Report in Kentucky anons. This state is pretty good except for the bigger cities...

Report in Kentucky anons. This state is pretty good except for the bigger cities. Here in the hills of eastern Kentucky white trash nigger pillbillies have ruined everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Department_of_Criminal_Investigation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slow day KBI?

Kbi?

Louisville here, sick of having my taxes fund all of you fucks to sit around and shoot up heroin and steal copper. please die or let us secede from the state. you guys are a shithole that does nothing but leech from us.

Hello from Colorado, how are your mountains?

How about all those niggers leeching your taxes?

Not as big as yours. Eroded down.

Trigg County here

Naturally, the Rockies are still growing as well.

are niggers 99% of kentucky? you third worlder's are the problem in this state. get a fucking job.

They’re a small percentage. It’s the white niggers in this part of the state that’s the problem.

Louisville gonna get roped, friendo

Satan is right

AKA every city outside of Louisville Lexington and Frankfort. This state is an embarrassment and it's not because of the cities that are financially supporting it.

>Declare rope
>Louisville stops donating free money, food, and infrastructure to the rest of the state
>War over, Louisville declared capital of Kentucky.

It’s especially bad in eastern Kentucky.

nky is the best ky

KY's a great state if you love guns, offroading, farming, hunting, the outdoors in general, etc. It's not so great if all you want to do is move to the city. Also, drugs are pretty widespread but you can avoid them.

I’m in carter county bois

I hate this fucking place. It’d be alright if someone would purge all the junkies

>you can avoid them
I thought drug use was compulsory in eastern kentucky. I thought they handed it out with food stamps

White niggers here are the worst. At least the blacks have an excuse its in their dna. The whites who act like this here simply dont. Sad!

>in their dna
Well, technically inbreeding is in the DNA too.

Everywhere would be better if all the white niggers were removed

I hate white niggers worse than regular niggers

checked

Checked. Full house. Kek approves removing white niggers from Kentucky.

Louisville here, there's all kinds of Sup Forumsacks in Kentucky it seems, but most of y'all seem to be associated with Matthew Heimbach or other groups, which I find unsettling.

Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Department_of_Criminal_Investigation

And that’s relevant why?

Poor opsecs on their part, and I just get an air of feds involved in their groups.

Fair enough

EKY user here...I hate the bums and Walmart infuriates me..but I love the area..plenty of cheap land everyone including druggies are fairly polite.

So, how is everyone doing as far as finding a woman and creating a white family? Any success stories?

I’m sick of the pillbillies though

We all are user...we all are.

>you'ns
I've lived in Kentucky my whole life and only heard Pennsylvania fags speak that word

>Cincinnati's butthole?
nah

Can I move there and find nice country girl who goes church

I am 26 yo architect with crippling self esteem

Carter County reporting in. Meth heads gotta be gassed.

It wouldn't be too hard. Plenty of places to disappear somebody around here.

Maybe, they'll like the accent. Loads of women around, but most of the time you're better off having known a group of folks beforehand.

They’re segregated the hell away from everyone else for the most part. Thank god for 9th st.

Haven’t found shit.

Worked for me user...QT and 2 boys with land.

Reporting in!
Dont come to livingston for a holiness girl
Unless you have a fat fetish

Its more like yunns

Nobody says that. Nobody here ever says that.

Keep on trying, brother.
Good man! Them boys of you will provide y'all a lot of joy in life. Are y'all trying for more kids?

Born and raised in KY and I've never heard that word, it's always "ya'll"

The situation is difficult and mostly economic sadly...we are young and working a lot to pay for our dream homestead. No one is getting clipped anytime soon though lol.

I’ve almost given up, keep getting ghosted. What’s the best place to pick up single chicks in Louisville?

>ya'll
No, you dumb nigger, it's y'all. Why the fuck would you put an apostrophe like that? You're literally saying y(ou)a'll. Learn to type properly.
>economic
I feel you, keep your contracts up and always strive to find opportunities is all I can say. There's also always ways to cut back in terms of spending, look at your budget with your wife and figure out your expenses.
You're looking online? Fuck that, go out in the wild and interact with women there. Offer to buy them a coffee at a coffeehouse, or a book at a bookstore or something. Ask your friends for suggestions and make sure they know you're looking for a relationship, not a hookup.

I hope that weed legislation gets passed. It’d be a wonderful economic boon for the state.

All my friends moved out of state ;-;

Got shit-tons of extended family that keeps close though.

Tell me about it, I've known so many people that smoke/grow weed that it's absurd. I reckon big tobacco is scared the most, but I can also see some of them helping smaller start ups grow with the weed business.

Personally, I've been a no drugs/alcohol person for over two years now, but I'm no stranger to bourbon and psychedelics.
Yeah, same here. I have a small circle of friends that I keep close, but folks keep on moving out for greener pastures. Can't say I blame them.

Can you rely on your extended family for dating arrangements? If you have female cousins, women LOVE playing match-maker, but make sure you tell them straight up what kind of girl you're looking for. In other words, don't go asking your druggie cousin for a potential wife suggestion.

>Kentucky
>bigger cities

Unless you live in a metro area of 1 million + you are basically a farm boy from a small town.

>big city
>112k

Kek

Even here in Louisville, I can't go a week without running into someone I know. It's honestly rather annoying.

Now I know I don’t have any druggie cousins. They’re all a bunch of nerds. Old German town family, everyone’s a fairly productive member of society.

Guy at work has a theory that instead of six degrees of separation for the average bystander, it’s at most only two or three degrees for Louisville.

Yeah. You can figure out how y'all connect by asking one simple question.
>So, where'd you go to high school?

Lexington here. You can feel the city changing day by day.

The poor blacks in the city roam up and down South Broadway way day after day. With their "borrowed" grocery carts from the dollar tree they caravan down to Indies chicken and then stumble off to gather infront of any number of the liquor stores.

Makes me fucking sick, I can't even get out in parking lots on a Friday afternoon when work is over without feeling like I'm going to get chimped. I have to use drive thru at each location.

They just gather and babble. It's so so so sad.

Praying for the day of the rope.

lol yeah.

Y'all agree that college basketball cucks are some of the worst people in the state besides the white druggie niggers, right?

I don’t get basketball but that’s a good chinch of the state user.

>Nigger here,

ye, secede, we don't want you liberal faggots anyways.

Hello from Tennessee. We're still pretty good here. Beautiful scenery and lots of open land. Nice and hilly. We're all pretty friendly, too!

Just stay away from the colleges and big cities. We're mostly conservative, but those libtards in the city are impossible to shut up.

Nobody asked you banjo fucks.

Give it 10-20 years