Is this kid for real?

Is this kid for real?

>doesn't accept offer to see president
>says president has to come see them and isn't doing enough
>acts like the sit down with the kids and family never happened
>pushes shitty progressive agenda and is treated like a star

Does this fucking retard actually think attacking the president personally will help his cause? He looks like a fucking idiot now.

>Hogg wrote, “Calling the sheriff a coward is so ironic coming from a man who evaded the draft multiple times due to his power and influence. @realDonaldTrump you’re a hypocrite that is owned by the NRA please prove me wrong.”

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/david-hogg-attacks-president-trump-draft-evader/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gUcNGtWqriY
nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-nNZTnMczeo
mobile.twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/968371656656867328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>prove me wrong

Fucking idiot.

How does one evade the draft multiple times?

He is very rude. His parents did not teach him manners. They should be ashamed he would speak to an adult like that. He is only 17 — why aren’t they grounding him?

Trump curse.....

52k likes, something please destroy this country

>"I almost had to admit I was wrong but I see you didnt get sent off to die in a war I would consider to be illegal and immoral any other time"

>17 year old posts a tweet on Twitter
>THIS IS BREAKING NEWS

trumps number was never called. they stopped at 248. was your number called?

OP is the FAG that posted anything about him.
Ignore him. Stop making him "famous".
Figure it out...

>the man who dodged the draft was responsible for the men who refused to stop or atleast stop an active shooter killing kids
he's right ya know

He doesn't want to waste anyone's time...

These kids are known fake crisis actors, there was no school shooting. Let's move on from this, also Cruz was just another Jew. This has nothing to do with us white people. Time for Sup Forums to move on, Trump doesn't have to even acknowledge the existence of these crisis actor kikes.

I love the transition from "owned by Russia" to "owned by the NRA".

If they want to bash Trump for not joining up why don't they enlist themselves?

who's really behind his twitter account?

We need to boycott boycotts.

He is such a soy Faggot he is retweeting Seth McFarlene tweets. This kid needs a ass whooping badly, he isn't even trying to hide he is just using his classmates as a political platform to try and shape a career

>Hogg also retweeted a GIF posted by Seth MacFarlane of then citizen Trump jumping back from a bald eagle who suddenly pecked at his hand

Parents don't parent anymore man. Get with the times. My dad use to whip my ass for talking out of line to anyone. Look at me now. I'm kick ass.

I remember that the lead actor in Happy Days only took the role because the draft excludes people whose job directly effects the jobs of at least 20 other people. Did he actually evade the draft or was he excluded from it?

>trumps number was never called. they stopped at 248. was your number called?

You are right, I don't know why the libs keep claiming that Trump deferred. How could he defer if his number was never even called? The libs just make up more BS all the time.

>prove me wrong
Trump was never selected for the draft, making it impossible to dodge it.

Don't worry user... give it another week or two and this kid will fall off the radar as the News cycle on this story can only last so long.

Look at Las Vegas, there's still no motive.

>do what we want or you're a coward

So brave, you only wish you had the courage to stand up to someone who has every MSM outlet scrutinizing him to the point where they critique how he holds his water glass

When will you guys get that rich people don't pick up guns for anything besides sports?

He sounds exactly like one of the faggot shills we see here every day

He lost friends in the shooting. Some grief in there...

Plz respond

Please clap.

>You didn't want to fight in a war that our side determined to be morally wrong
Why do they do this?

>scared of guns
>calls someone else a coward

Wat

GIB
U
N
S

Is this how accredited grief counselor suggest dealing with the situation?

How come I havent seen this question asked of anyone? Is whoring yourself out and parroting the lies of dedicated propaganda outlets a healthy outlet for grief for a teenager?

Also assault rifles have been banned for many decades, so the libs claiming that they are still allowed are delusional. You can't double ban something, they are already banned.

The issue isn't even guns, it's the violence in video games and the mental illness in the country. You need to fix the problem at the source, similarly you don't ban cars just because a nutter sometimes decides to drive it into people.

We need to get rid of these violent video games and monitor people more for mental illness.
Not a single mass shooter has been a white republican either, they have all been Jews or liberals.

kid is an empty barrel.
trump can ignore him and let the memes work on their own.

