imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 27
>Rebels in E Ghouta break humanitarian pause for civilian evac by shelling corridor, no civs have exited
>Idlib; Jabhat Tahrir Souriya took control of the Taftanaz Military Airport from HTS
>SW Aleppo; Jabhat Tahrir Souriya captured the 46th Regiment base, forcing HTS to retreat further south towards the Idlib border
>SAA/Tigers advance along Shifouniyah-Hawsh Dawahra axis, cap several important trenches/tunnels, Jaysh Al-Islam withdraw to Hawsh Dawahra
>E Ghouta; SAA advance on Jabhat Al-Nusra from Khosh-Nasri, Khosh-Ashary, and Al-Maamil district in Chifoniya
>Turkish army gains control of border strip inside Syria’s Afrin ahead of ‘new battle’ – reports
>UK says it will start “seriously” considering joining US military strikes against Sy if chem attacks occur
>Reports; US threatens Turkey with sanctions in case of Russian S-400 purchase
>UNSC unanimously adopts draft put forward by Russia that will see a technical extension of sanctions against Yemen
>King Salman reshuffles KSA military, firing a chief of staff and several other high ranking military officials
>US set to resume talks with KSA to secure a deal for the construction of nuclear reactors in the kingdom

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/rax1n
webmshare.com/5EgML
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-advances-east-ghouta-suburb-intense-battle/
youtube.com/watch?v=NGM8onreGcU
southfront.org/syrian-forces-fire-missiles-at-us-led-coalition-aircraft-attacking-them-in-deir-ezzor-unconfirmed/
almasdarnews.com/article/new-fsa-group-formed-disbanded-two-hours/
youtu.be/HUAoljD-xOo
youtu.be/OU6nBfASStc?t=440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Assad is not a dictato-

>>UNSC unanimously adopts draft put forward by Russia that will see a technical extension of sanctions against Yemen
Yemen as in Hadi or Yemen as in Houthi?

webmshare.com/rax1n

Why keep making these threads? The war is over and it's nothing but shitposting

>webmshare.com/rax1n
edgy as fuck

I wish I wasn't lazy, so I'd edit this to fit /sg/.

webmshare.com/5EgML

We don't deny that he is a dictator, but the Middle East needs dictators, the alternative is Islamists being voted into power and persecuting Christians.

Wait, is that supposed to be Putin?

I don't understand, wasn't Ben Garrison on the alt-right's side?

>Replying to shitty repetitive bait

>has literally hundreds of holden faces
>post the one thats not laughing
You had one job

>ben garrison alt-right
>putin alt-right
Not sure what to laugh at first.

It's his old Obama era drawings, back when identity hadn't been a huge issue.

no?
>he hasnt seen the Ben Garrison edits

But why's Putin wearing nazi uniform?

Surely they don't suggest Putin is a nazi? Or?

>Replying to shitty repetitive bait

>Surely they don't suggest Putin is a nazi? Or?

Its not Putin, you Putin obsessed putko. Its a generic neo-nazi.
If it was Putler, he'd be labeled. Ben Garrison labels everything like an autist.

> Syrian Army advances in East Ghouta suburb after intense battle
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:55 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) once again advanced inside the East Ghouta region, today, capturing several sites from the jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and Faylaq Al-Rahman.

According to an Al-Masdar field correspondent in Damascus, the Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Division managed to break-through the jihadist defenses at the Harasta Orchards, seizing nearly 200 meters of territory in the process.

The field correspondent added that the Syrian Army is attempting to besiege the militants that are positioned south of the vehicle management base.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-advances-east-ghouta-suburb-intense-battle/

/sg/ is gay and so are your countries

t. 19 year old frienless huggless kissless virgin lesboo shiaboo

>Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGM8onreGcU

have a watch of this, feel the Australian
take a look especially at 2:25

>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-advances-east-ghouta-suburb-intense-battle/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:55 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) once again advanced inside the East Ghouta region, today, capturing several sites from the jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and Faylaq Al-Rahman.

According to an Al-Masdar field correspondent in Damascus, the Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Division managed to break-through the jihadist defenses at the Harasta Orchards, seizing nearly 200 meters of territory in the process.

The field correspondent added that the Syrian Army is attempting to besiege the militants that are positioned south of the vehicle management base.

The Syrian Army is attempting to capture the Harasta Orchards in order to apply pressure on the rebel forces in the large city of Douma.

