Apocrypha where apparently Hassan's were the meta of grail war's past.

Sasaki is the best.
Even though he's a 1-star, I've leveled him up as much as possible and have his NP at rank 3 because he damn deserves it.

>Was starting to level my Kojiro.
>Dropped him after I got Cursed Arm
pottery.

Yeah so what you do is you follow a master around until he gets in a fight, THEN you gank him while his servant is busy.

You preferably keep the guy who's your best match-up alive for last.

>and have his NP at rank 3
I've rolled literally hundreds of him user what the fuck are you doing

If you burn him you get a few hundred QP. I always burn extra copies of servants I don't use. What's the point of leveling a NP for a servant you're just going to put in the back line to level their bond for apples? Waste of QP.

youtube.com/watch?v=EM4eRXn31yM

To increase the damage of their NP

>Not maxing every servant you have when you're handed the resources to do it
You're a fucking mongoloid

Sure. Hassan were the most successful in all the knockoff grail rituals.

Dante Must Die Mode: Devise a surefire strategy for Hundred-Face Hassan

Assassin Emiya

Do what Kirei did and sacrifice one body, have the rest pick off the Masters while their Servants are fighting each other.

That's not the most efficient use of resources user. Are you telling me you level up all your 1 and 2 star servants with the silver EXP cards you get from the friend point gatcha? Or do you burn them for MP? Have you ascended all your servants at least one time? The first one's practically free, it just takes worthless pieces and a little QP.
Or could it be that we're not so different,
you and me.

>That's not the most efficient use of resources user.
You're handed MILLIONS of QP, it doesn't matter spending a couple hundred thousand to max NP level.
> Are you telling me you level up all your 1 and 2 star servants with the silver EXP cards you get from the friend point gatcha?
Yes, you get plenty of MP from the 3* CEs and spare 3* servants.
>Have you ascended all your servants at least one time? The first one's practically free, it just takes worthless pieces and a little QP.
Yes, I have.
>Or could it be that we're not so different, you and me.
Or maybe we're not.

Hmph. I'll concede for now. Hold onto your ideals, if you can.

If the right Master has them, yes. Assassins are Master-killers, they aren't meant for direct combat.

And even then, Apocrypha Jack can maintain her presence concealment while initiating the attack as long as it's at night, iirc.

> Assassins are Master-killers
Unless they're some sort of weird hybrid like Semiramis who is technically an Assassin but acts more like a Caster.

King Hassan could solo a Fuyuki Grail War

Assassin was my favorite class too.

I am the bone of my shitpost.
singles are my body, and dubs are my blood.
I have rolled over a thousand gets.
Unknown to Sup Forums, nor known to Moot.
Have withstood the humiliation of not rolling a get.
Yet these post will never mean anything.
So I as solve this captcha.
Unlimited Dubs Works

Non-Hassans that are NOT Fake Assassins AND/OR THE grandaddy Hassan seem to have fair chances, as they're not fucking ninja-mook-mob-tier jobbers.

>I would rather see Longinus appearing as some secret NP of Hitler's.
fuck off Reinhard

Another five levels and I'm going to stick my magic cup in her, if you know what I mean.
It took me all of the current start of NA FGO to now to finally get all her Ascension mats for four Ascensions. Another five levels and she's going to be fed a Grail whether she fucking likes it or not.

It's a relatively later development as part of Germanic folklore from the Volsunga Saga. Brynhildr is introduced as King Atli (a slightly refluffed Attila the Hun for the local cultural sphere)'s sister.

I find it a pity that there's no special dialogue or link for Altera and Bryn referencing it, and instead Bryn has a yuri relationship with Jeanne Alter.

>What's the point of leveling a NP for a servant you're just going to put in the back line to level their bond for apples?
Because it's essentially fucking free. LEGEND comes out of the goddamn Friend Gacha. QP and XP is cheap, but worst comes to worst you can just use an NP5 bronze or silver Servant for niches.

It makes no sense to NOT NP5 the Friend Gacha Servants like Robin Hood and if you use him, Kojiro (since early on there's no really great Assassins in NA).
Robin Hood is especially fucked up to use, since his Sabotage is a nearly free Curse and his NP does inordinate amounts of damage for his star count.

