Raildex

The cover should be up by tomorrow night. Who do you want to cameo in NT19?

Umidoori

As many lolis as possible.

Itsuwa needs to break out of jail and make a damn appearance already

It's Sunday in Japan. The cover will be out tomorrow.

She's busy

I'm still on OT15, why is Itsuwa in jail?

She committed second degree murder.

Is she busy fighting lesbians to get back to her husbando?

Seconding this. I just kind of miss the Amakusas in general though. They were bros to the core.

I want more of the Princesses and Queen. Civil War Arc best days of my life.

Itsuwa is barely a Toumabowl contender. Both in terms of her reasons and her chances.

Who reads Heavy Object, which Object is the strongest in the series at the moment?

She righteously killed Tatemiya.

Is there really even a bowl anymore? Othinus fucking owns him.

Baby magnum

Son of a Bitch.

We'll see about that.

Probably the Broad Skysaber. They all end destroyed anyway.

Broad Sky Saber or Mobius Infinity.

We all know that Himegami will win the Toumab Owl!

Deep Optical was pretty crazy.

A weapon to surpass Heavy Object

That's a nice trap you've got there. It'd be a shame if anything were to happen to him.

Who?

Every time you make fun of Himegami, Miki considers delaying Index 3

If favour of railgun 3? Sure

Himegami is so irrelevant that another character has taken over the irrelevancy gag, and she does it better too since she doesn't even have illustrations.

But Miki doesn't remember Himegami either. Only Haimura does.

I didn't know Renge went to school, or did Higan force her into cosplay?

Miki doesn't like Railgun, Accel is coming after Index 3.

Nah..too much plot armor.

Oh boy, cant wait for the 8th adaptation of the sisters arc

>Miki doesn't like Railgun
Why?

Accel would only have 2 arcs done.

Any character at any given time in writing has plot armor.

The only hope Himegami has of becoming relevant is vampires somehow becoming important in the spin offs.

>Accel is coming
Jesus Christ, please no

Don't panic, it's the idol spinoff.

There's the fact that she qualifies as a Gemstone, maybe in the future her and Gunha will be main focuses of a Gemstone Arc, who knows.

It lends itself better to anime format, because of how terribly drawn out the manga is. Plus Estelle is a cutie.

They'll do Index san & Accel Idol shorts with Index III.

Well..yeah. But this one went too~ooo far.

Accel anime would hardly have much to cover knowing how well they handle pacing for the most part, 7 volumes would hardly be a 1 cour.

Just finish the first arc and have the rest of the show be the adventures of the Scavengers.

Directed by Nagai.

Reminder that no matter how many trashy novels Kamachi churns out every year, he will never, EVER, give you a new season.

HO 14 illustrations in 5 minutes

>Nagai touching pre 0930 Accel
Please no

>maybe in the future her and Gunha will be main focuses of a Gemstone Arc, who knows.

I don't think we have time for that considering the story is reaching the ending point. Maybe as a spinoff novel?

After seeing what he did in IBO I bet he'd make the Scavengers suffer.
I'd just like to see them mess around and try to recruit someone to be their 5th ranger, or however it was they described it.

Is she a robot?

You know, all the chapters of this manga can be accommodated in 10 episodes of anime. On 24 series you will need 100 chapters, at least. If the new arc well be as empty as the last one.

It's not anywhere near an ending point. Rather than go off the feeling, look at how many questions it raised, the amount of open plot threads and foreshadowing first. Gemstones were one of the things brought up recently.

Cyborg.

That's what people said following WW3 and look how many new things were explored in NT. Tell anyone what would happen in NT before it came out and you'd be called crazy.

I think the Gemstones may become more relevant soon. Kamachi went out of his way to have Mr. Misaka rescue all the Gemstones and place them under the protection of the imoutos. Nothing at all has happened with them since then. They're a wild-card just lying in wait.

He'll bring back STUDY for the Scavengers Arc.

Either that or they become a relevant focus in the spin offs, I could easily see Kamachi giving the Gemstone's an arc in Railgun. The thing is it looks like it's heading into NT territory soon, this new arc is probably going to be the equivalent of the WW3 arc in terms of Railgun since Mikoto was basically absent until then.

Gemstones might be an ace against espers. Gemstones fit the description of the powered beings from the first Aeon, whereas espers are artificial recreations based on the Aeon of Horus.

Just because they're gone doesn't mean what they said is meaningless now:
>“We have lost our hidden world, so we have no choice but to stand on the game board here in the real world. Aleister, Gemstones, and Kamijou Touma. We have a lot of work to do."

>how terribly drawn out the manga is
Well, the last chapter did not look so bad, in my opinion.

He meant drawn out as in it took forever to finish just one arc.

Nah, if they were Gunha would be the most powerful in Academy City, and he's not. They're not a counter, they're just the originals. Now if there's something that undoes the Academy City process for creating espers, they'd become the only remaining espers.

For example, maybe Lola has some counter to AC-created espers and Gunha is not affected by it.

It's been 10 minutes

Heavy Object Volume 14 illustrations!

1/20

Think of Kamachi's often used rock/paper/scissors logic. Just because he isn't the strongest doesn't mean he isn't the most effective. Him being so resilient against Mikoto's level 6 shift might've been a clue.

Could Takitsubo fuck with gemstones?

That timing.

2/20

Oh, misunderstanding.

I don't see why not. They have AIM-fields.

Just catching up in NT and
> Ultimate Shield vs. Ultimate Weapon, Imagine Breaker vs. World Rejector
> Completely fucking skipped
> Had to put up with Kamisato's pointless harem and autism

Literally what the fuck?

3/20

Between that and the random recap out of nowhere, then the normal high school shitter beating a dog to death, I'm not exactly sure what Kamachi was smoking back then.

It was skipped to keep IT more of a mystery. Though Railgun showed it's EIGHT FUCKING DRAGONS so that kind of defeats the purpose, I guess.

Why are Objects so overdesigned?

I see that arc as sort of taking out the trash, being the loose plot ends of the Kiharas and the Magic Gods. This allowed Aleister and Lola to take front stage as the most pressing threat.

Dragons might not be IT.

4/20
Bloodrice Capistrano

I wanted Mugino but instead I got Kuroko.

To give a better effect to the beginning of NT15 and the aftermath of 14. This arc sets up a lot of whats to come.

At that point you have to start wondering just how many eldritch abominations are shoved into Touma's arm.

You got 2 of her usbs user, don't give up.

So far, Almighty Accel knocking out all the shit from Gems. And Kakine too.
If Gunha is the strongest gem, this is not impressive.

>Frolaytia's onii-chan is sephiroth
wew

5/20
HO became completely a loli novel

Something looks off here and I just can't put it into words.

>ALL THIS GOOD SHIT
you have literally, LITERALLY no right to complain

Because it's intentionally over the top just like the entire series.

I didn't even know there were multiple types of martinis.

Aw shit. Was Frolaytia an imouto this whole time?

Shit arc. Full of bullshit. 95%

>that Wraith
Holy shit my dick.

>Wraith in a swimsuit
my fucking dick.

Wow. Not bad. Not fucking bad, at all.

Why not all of them?

Didn't read HO7 or HO11?

6/20

Accelerator is basically Gary Stu incarnate when his powers are working, especially with his white wings, I'd give Gunha some slack