So HTS is being evaporated from existance it seems. Especially in Idlib. Though to be sure my take on it is that the Jihadist groups are switching sides and coalitions secretly so that they can finally "rid" themselves official from Al Queda association.

>tfw snow fell on the eve of spring

its supposed to be Sup Forums
from back in the garrison edits days, his triggered knee-jerk reaction comics were golden lels, we farmed it until it broke him

death to america

Fuk hectic stuff even with the comedy vibe

200 MEMES WOOO

>Wait, is that supposed to be Putin?
Apu fights back
Ofc

what triggers me is how old the videos are
they're just so stale after the millionth time they've been posted, once i see which one it is i the first few seconds im done, no point wasting the time on the same fucking footage yet again

well ISIS's last video was a group of Cripples and children holding back the SDF in the Euphraties valley
severely lacking in any good content production, as you can see in that rebel video where they nab the T-72, half the cunts have got their phone camera's out instead of their guns

how we doing lads? got fuck loads of uni work to do but firstly i need to get a quick gains check

>that electric explosion at 2:34
Those are my favorite.
Still watching btw

Why is livemap not registering the gainz on Ghouta? Because it's staying the same as it was before the shelling.

Because Jihadmin is lazy

Syria fires AA missiles at US coalition attacking in violation of a cease fire (((they))) demanded in a country (((they))) don't belong in.

southfront.org/syrian-forces-fire-missiles-at-us-led-coalition-aircraft-attacking-them-in-deir-ezzor-unconfirmed/

yet they can keep their phones charged
>meanwhile in hoholstan

>Why is livemap not registering the gainz on Ghouta? Because it's staying the same as it was before the shelling.

Bias, laziness and propaganda purposes. Remember once gainz become too apparent he will be forced to make changes or loose credibility, even more.

I see, ty. Do you recommend other map instead from the ones posted in the thread?

>New FSA group formed and disbanded in two hours

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:20 P.M.) – A new Free Syrian Army (FSA) group in the Aleppo Governorate announced its disbandment just two hours after announcing its formation this week.

According to the reports released by the group, Jaysh Halab Al-Shabaa published a statement at 10:00 P.M. (Damascus Time) that announced the formation of this rebel group in Aleppo.

However, just two hours later at 12:00 A.M. (Damascus Time), the rebel group published another statement that announced the faction’s disbandment.

No reason was given for disbanding the rebel group.

almasdarnews.com/article/new-fsa-group-formed-disbanded-two-hours/

>1 post by this id
typical 56% kike

see

there are some genuine A grade dumb cunts driving in Aus, m8
fuck, i should invest in a dashcam

How does it feel to know youre nothing but a massive joke to everyone else on the internet?

Ask and you shall receive.

youtu.be/HUAoljD-xOo
check the start of this one for typical Australian Christmas weather

10/10

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

This is going into my >be FSA pasta

'UK says it will start “seriously” considering joining US military strikes against Sy if chem attacks occur' well fuck, new red flag chem attack soon? time to btfo another airfield with TLAMS i suppose.

Noice.

/sg/ doesn't support salafists, those would be neocons. Replace the pic with a baathist or houthi. Text is fine, you are an israeli puppet.

What's the difference between 6 million dollars and 6 million Jews?

You've got nothing on AR (REEEEEEE, STOP CONFUSING ARKANSAS WITH ARIZONA - THAT'S AZ) weather.

>Be three decades ago
>It's Christmas time
>temps are in the 60s-70s F (for you non-Burgers, that's mild)
>Get tornadoes on that day
>The very next fucking day, it's a snowstorm.

>Be two decades ago
>it's 70s F
>The very same fucking day, get a large snowstorm that's near blizzard-tier.

Good taste in YouTube channels.

>(((the internet))) is making fun of us again

You can't fit 6 million Poles In the ashtray xddd

>be Queensland Christmas
>35-40C during the day
>rain/hail all night
>next day is 35C, but now at 80% humidity, no rain until the night
>continue this cycle until you reach March

just found it today
having a good laugh at these dumb cunts, honestly, it makes me feel better about my shitty Holden Vectra

im meant to be studying for my exam on thursday, but i cant stop watching that shit and posting here

YEH, WELL, WE GOT TORNADOES, YOU DONT
Get fucking rekt cunt.