Only army mens should have scary guns.

Are you experiencing people talking about him in real life or just on the media?
user, it doesn't matter what he says.
Everything you said is true, but that's just how it all works in the media. Why have any different expectation?

/r/ing the amerimutt edit of the kike sheriff

there was school shooting.

CIA/Mossad thugs shot those kids, Sheriff Scott Israel blamed it on this mexican kid and democrats are forcing gun control

classic scenerio

Exactly, anyone asking for gun bans are the real cowards. They are scared of a mere tool, one that is for self protection in fact.
If you take guns away from people then they no longer have any realistic means to defend themselves, which is literally unconstitutional.

Wait hold up. So according to our favorite fact checkers he was deferred but he was registered anyway. So did he really avoid the draft?

>Friends
Didn't this fucker say he didn't have friends on Reddit ?

>One of the richest man in the world
>owned by an association that lives through member's donations

That faggot's IQ has to be me below 80

It's easier to score feel good points by hashing things that you know people will eat up and agree with. People on both sides do it. Human nature. He's not going to change anyone's mind and he's ok with that.

So it goes.

Seeing all this stuff about this kid, he should have been one of the ones that got shot.

David hogg et al is a hypocrite who are funded by the (((democrats)))

Wo, it really is true, lefties will accuse you of things they do themselves. Pure projection.

>Not a single mass shooter has been a white republican either, they have all been Jews or liberals.
The best they have is Roof yet even he is pictured burning American flags, something no Republican or even the "alt-right" would do

on my air base we have a falconry to kill and deter pigeons, ducks, rabbits, foxes from getting sucked into the turbines of jets taking off
no one just chills when one of those giant raptors tries to peck or claw you

Didn't this kid hide in a closet while his classmates were being slaughtered?

There was no shooting, it's a false flag. Wake up.
Do you even look at Alex Jones you sheep?
Get woke brother.

David hogg et al is a hypocrite who are funded by the (((democrats)))

Wow, it really is true, lefties will accuse you of things they do themselves. Pure projection.

This.

youtu.be/gUcNGtWqriY

When he goes back to school do you think he is getting his ass kicked on a daily basis?

Rolling.

did that commie ever get court marshall’d?

90% bots, dont worry though they are as american as apple pie, not like those russian bots.

Hes probably still mad people exposed him as a crisis actor. He's nothing but a pathetic liberal tool

>whaaaaa nobody should be exposed to guns
>you can't blame the deputy for not stopping the shooter who wants to go against an assault rifle

>why didn't you die for your country you fucking pussy
lol

I'm starting to doubt this washed up tweaker ever went to that school

Really? He's been on TV. The masses of shallow, vacuous retards will shower him with adoration.

I replied to a tweet of his last night. Within a few seconds it received 17 likes, and then abruptly all it's views stopped entirely. Twitter hides anything critical towards this little shit.

legitimate jej swedebro

What about all the people that aren't DT calling Israel a coward?

Checked, waiting patiently now :3

He had 4 deferments. You get your deferment first before you are selected. You don't get selected and get a deferment after. You are getting deferred from the selective service not from deployments.

Back in 1968, at the age of 22, Donald J. Trump seemed the picture of health.

He stood 6 feet 2 inches with an athletic build; had played football, tennis and squash; and was taking up golf. His medical history was unblemished, aside from a routine appendectomy when he was 10.

But after he graduated from college in the spring of 1968, making him eligible to be drafted and sent to Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that would change his path: bone spurs in his heels.

The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from military service as the United States was undertaking huge troop deployments to Southeast Asia, inducting about 300,000 men into the military that year.

The deferment was one of five Mr. Trump received during Vietnam. The others were for education.

nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

9/11 was real, but it was staged by Jews. To bring the US into the middle east to protect and help Israel expand and to destroy the arabic nations there.

Also a part of me believes sadly that even if all Americans were aware of this.....they would still support the middle eastern wars just because their hate for Arabs overwhelms their desire to not feel like pawns for Jews.

That whole text block, more than half of it is one "sentence". No wonder this retard failed the SATs.

