Happening?

Happening?

twitter.com/Julius_S_Malema/status/968403271428829184

Other urls found in this thread:

enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tfw your plan for BLACKED south africa is so dim even other blacks call it out. Turns out they're intelligent enough to have some pattern recognition. There is hope for africa after all.

it begins... the aPOCalypse is here.......

>Africa trading within
>Africa iz por and da whyte man haz 2 help
Pick one, you cant cry about being poor while kicking yourself off of the international trading field

So it begins.
And yet, they will

live debate, getting heated.

boy oh boy isn't the 2nd amendment great? Now you know why we have it. So these fucks cant come here and claim America as their own without a fight lmao.
w.e fuck them, we can literally invade them later.

Lol, as if the rest of Africa actually like the fucking Zulu and Bantu when they've been making lynch mob against the African immigrants into SA because they are stealing their job. And I don't mean gentle lynching, I mean beaten to near death then getting the tire necking treatment just because.

WE

Holy shit these fagots are still in the feudalism age. Allowing niggers to own a rich continent was a brave mistake

If i was white farmer i would salt the earth and gtfo

>long term planning?
that doesn't matter brotha we wuz kangz

>Whats your plan for the future of the land you take
>*crickets*
How could South Africa possibly go wrong

I have no sympathy for whites still in SA, they knew to GTFO for several decades

I cant wait to laugh at more starving niggers

have fun starving to death you dumb niggers.

your merciful extinction can’t come soon enough.

STREAM:

>enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue
>enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

That's a pretty fucked up thing to say and most SA whites aren't cowards like the faggots who abandoned California and gave it to shitskins.

>So you've SEIZED THE MEANS, so what are you going to do now?
>"We'll figure it out nigga hahahahah how hard could it be? CEOs don't do shiet"

*country crumbles and explodes*

really because I don't remember a call to arms being called from the SA whites they are cowards, thats okay, the earth is filled with Cowards right now, just like Israel is a Coward, Just like the police waiting outside the school is a coward, Trump is here to fix that.

You have no sympathy for them because they weren't coward faggots who ran away like you would? Fuck off.

They should follow Wakanda's example

RI EO GUN CONFISCATION

quick rundown?

consider these are high class negroes

most black ppl don't have access to the internet

>nigger wants land
>niggers get land
fast forward decade or less
>niggers eat dirt for breakfast
>niggers dying
>china will retake later
my sides

HONORABA MEMBAHS!!!
YOU ARE ALL OUT OF LINE!!!
PLEASE!

>Trump
Shut the fuck up about Trump
Some of you can't fucking avoid bringing him into everything. Trump isn't going to do shit. It's like you people have the exact opposite of Trump derangement syndrome, You have Trump messiah syndrome.

just keep sending gibs

And yet dumbass altruistic normies will keep funneling charity money into this shithole.

He seems to be doing exactly what we voted him in for. Cry more nigger bitchtits.

Kek

honk honk

South Africa's blacks in power are going to expropriate land from white farmers. Are they not aware that this will be Zimbabwe all over again? Blacks are stupid as shit, but this stupid? Damn. RIP, South Africa. No more water, no more food. And no more white people, who made all that food and water happen.

I wish Westerners, including Western blacks and Asians and Indians who "get it", would just euthanize the rest of the world.

At this point, it is no longer about race. It is about intelligence. Stupid human beings are holding the rest of us back.

Where Jews and white elites want to create a brown world to rule over, the rest of us intelligent people don't care about race; we want to create a smart world of many colors. If you're low IQ, you need to be gassed.

Let them aggro and try to genocide the whites, we will organize and help them Jew their own nation / state in Africa like they did with Israel post 1945. We can volunteer to fight if we have to.

> time for Africa to trade within

Trade what? Bullets?

>tfw Mvumeni and Magwenzi, like Eddy The Gravel Connection, are shitting themselves knowing the kind of shit storm their cousin Magubane is about to rain down on them

I hope Disney takes a share of the responsibility for the impending disaster that's incoming.

I also look forward to liberals asking;

>Hey, what can we do about the famine, civil war, and genocides taking place in South Africa? How could this happen!

Just like they're scratching their heads confused about why Cape Town is running out of fucking water despite all available resources and technology existing to solve the problem.

The irony is that under black leadership even South Africa can't function internally, state to state.

South Africa is also full of harsly conflicting tribes and African migrants (particular Nigerians who are seen as the Jews of Africa). They will tear themselves apart after they get done with the whites.

why are nigger so dumb?

They couldn't GTFO. Visa applications in place like Australia (the most obvious place for South Africans to go) are very hard to get (although politically a lot has changed and it looks like refugee status etc might be coming in the near future) and places like Canada flat out reject South Africans (unless they're Indian or Jewish) because any of their claims about political issues in South Africa are "hate speech".

South Africa is moving from raping, torturing and murdering white farmers for sport to full on state backed land seizures.

>Let me just say, if you can dish it out, you can take your medicine too

>HONORABA MEMBAH DIS MAN IS NO DOCTOR! DO NOT BE TALKING ABOUT MY CONDITION!

Because they are not fully evolved. They are subhumans.

Perfect opportunity to sa coalburners to get that one retarded american(stormfag,wn larper),roleplay as a conservative wn,marry him,get that visa,divorce him,get all that shekels and start a new life on america coalburning with rappers with no end on sight

what happened in Zimbabwe ?

You don't have to salt it; a couple years later they will be begging whites to return as they will be incapable of growing anything. Zimbabwe case in point.

kek

I admit I kek'd.

what an epic troll

Ah, the rare right wing artist; truly a unicorn.

The white rhodesian farmers came to the republic of Botswana.
During mugabe's land reform.
His government was moaning about it.

RIP fellow whites
You had enough time to fuck off

whites aren't allowed to migrate to Europe so i'm not sure what you're talking about

It's Wakanda all over again! Whites BTFO!

lmao you sound like a fucking coward.

As I have said, before in previous threads,

When south africa sneezes, her neighbour, botswana gets the worst cold.

Do these stupid darkies not realize how much damage that they are going to inflict on their neighbours?

This country is dependent on food imports and that shit is fucking expensive.

And now these stupid negroes want to take land from the white farmers because of the struggle against imperialism?

Fuck the ANC.
20 years after the end of apartheid,

O dirang Tota?,

Fuck Malema,
There was a good fucking reason he was banned from ever setting foot here.

We could simply just take over the caprivi strip and knock south africa out as the main power in southern africa,but those stupid negroes would moan and cry over it.

Why the fuck is it so hard for post apartheid South Africa to follow Botswana's example of good governance?

>on our own land
Is that even true?

A-Are you black? Asking for a friend

wakanda will be real

That fucking english lel! I love it

>Maybe it time for Africa to trade within
>what will happenned if the foreign markets
>a mistake you are doing

only if has anything to say about it