Not rekt
Rekt
Really Rekt
Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Cash4Rekt.com
Grapes of Rekt
Ship Rekt
Rekt markes the spot
Caught rekt handed
The Rekt Side Story
Singin' In The Rekt
Painting The Roses Rekt
Rekt Van Winkle
Parks and Rekt
Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King
Star Trekt
The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air
A Game of Rekt
Rektflix
Rekt it like it's hot
RektBox 360
The Rekt-men
School Of Rekt
I am Fire, I am Rekt
Rekt and Roll
Professor Rekt
Catcher in the Rekt
Rekt-22
Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince
Great Rektspectations
Paper Scissors Rekt
RektCraft
Grand Rekt Auto V
Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2
Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt
Rekt It Ralph
Left 4 Rekt
www.rekkit.com
Pokemon: Fire Rekt
The Shawshank Rektemption
The Rektfather
The Rekt Knight
Fiddler on the Rekt
The Rekt Files
The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt
Forrekt Gump
The Silence of the Rekts
The Green Rekt
Gladirekt
Spirekted Away
Terminator 2: Rektment Day
The Rekt Knight Rises
The Rekt King
REKT-E
Citizen Rekt
Requiem for a Rekt
REKT TO REKT ass to ass
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt

>Be ARnigger
>Get one inch of snow
SHUT DOWN THE SCHOOLS

>Not rekt
>Rekt
>Really Rekt
>Tyrannosaurus Rekt
>Cash4Rekt.com
>Grapes of Rekt
>Ship Rekt
>Rekt markes the spot
>Caught rekt handed
>The Rekt Side Story
>Singin' In The Rekt
>Painting The Roses Rekt
>Rekt Van Winkle
>Parks and Rekt
>Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King
>Star Trekt
>The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air
>A Game of Rekt
>Rektflix
>Rekt it like it's hot
>RektBox 360
>The Rekt-men
>School Of Rekt
>I am Fire, I am Rekt
>Rekt and Roll
>Professor Rekt
>Catcher in the Rekt
>Rekt-22
>Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince
>Great Rektspectations
>Paper Scissors Rekt
>RektCraft
>Grand Rekt Auto V
>Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2
>Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt
>Rekt It Ralph
>Left 4 Rekt
>www.rekkit.com
>Pokemon: Fire Rekt
>The Shawshank Rektemption
>The Rektfather
>The Rekt Knight
>Fiddler on the Rekt
>The Rekt Files
>The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt
>Forrekt Gump
>The Silence of the Rekts
>The Green Rekt
>Gladirekt
>Spirekted Away
>Terminator 2: Rektment Day
>The Rekt Knight Rises
>The Rekt King
>REKT-E
>Citizen Rekt
>Requiem for a Rekt
>REKT TO REKT ass to ass
>Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt

you can't even fit 6 million jew ashes in the ashtray, ash remains are meager, for the ashes 6 million starved decayed with syphyllus from raping each other kikes you'd need at least a fuckton of shipping containers, it'd be a logistical nightmare

What happened to Boutef? Did he completely stop posting?

Anyway, what do you think will happen in a week or so when the established humanitarian corridors will keep getting shelled by rebels? Any mainstream media coverage showing what's actually happening to the poor civilians?

@162095483
>he actually typed all that
*cringe*

>What happened to Boutef? Did he completely stop posting?
He drops by like once a month.
>Anyway, what do you think will happen in a week or so when the established humanitarian corridors will keep getting shelled by rebels?
The same thing that happened in Aleppo.
>Any mainstream media coverage showing what's actually happening to the poor civilians?
>Asking this question

I am heterosexual you
fucking homo fag

>6:00
Preach Bruce! lay it on them

>replying one hour later.
Also,
>t. race traitor kh*mmie whore

>I am heterosexual

If only, then you would have something redeeming about you.
Also prove your heterosexuality by Tits or GTFO.

how do they prove that Sy gov is responsible for "chemical attack" before starting a war?

>*cringe*
This. He probably thought it was epic.

>Face (so we know it's you and not some random whore grabbed off Sup Forums or /s/
>Tits
Timestamp in the following format
>/sg/
>xx:xx (local time)
>dd/mm/yyyy

>be QLD
>has to be monsoon tier flooding before they close the schools early

Apparently they don't need to, considering how many people still don't know the Turks were responsible for the first one.