>WAHHH NO ONE GETS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT TRUMPY :(

Fuck off retard.

The SAT is an IQ test of sorts.

So this kid can get a 4.25 GPA, but can't achieve a decent enough SAT score to get in to a uni of his choice?

See, he had his little niche, now he’s just another blue check mark. 15 mins almost up.

What said.
Also, he is a fucking kike. You can bet he got that fucking attitude because of his parents.

He's was in the closet way before that

>deferment

What you are saying in a nutshell is that you defer from being able to be selected for the draft, rather than being selected for the draft and then deferring.

It's actually quite sad that this guy is being used like this. He's a faggot and a soyboy, sure, but he's also only a kid. His parents and CNN are putting him on tv with a script for cheap political points and ruining any chance he has for a normal life. Then the entire left in this country thinks forcing us all to listen to whiny teenagers tell us how the world works and how we should run national policy is a good idea.

He's caught in the machinations of entities way larger and more evil than he can comprehend and they will chew him up and spit him out once they have wrung every bit of political capital from him. Mark my words, he'll be doing weird shit online or have (((killed himself))) in a few years

> (OP)
>Trump curse.....
Oh shit checked

The kid is an idiot and will never be productive for this world, unlike us.

Not an argument

>muh NRA

Why does the left hype-up the NRA so much? It's got nowhere near the lobbying power of leftist/Zionist Jews. The entire US gun industry has less money than (((Michael Bloomberg))), a leftist former NYC mayor who donates money to the DNC and anti-gun groups.

He had no friends in FL. Thats why hes eating up all this attention now. Hes pathetic and lonely.

>18 year old soyboy manages to piss off the Trump fag dead enders with a few tweets.

Like pottery. I can't wait to vote for him when he runs for office. Anyone who doesn't give a fuck about pissing off the right wing gets my vote and my money.

Nah this is gold for him. He might go into politics and this will look really good

>liberals vehemently defending the Vietnam War just because Gronk didn't fight in it
Every time I think things can't get any funnier, I'm pleasantly surprised.

It's actually embarassing. Here is a girl that claimed she was hit by a bullet or something at the school.
youtube.com/watch?v=-nNZTnMczeo
But it's clearly makeup, these are crisis actors.
Most of us on here know this since we are woke, but the sheep American people need to wake up to this and become more educated.

>hello my fellow right wing extremists

Nope and we’re still in active duty, you weak-willed fatfuck

Hogg and nig that needs a wig will die with needles in their arms with radio head playing in the back ground. When the media pivots and they're forgotten like all media darling kids their egos won't take it well.

Hogg BTFO
mobile.twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/968371656656867328

>Hogg isn't in or joining the military
>talks shit about someone else about the military
lmao

>people point out logical fallacies in my non-arguments
>"lol you addressed what I said? I WIN. #trolled"

>liberals vehemently defending the Vietnam War just because Gronk didn't fight in it

To be fair the liberals have always supported it, even before Trump was around they were calling McCain a war hero. If libs didn't support the Vietnam war then they wouldn't be calling McCain a war hero.

In fact most liberals and republicans supported the Vietnam was and still do and don't think we ever did any wrong by anyone anywhere in the world. It was just the hippy people who protested the war, but they are not significant and were mainly pot heads.

This shit is so misleading. He didn't dodge the draft he legit had a higher number and less likely to be picked because of the issue with his feet. I hate this misleading shit, trump ain't the best shining example of a preseident but he didn't doge the draft. This misleading bullshit is why I keep supporting him. I hate what our "media" has become, it's reaching Nazi level propaganda and its sickening.

Fucking stupid liberals piss me off. This kid needs to get the shit kicked out of him.

lol the kid is owning all of you idiots, and you KNOW this tweet pissed Trump off

so the next thing that will inevitably happen is that Trump is going to attack a kid that survived a school shooting, further proving what a psychopath he is

all I can say is well played kid, well played

By a JEW no less. You can't make this shit up.

he's now giving stock advice lol. Fedex jumped 2.5% afterwards

Idk, buy his face makes me want to punch it everytime I see it.