Sup Forums BTFO by Robot chicken

How will you blumpfkins ever recover? You got served by superior liberal intellect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2thIPZEA9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=N2thIPZEA9g

I hope they got their copyrights in order

Isn't that the children show where they play with dolls?

>Watching children shows
I'm not numale trash.

The problem of Sup Forums is that it's being brainwashed by the paid anti-Semitic shills from the organisations banned in the normie media space.

Sup Forums's obsession with Jews doesn't look natural

Yes.

Pl-please Sup Forums, save our show from irrelevance.
Indeed. Does anyone have Furie's email?

Nice try shlomo

Hello nu fren

>paid to hate
I've got some bad news for you, user.

ITT butthurt fags justifying why they shouldnt care that a show called them out

Y u got star?

this isnt even funny, like from any angle

>former edgy humor show makes an unfunny political narration skit taking offense at a new generation of edgy humor

O U T O F T O U C H

Robot Chicken? I wasn't even aware that was still on. Sad attempt to be relevant again, nope.png

didnt adult swim buy the copyrights from matt furie like six months ago? all to make a 1 minute skit slandering pepe? a show based on the original comic would have been kino.

That show is for kids. An hero fag.

I thought it was funny when I was ten when I used to sneak downstairs to watch it at midnight.

Now it's just cringe.

The Star Wars Robot Chicken are really funny, but they are made with Seth MacFarlane.

Ugh..

Written by
Jew A
Jew B
Jew C
Let’s conveniently avoid actual grievances for our skit.

>liberal
>intellect
pick one

Damn, I haven't had a tv for years but I remember this show used to actually be funny. Maybe fear of the impending European awakening causes kikes to lose their sense of humor.

That'd be my guess. Kikes, when scared, can no longer be funny. Which only hastens the inevitable.

Man. The first part was pretty good, but the second half was waaay too biased and soapboxy.

tfw you made a hand painted Pepe before the alt right hijacked him

It is still on after all these years?

>Russian jews

The worst kind.