I was thinking more in terms of the flame being "gains", but this is good stuff too. Cheers!

>calling a gook a "Fucking Halfwitted Cunt!" and politely educating him on turning lanes
the very definition of a cunt in a hilux

>be AR main electric supply service (Entergy - though I may have mispelled that)
>AR frequently sees ice during the winter, which causes blackouts because the power lines are aboveground and thus exposed to the ice
>Still won't put power lines underground
>Blackouts sometimes last for days in the winter

ok then they are the bad guys.

>That fucking ending

>be South Australia
>have week long blackouts because the state government bought into the "clean renewable energy meme" like Solar and wind power
>entire grid dies because you're still drawing power from NSW and the lines connecting the states are cut by a storm

are drivers this cunty in AR?

youtu.be/OU6nBfASStc?t=440

skip to 7:23

>t. triggered kike

>this TRIGGERS the roaches
>Be AR
>most major roads are at best two lanes (including the interstates)
>some nerve roads that see dozes of people lined up at a stoplight are narrow one lane roads
>Decide to widen the lanes of a road that isn't as frequented as the one I mentioned above.

>are drivers this cunty in AR?
I should know. My mother is one of them and loses her shit EVERY FUCKING TIME someone does shit on the road.
Yet she does half the stuff she complains about.

>t. faggest memefagflag, more faggy than fag memefagflag, and that's pretty faggy fagged, which makes faggest fagged fag memefagflagfag even more faggy faggily fagged fag than the faggy faggily fagged faggot fag memefagflagfag, therefore faggy faggily fagged faggot fagposterfags who faggotfagpost under faggy fagged faggest fag memefagflagfag the faggest faggily fagged faggy fags on this faggy faggily fagged fag faggot fagsite faggily fagged by the faggy faggily fagged faggot fag faggyfaggilyfaggotfagmoot. Fag.
You're not in such a good position to make kike banter when you have arguably the kikest memeflag.

Let's talk geopolitical theory in particular the virtue of international law.

As I see it there are 3 main camps for those whoa re interested in the subject.
There are those who say it is important to stick to international law and those who don't really care,
For those who don't care, they stick to a partisan approach, one can divide them into pro-Ameria and anti-America.

Those who are for international law are for a indiscrimanatory approach to it, that'd be in essence Noam Chomsky approach, it is based on the theoretical importance for rules everyone has to stick to for the sake of peace and prosperity and yadda yadda, just read up on it.

The problem I see there is that even though they have a point regarding the theory, it just does not play out in reality, it even gets erroded more and more, every party just wants to apply intLaw when it suits their purpose, leading to extensive coverage of muh AssadPutinHolocaust and such, but less coverage for ErDog in Afrin or all the shit America is doing.

So my question is wether there's a 4th appraoch out there?
A solid indiscimanatory theoretical approach to how things should be plus recognizing that muh debbly concerned does not translate in actual better policy

Tbqhwy, the only way that international law can be succesfully applied every time is if the UN was far more powerful than it is right now.
But ofc, that would be laying the framework for a literal One World Government - only fools believe a powerful UN wouldn't be corrupted into the OWG that we read about in dystopian novels.

non-intervention into the entire topic in the first place and a calm naivaty about feeling everything will sort itself out.
the only way to win is to not play

PASTA INBOUND

>be FSA
>get funding and weapons from most of West and Arabian Peninsula
>get ready for revolt
>get Mukhabarated
>skip few months
>go again
>get btfo
>gas myself to get at Assad
>it does nothing
>invite AQI to help
>get cucked when AQI turns into ISIS and half your members join them
>invite REAL AQ to help
>get cucked as they take over
>invite other jihadis to diversify our forces
>get cucked as they fight AQ for control instead of our enemy
>try to rally everyone to attack Assad
>AQ cucks you, repeatedly to push a ceasfire they break a week later
>despite all the support of the West and Gulf States, still lose battles
>fight like literal niggers
>Jihadis are more interested in pleasure than fighting
>finally btfo Assad
>Russia steps in
>get bombed
>get barrel bombed
>get cluster bombed
>get thermobaric bombed
>get parachute bombed
>get MLRS'd
>lose link to Aleppo pocket
>launch operation to link up
>1345 phases later, get btfo
>launch media campaign for Aleppo pocket featuring 144 last hospitals/bakeries
>only libshits buy it
>useless fat amerilards
>lose pocket because quitters
>quitters come to Idlib and start fighting again
>except they're fighting us over a pack of cigarettes
>get btfo by Assad
>gas myself to get at Assad
>it changes little
>Turkey steps in
>they get bogged down in one city against a gang of ISIS faggots for three months
>they get cucked as Assad captures everything to the south of that city
>we attack Hama
>get btfo
>gas myself again to get at Assad
>Trump launches $60B worth of missiles at an airbase that suffers very little damage and is operational again in 24 hours
>get barrelbombed by aircraft from that airbase
>get btfo again
>get ceasefire
>Jihadis fight each other again
>get btfo everywhere
>get direct help from burgers at al-Tanf via airstrkes against advancing Assad militias and military bases
>get cucked as SAA just goes around them and reach Iraq
>we get btfo again
>Assad btfos ISIS
>we get btfo by ourselves
Continued

