Be honest, does the anti-white anti-male bashing from corporate culture...

Be honest, does the anti-white anti-male bashing from corporate culture, popular media and ethnic minorities on Twitter ever get to you? I know it gets to me

>ethnic minorities

You do realize whites are the global minority, right?

aren't you a clever one

>Be honest, does the anti-white anti-male bashing from corporate culture, popular media and ethnic minorities on Twitter ever get to you?
>muh oppressed victim status

I don't use Twitter. But I get pretty fucking angry.

Yes and I'm not even white by one drop rule.

Wow so profound
>Baby's first global observation

It upsets me more that a sizable portion of our own race eats it up so readily.

Yeah pretty much everyone here has faced that.
Welcome to Sup Forums

It makes me angry but I like being angry

It brings out my inner Kaczynski

>using twitter

no.

fuels my rage to burn down society

Before I was your average American, but now I will laugh as the nazis enforce the day of rope even if I am one of their targets. All this self hatred and weakness is the most pathetic thing in history and these fags can go fuck themselves.

ive become so damn depressed and demoralized, if i were black, itd be a national emergency.

but alas, i feel nobody cares.

the fact that people try to pretend that the "anti-white" rhetoric doesn't exist and "you're just paranoid" is more infuriating.

first post good post

People are making fun of you, but the fact that the term "ethnic minorities" is part of everyday vernacular, or even exists for that matter, just goes to show how deep the kikes' mind control operation runs.

I see twitter trends today that ppl are raging that Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Vogue India. People are outraged that they didn't use an Indian person. SJW literally have me out here defending Kim Kardashian.

Only when big corporations or government do it.
Others have right to talk whatever shit they want to.

Being anti-white is silly.

Also this.

Honestly, nope. I'm a straight white mail with a girlfriend who has conformed her opinions to match my conservative political ideals.

I also open carry with a sleeveless Budweiser t-shirt, tucked in to jean shorts, and, a Dale "The Intimidator" Earnhardt #3 hat on. I go various places in my city dressed like this and people just don't know how to handle me.

99.5% of the time I conceal carry and most people would not recognize me dressed the other way. I feel smug all the time and don't care what other people think.

Critical theory is cultural marxism and all forms of marxism are always evil. Hang in there buddy.

Aren't you a fucking leaf. He is correct, globally whites are in the minority.

These days when I see a Brit flag, my first thought is that it's some filthy 3rd world mudslime nigger posting behind it.

this. i don't give a shit what jews and niggers think. its in their nature. seeing white men and especially white women advocating for the death of their own race is disgusting. i 100% agree with "traitors first".

>posting a white male
GET OUT

>Tfw part of a minority within the country, whom are a minority within the continent, whom are a minority worldwide
>Still get called anti-semite and xenophobic for not accepting brain dead and nigh useless immigrants

The Jew cry as he stab you, and I saw it happens repeatedly here on the MSM. We literally never did anything against them but they sure are eager to make us swallow the same bullshit as the americans, but the accusation are incredibly shallow and border more on the absurd extrapolation of some mundane event if not false flag by Jews themselves.

Also they don't fucking shy themselves from judging the whole [white] population as a bunch of xenophobic pricks (how ironic) because a patsies of extremely questionable intention (yet instantly identified without any error by the Canadian MSM to be a white supremacist, who liked clinton on his Facebook for some reason?) got caught in a national propaganda event.

Also the initial report were really fucking weird, first report of allah ackbar, a shooter and a [uber] driver and for some reason the driver supposedly drove away when shit started and he got cleaned of any accusation (not even his name was revealed in the media, sketchy given they sure didn't bother with Alexander, the ''prime'' suspect). But honestly who the fuck would go do a shooting using a fucking uber taxi lift and expect him not to run away when shit start? That part of the story was never genuinely looked into by the media, they all jumped on the white supremacist bang wagon which was proven to be falsity.

Not really, I always adopt a 'I cant hear you over the sound of my privilege' attitude

Most white men accept that suffering and inequality is a part in life and accept that and try to improve their own standing despite it rather then crying infront of camera's about it and thats why we rule the world

Let them stay victims, that way they incapacitate themselves