Does anyone here ironically likes SAO?

does anyone here ironically likes SAO?

What's your opinion on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul9QSVBvaHU#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I unironically like it. All these faggots screaming "muh plot" and "muh gary sue" just can't appreciate a fun show in an interesting world

It's first half and GGO were good.
Only YouTube hate bandwagoners think it's genuinely bad. (Digibro is cancer)

Cancer,Cancer,Cancer,Cancer.
FUCK THIS JESUS CHRIST,NARUTO COMPARED TO THIS IS A SHAKESPEARE,my nipa this shit it´s so boring,tedious,repetitive,hentai,romance edgy teen,sword tedious,nobody dies,forced powers,friendship not detailed and all others problems.

I tolerate it.

It's chuuni pandering stuff but you can do worse

I like the first half. I understand what people love and hate about it.
Because I kinda both love and hate parts of it.

It is great and better than most stuff circlejerked around here (reddit:zero, memesuba, SoL moeshit)

I enjoyed it, it was entertaining. Really enjoyed the first season, and GGO arc was nice because of Shino.

Also, I want to fuck sugu in the butt

You can't ironically like something you retarded hipster. You either like self-insert action trash or you don't. Quit trying to justify your mindless entertainment and just enjoy what you enjoy. Who are you trying to impress?

I just finished season 1 and started 2.
What can i expect Sup Forums?

The main thing that sets it apart from similar garbage is that it actually does have good world building, even if the plot and characters are subpar.
Genuine shit shows like many generic Isekai suffer from shit plot and characters, and have no world building whatsoever in the sense that the author just using video game settings without doing proper world building the way the SAO series actually does.
If you want to read SAO done right, give the SAO Progressive series a try. Especially the manga since the art is by Himura Kiseki.

The same shit but guns

i ironically watched the dub
i liked the black dude

butt

First season was ok 6/10, wasted potential overall, anything beyond that is shit.

Accel World is much better.

If you disagree you're a disgrace.

Mostly disappointment, your main incentive for sticking around are enjoying Sinon's ass and Yuuki.

Better than Konosuba, not sure why it gets shat on so much. It's certainly nothing special, but it is at least enjoyable.

It was one of my firsts, so that "magic feeling" when discovering something new was in effect and I thought it was pretty great.

Rewatched it recently and it was just ok.

I don't like it at all.

I said ironically because people pretend to like it to start shit so I just wanted some honest opinions.

And you can like things ironically I guess, I loved Mayoiga ironically because of the memes.

The first fight gave me chills, but that was the only part I liked. It was something new for me too because true mmo gamer anime, but I just left angry and disappointed.

I want to gently deposit my semen in her womb, then cuddle.

No, but it isn't "literally the worst anime" ever like so many people here like to tout. They need to watch more anime.

YOU COULDA FUCKED THIS KIRITARD
WHY DIDNT YOU

I only watched SAO because it had a dub. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen, but the fact that Kawahara still has a career baffles me.

Sure it isn't the worst anime but it's the one I hate the most. I just wanted it to be good.

Because before SAO he was just a kid, then he got married and he does fuck her in Alicization.

This.

Progressive is fucking great, though.

Can we discuss the manga?

>Can we discuss the manga?
No.

>he does fuck her in Alicization
what

Holy fuck, it was that bad?

There no such thing as liking something ironically.
Kill yourself.

I just noticed I wrote "ironically", it was supposed to say "unironically".

>implying shakespeare isn't shit

Next time don't use "unironically" that word doesn't exist and it doesn't add anything to the original sentence.

See:
Does anyone here likes SAO?
What's your opinion on it?

I unironically enjoy SAO. I also don't take it seriously like you guys do.

Anyway, the abridged series is better than the original.

It is incredibly mediocre with a shit fanbase and it only got popular because it was at the right place at the right time.

Digibro (and in some ways Pedantic Romantic, and Mother's Basement) was to this series what RLM was to the Star Wars prequels. It started off as justified hate, that eventually memed out of control to the point where people ignored the few things it did right.

Digibro mostly talks about story and world building. He ignores the aesthetic aspects of anime because that's not he's interested in. SAO has good aesthetics. The art is clean, the character designs look nice, the fight scenes are well-animated, and it has great music. That's all you need to enjoy an anime on a basic level.

It's also annoying how he says "you can't even ironically enjoy SAO" when he ironically enjoys shit like Eromanga Sensei

Anyway, I do unironically enjoy the series, if only for the aesthetics. Season 2 improved storywise, by making Kirito less of a main character, but it's still pretty trash overall. There's some good fight scenes, though, particularly in GGO: youtube.com/watch?v=Ul9QSVBvaHU#

>ironically

Yeah well Digibro used to make in depth review videos for fucking My Little Pony so I don't think his opinion matters much overall.

I enjoy hating on it.
I wish to watch the movie just to shit on it.

Look at that interesting plot right there

I enjoyed one or two of the episodes. The overall plot of season 1 stank. Not planning on watching S2 or whatever.

I enjoyed parts of SAO otherwise I wouldn't has finished the 48 episodes or however long it is. But man no anime has ever made me cringe as hard before.

Anyone remember that one anime reviewer that reviewed the Japanese dub of the pony show, acting like it was a genuine anime and that he had no idea it was a western cartoon?

>ironically
I want this meme to die

I enjoy it. The plot might be terrible but atleast it's not pretentious angsty shit.

I was actually a bit of a ponyfag up until S3, so I don't mind his past videos. I just get annoyed at how condescending he is towards people who disagree with him, and how it's bad to like anime for shallow reasons. He can't just like K-ON because it's comfy, he likes it because it's some deep artistic bullshit.

But that's literally the only way to enjoy most modern anime. Do you think people watch Eromanga Sensei, or Hajimete no Gal, or Isekai Smartphone because they're good? Fuck no! They're just FOTM trash that we like sharing memes with each other because we desire interaction with other people, even if they're anonymous.

Really liked it at first, just alright after a recent rewatch. What are my expectations for Alicization?

Can we just ban the word ironic.

I liked Eromanga sensei. It was like a solid 6/10.

Those other ones are pretty bad though.

Sometimes I can't distinguish what is and isn't just more ironic shitposting

THIS. Only dumb weebs actually enjoy anime, I just watch it for the memes! xD

I'll be your friend user

It's been here as long if not longer than autism has, so no.

What did they mean by this?

Its fun when they're playing with the games tropes, Sugu's sugus, smug and savvy Shinonon.

>fun
The art was well done, and the action was okay
>interesting world
Hell no. Didn't fucking make sense, rarely played by its own rules let alone ours. It had potential but it's still shit.

>literally
I want this meme to die

"We must save my family!"
"The bandits are coming!"

Was expecting a shonen, so it was shit for me. But not that bad for guys that like this gay shit, considering the premise is quite good

Post more Sugu in those tiny shorts. Her thighs are amazing.

The main problem was that the first 3 episodes set my expectations for the series too high.

Once I got over the disappointment, the show was enjoyable enough for the fight scenes and stuff.

Sugu a best