This chick I’m dating is half English and her father is Spanish who was born in Mexico...

This chick I’m dating is half English and her father is Spanish who was born in Mexico. Is she white enough to make white babbys with? Keep in mind that hitler said 15/16ths was the minimum for being white. And about 3 generations ago my ancestors had a non white coupling. I don’t want this to be a whole thread just gimme a yes or a no.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Rodríguez_(hijo_del_Cid)
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/María_Rodríguez_(hija_del_Cid)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristina_Rodríguez_(noble)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no kys

Hitler never talked about inner Caucasian mixing you idiot.

Not your blog

I'm sorry we put non-white genes in the water of all latin countries, it was a Che idea back in the 60's.

I was hoping a white person would respond not this radiation fodder.

He is 1/8 non-white.

>spic genetics

Yes yes good good

What are you mixed with?

NO

I have the same question OP because I have a half french half Vietnamese gf ATM. But she is a virgin, very religious and hates the same groups of people I do.

if her eyes are brown she isn't white

I think I got abo. Fuck off with your shit I’m less happy with it than you are. Supposedly it was my great grandmother that was abo. Unconfirmed reports.
Literally whiter than any you cunts

She’s half Vietnamese that’s a no

It depends, user. A Spaniard from the North is really different than a Spaniard from the South (I descend from Spaniards that were whites with blue and green eyes).
Anyway, I would need to know her phenotypes to determine If she is European or not.

lol i'm a white male having been here for only half a year now yet have managed to bang 10 girls already

but i'll never racemix
just banging and you're a fucking race traitor

neck yourself

They’re hazel, like mine, like I said she’s got a Spanish dad who was born in Mexico. Strong Spanish roots

North mate. Relative of a man named el cid, he’s a Spanish folk lore

She’s too spic, bail.

Castizo is pretty close to white I guess, I don't see a problem if you don't think you'll be able to find another white girl.

she a good root mate? fucking spanish chicks are feisty in the sack

Been on two dates with her gook boy. I’m atleast gonna smash cuz she’s a 9/10

Post a pic

Gonna go for it next chance I get

Yes. Abo genes are pretty recessive, and if you already look white there’s almost certainly nothing to worry about.

Go away nigger faggot.

Of me or her? Cuz you can fuck off im not that dumb

Of me or her? Cuz you can fuck off im not that dumb
What am I retarded?

you're delusional

Of your abo genes, I have posted my face on this site a few times and nothing has ever happened.

I don’t look like an abo, not even sure it’s true. Most of my ancestry is English/potato niggers

They are. Don’t get thrown off by their phenotype and skin colour. They are even more recessive than Asians or Africans. A 1/8 or even 1/4 abo can easily pass off as white.

To clarify I got no nigger nose, a strong jawbone and a thin face, hazel eyes, brown hair(like the kinda hair you’d expect on an airship dude), pale Irish skin

KEK, from Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar? Her father must've been from Spanish aristocracy then (which doesn't add up why he would leave to fucking Mexico). She lied to you, cunt.

Depends on the Mexican background. If its mostly Spanish blood, no problem. If there is mostly native blood, then I would think twice about it.

Gotta disagree with ya there. 1/8th might but 1/4 is usually still too brown

El Cid didn't have any kids, if I remember correctly.

>Is she white enough to make white babbys with?
the question is whether you care or not if the answer is yes or no, even if we said no, would you tell your gf that she's a spic and that her race deserves to die?

Back in the colonial days, a lot of Spanish aristocracy went to the colonies.

don't forget the one-drop rule

show your flag, you fucking abonigger who thinks that he's white despite the fact that he has abo blood in his body
kys

I’m talking about extremely rare cases with 1/4, but still washes out comparatively easy next to other races.

Post her feet.

Yeah, if she ain’t white I’m not gonna put a kid in it, nor am I gonna continue seeing her

He had. But they were nobility.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Rodríguez_(hijo_del_Cid)
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/María_Rodríguez_(hija_del_Cid)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristina_Rodríguez_(noble)

Here in Argentina we study Spanish lore year after year in schools.

Aristocracy, yes (I descend from a Basque-Spaniard aristocrat), but he was not from nobility and the grandson of el Cid was a fucking King of Pamplona (García Ramírez of Navarre).

Why does it trigger you? One drop rule (as far as exclusion from white communities, not personal identification,) applies to Sub-Saharans or people who cant pass for white.

It's easy. If her father is actually Spanish and not Mexican, and her mother is English, she is European, and then she is white. Hitler never spoke about issues of race mixing within Europe, and he was quite strict.

El cid had a son that died shortly before cid did.

Yeah it’s probably not true, but not a huge deal if it is.

I’ll just probe her til I find out more about her ancestry I guess

Thanks guys I’m hittin the sack

It should be relatively easy to spot though. Especially the jaw structure among the Spanish is distinctly European (pic related). The Spics, however, tend to have no jaw at all, and round, dumb faces.

Right but his wife was his successor. I'd be wary of anyone claiming to be the line of El Cid.

dont racemix, do it for us

You ain't going nowhere before the thread has been purged.

Rrule of thumb is that if she isn't high IQ, tall, fair-haired, light-eyed, with descendants from Germany, Sweden, Iceland, Norway or Denmark, truthworthy nor caring, she's not for you, also, if you only care for her genetics then you might either be a robot or maybe never loved her in the first place.

This, this guy is autistic. She should leave him for somebody who is actually white