Would Scathach be a good mother and wife to our cute children?

You lose again user.

After KH flips Gawain's strongest attack away with less than a finger, Gawain pretty much admits KH could have soloed all the Knights of Round and Arthuria in her own kingdom at any point, if he had felt like it.

KH killed Ozymandias in his own temple, and Ozzy is so afraid of him that he admits MC just saying that guys name could have avoided the entire test fight between MC and Ozzy to determine whether they were worthy of fighting with him. He would have joined them instantly without question.

Grand Servants are cheat existences that have already surpassed all comparison.

grand servants are basically an excuse to finally add actual gods into the mix

>actual gods
>Quetzalcoatl and Artemis were not enough

Not really.

Zealot's too fucking retarded to win a grail war. She'll kill her master and then wonder why she's running out of mana.

Isnt the vamp alive, he does still have the command spells.

They have divine servants now, but they're nerfed for various reasons.

Ishtar, Quetzlcoatl, Parvati, Eres, Artemis, etc.

Ishtar is a pseudo servant, which brings her mystery level down to about servant level for the summoning.
Artemis is using Orion's saint graph to be summoned
Quetzlcoatl is using a human host he may have had during life at one point, his bio points out. The Meso gods had many envoys.

He's got a bunch of lives; she's killed him before to no avail.

Yeah, but most masters in a grail war aren't going to be dead apostles with multiple lives. If you summon zealot, you're fucked.

Also Medusa's sisters are divine, but they're so weak that summoning them actually made them stronger.

Quetzalcoatl is probably using a human vessel from the past. Parvatti's using sakura, artemis jacked orion's summoning, etc.

Quetz is probably the strongest divine being out there to date, at least until tecazlipoca or amaterasu get summoned.

>This is an incarnation of a copy of one of the highest beings.
>Due to these abnormal circumstances, Quetzalcoatl has taken the appearance of a completely unknown woman, descending upon the modern era as a god who loves the proud Mexican sport of lucha libre.
>…It’s not as if she’s particularly worshiped as a god of lucha libre. She just really likes lucha.

>Quetzalcoatl was originally a male god, but has acquired the aspect of a goddess in this current incarnation.
>According to her, maybe she was influenced by her long association with the planet Venus, and Venus (Aphrodite) was a goddess of beauty, after all
>The gods of Central American mythologies differ greatly from the deities of other mythologies in the sense that they acted through human vessels.
>Just as the many attributions of Quetzalcoatl depended on the region in which she was worshiped, perhaps, in some era, this woman was once Quetzalcoatl’s body.

what about Huitzilopochtli
I'd like to see him, I think
After all, I rather liked his portrayal in Everworld. I think that if he showed up as something similar, it could be pretty cool.

If King Hassan never actually died can you find his cave today?

Are there any cute Serenity comics?

This but also make sure you are never seen then pose as a "neutral third party" and sell info about every servant to their enemies. Focus fire on particularly overpowered servants and most of all servants with Independent Action. With any luck the Masters will form a truce to take down the key threats for you.

>Implying Scat loves the MC

Does she show any indication she has feelings for FGO MC?

Apparently, mesoamerican gods are actually AYYLAMOS. Hence why Quetz was associated with venus at some point. If it was her she'd wrestle the shit out of the velber numbers and nero venus at the same time.

Who /zealot/ here?

King Hassan is the only Hassan who theoretically could and even then he won't kill anything or anyone who is not designated by "the bells" so it might be up to the Master to actually finish of the enemies he weakens.

Because savvy mages in these Wars are usually too smart to get taken out by an Assassin in the regular way, only Servants who have potent abilities and weaponry outside of sneaky murder would stand a chance like Cleopatra, Wu Zetian, and MHX

In Summer event when she decides to try to chill out a bit, but can't quite do it properly since she's 24/7 hardass.

She lets him rest on her lap repeatedly, and blushed when MC is straight forward with her. She's slightly more open about it there. For Valentines she made you chocolate because she thought it would be fun to do something different than usual.

Yeah she's the same as any other female character in that respect.

>and even then he won't kill anything or anyone who is not designated by "the bells"
No. He can whoever the fucks he wishes to kill bells or not.
He just kills you extra hard and with 10 times more desire to kill you if the bells toll for you.