>gas ourselves many times to get at Assad
>fucking western media won't cover it
>quake as Suheil ravages ISIS boipuccis
>AQ starts civil war #3516
>AQ btfos us
>AQ seizes half of Idlibstan and greenbuses us to Aleppostan
>Trump sees our Zinki beheading video and has a change of heart
>ends funding to us
>stupid fat orange useless amerilard with a bad haircut
>get cucked by US in the south as they demand we turn over anything that we can use to shell Assad with
>Surrender to our enemy to spite our masters
>Assad laughs his ass off at the absolute state of us, before barrelbombing us
>Israel airstrikes Assad and we launch an offensive
>Said offensive gets repelled, despite Israeli help
>Launch Hama offensive #559
>At the end, the net gain is ONE village
>Despite being defeated in Uqayribat, ISIS pops up in NE Hama
>What is this sorcery?
>AQ btfos ISIS, but SAA captures over 20 villages from us
>ISIS pops up AGAIN and btfos us.
>ISIS sorcery again.
>SAA laughs at the state of us, while btfoing us.
>Turkey invades Syria!
>in Idlibstan
>With us as the enemy
>Why do you do this to us?
>We bog Turkey down, but only after they cockblock shitty K*rds from advancing in Idlibstan
>E. Ghouta pocket launches offensive in Harasta
>SAA repels the offensive with 2:1 KD ratio in favor of SAA
>SAA proceeds to btfo yet another pocket near the Israeli border
>after said pocket btfos itself
>SAA btfos ISIS in East Syria
>redeploys Suheil to >rape us
>AQ defects back to AQ
>Launch Hama offensive #663
>Seize one village and checkpoint
>Lose them the same day
>Btfo ourselves as we btfo ISIS Hama Pocket Sorcerers
>Suheil launches Abu Dhuhur Offensive
>Run and leave behind cripples to get their boipuccis ravaged
>Meanwhile, rip off Russians and kotel SAA in East Ghouta
>Get btfo
Continued

>Meanwhile, in Abu Dhuhur, we send reinforcements to Sinjar
>AQ cucks us by stopping them
>HTSAA confirmed
>Lose Sinjar
>Lose everything up to Abu Dhuhur
>Launch ebin counteroffensive
>Make minor gains
>Get btfo when weather clears
>Lose Abu Dhuhur AFB/City because everyone else is going to Afrin
>Launch Afrin OP
>Turkey is helping us with airstrikes and sheit
>Cross border
>Get btfo by rag-tag PKKshitters
>Attack mountain
>Get btfo by mud and fog
>capture mountain after much effort
>BTFO PKKshitters
>make slow gains against an inferior enemy
>Tiger goes to East Ghouta
>Get bombed
>Get barrel bombed
>Get cluster bombed
>Get thermobaric bombed
>Get parachute bombed
>Get MLRS'd
>UN calls for ceasefire
>Russian AF breaks cease fire 12 minutes after it is declared
>Tiger launches
>Gas yourself to get at Assad
>Meanwhile, AQ instigates Civil War #22374
>Other Jihadis btfo AQ
>AQ btfo us
>We btfo ourselves
>We form new group and disband it in two hours
Such is life in the FSA

these fucking videos are just making me weary of fucking Utes, fucking trucks Fucking vans and fucking bike cunts

Part 4 when?
S O O N
O........O
O........O
N O O S

S O O N
O O N S
O N S O
N S O O
S O O N

S O O N
O O.|...|