Tell me about Ayame, why does she wear the mask?

Tell me about Ayame, why does she wear the mask?

Isn't it frustrating how she's well aware of lewd things and even simulates them but doesn't actually do them?

reminds me of harem anime

yes, incredibly.
few times have I seen someone put my exact feeling in to words that accurately.
bravo.

Girls with pantsu on her heads it's my favorite non sexual fetish.

She loves smelling her own ass. Which is what you would expect from a poser.

That's life. Not all vulgar women are sluts and "pure" girls can be degenerate

It's always the ones who talk like they know everything about sex that are the most shy about it when it comes down to it, but it's the sheltered ones that turn into nymphos

She is a decent girl putting a facade of a slut. Anna is supposed to be the opposite.

>S2 never ever

Anna was the better girl

It's a fucking travesty. What a shitty episode to end it all on, too.

Is the LN still ongoing?

Was the LN series finished or cancelled in the middle of something? Does the manga cover everything up to the ending?

LN status quo ending
and the manga was cancelled

LN's done since last year with a status quo end

Manga cancelled after adapting volume 4 of the LN (anime only went as far as vol 2 of the LN)

LN licensed/translated never ever?

It might have a chance if someone could translate Kajou's dick jokes.

They would probably get heavily localized. Like when she said dicks and pussy rolling on the ground was changed to George Carlin "seven dirty words" reference in the dub

>Status quo end
What the fuck is the point? Who writes a story without knowing how it's going to end?

Who knows? It probably ended abruptly because the author didn't know how to properly conclude a complete victory against insane political correctness; only for Anna to become somewhat normal and stop raping beta-kun.

Everyone in SOX on house arrest so the only thing that could happen is new rebels or Stockholm Syndrome and spiked food finally makes beta-kun go cuckoo and make a harem rather than settle for Ayamel

Light novels are usually more tumblr fanfic tier writing, so probably most LN authors.

>Anna to become somewhat normal and stop raping beta-kun.

It takes them 11 volumes to have a talk about consent? holy shit

Technically 10 +11

Also beta-kun wants to take advantage of her lust to solve problems SOX can't with her sheer muscle. Besides, he probably believes she's a brainwashed fool devoid of genuine morals; why would he reason with a puppet running on lust?