youtube.com/watch?v=f4seTZ6siQc
twitter.com/rix_tsubasa/status/873441725766815744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's even got the bullshit ending to generate rage years after it's over

you guys really like this?

Tried to watch and it was boring as hell

>this dropped at episode 3

I wish I was you

Is USO NO USO the most bullshit, asspull, DEM power in anime? I don't even mean in a powerlevel way, just in how it was used in the story, because this make Rubber Nen and GER look reasonable

>user hasn't seen O MY RUBBER HOLOPSICON YET
Altair easily creeped her way up to the powerlevel chart.

Altair was more powerful, but it was established that she was omnipotent from the start, and that stayed consistent.

Shark's powers were never defined in a cohesive way and JUST WORK in whatever manner suits the plot.

Some Japanese guy's vanity project? No thanks.

>the show is some Japanese guy's vanity project
>villian is defeated by some Japanese guy's vanity projection of his onitis

B R A V O

>GER
?

>It's even got the bullshit ending to generate rage years after it's over
No it doesn't, because most people either dropped it or watch it for the trainwreck potential. The only way an ending can generate rage is if you expected the ending to be good. The show lost expectations way before that.

All the true troll ending shows had to be well received for at least the first 50% of the show.

The anime dropped the ball at the point the studio actually had a real life funeral for the magical girl. What a horrible waste of resources, they probably assumed the show was going to be a huge hit and organised it months in advance.

Silver Sensetion Memorial

>The anime dropped the ball at the point the studio actually had a real life funeral for the magical girl.
What

>What
7thstyle.com/2017/06/10/recreators-mamika-funeral-service/

Nah.

It IS a classic, it is as boring as classical music

youtube.com/watch?v=f4seTZ6siQc
Better than any classical music.

This has to be a joke. This is a satire site like Animemaru, right?

I was bored as hell too. dropped. then picked up again out of boredom.

pace picked up. shark introduced. second impression was better.

What does Lolol Siscon do again?

>having this much of shit taste

>This has to be a joke. This is a satire site like Animemaru, right?
twitter.com/rix_tsubasa/status/873441725766815744

Just Google "re:creators funeral".

OH MY ACEPTANCE
AFTER ALTAIR WINS BRING BACK
SETSUNA AND /U/ ENDING

T. Brainlet

My wife Altair is so cute

You aren't real Setsuna

Charon is best girl. I hope we see more of him.

More like a trainwreck in the making.

so did anything ever actually happen in this show?
cause for the longest fucking time the whole god damn series was just continuous buildup and continuous buildup that seemed to lead to absolutely fucking nothing if the spoilers i've read from Sup Forums are accurate. Wasted potential the series.

That's not how you spell Magane.

Episode 19 was the major payoff. Then episode 20 was a literal asspull, and then 21 was... an anti-climax?

>cause for the longest fucking time the whole god damn series was just continuous buildup and continuous buildup that seemed to lead to absolutely fucking nothing if the spoilers i've read from Sup Forums are accurate. Wasted potential the series.
You know, I would have been okay with it if they instead went for SoL and have these characters trying to live as normal people in modern Japan. Alternately have full blown action and war. But it seems they are doing neither.

𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 "𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬" 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭? 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 "𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬" 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽?
𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮, 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱.
𝓞𝓱, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓻𝓮.

The whole thing is one gigantic fucking meta-commentary. It exists purely to analyze tropes and cliches.

Now if it did something really clever and engaging with them, that would've been nice.

>The whole thing is one gigantic fucking meta-commentary. It exists purely to analyze tropes and cliches.
>Now if it did something really clever and engaging with them, that would've been nice.
This reminds me of what I heard elsewhere about movies and videogames; that it is easy to come up with interesting concepts, but that doesn't make the concept fun.

It is the responsibility of the studio to execute the concept in a way that is entertaining. And it seems in this case they just failed to do that.

Meta-talk is not bad, plenty of anime does that. But you need to remember to also keep the audience's attention. Basically, "Is this fun"? "Would I waste 25min of my life watching this?"

Personally what keeps me watching is the characters. They might be purposefully designed to be as cliche as possible, but all the same I think they're all well made and enjoyable to watch.

I listen to caveman music