NOT A DRILL Sup Forums NEW RE;ZERO EPISODES IN PRODUCTION

youtube.com/watch?v=bLuYlaH1NOs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdQCWXh3XXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit show is shit.

>OVA

EX episodes?

also is it legal if they somehow make it anime end after story as a hook for season 2?

Regardless of how you feel about it, you cannot deny the impact it has had on the industry.

>filler SoL shit

It's garbage.

re:shit had literally zero impact though

Emilia a best

You mean SAO

>filler
secondaries
more impact than your shit favorite anime

stay mad

reeeeeeeedit;zero belongs in the trash

I've literally never heard of this show

Not an argument

Nice

nothing will top episode 15, so it doesn't matter

You must be living under a rock

Is this a goddamn meme?

the first few episodes were interesting due to the groundhog day concept but after that it just went to shit as we learn how shit subaru is

The PV is the mayonnaise extra chapter, probably it'll adapt all the mansion life filler extras like king's game and such.

What impact? Generating more Isekai? SAO did that better, and by better I mean it made everything worst, because I don't need another Isekai.

this seems sudden? did they make an announcement beforehand?

IS THIS FUCKING MAYONNAISE?!
ARE WE GETTING THE SIDE STORIES

>its OVA
>It wont be vs Regulus and the Goblin
waster time

Prepare your stanky vagina because there is more to come

>b-b-but that super brutal episode!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck off.

That ed was top tier
youtube.com/watch?v=HdQCWXh3XXU

Did you forget to come to Sup Forums last year?

>tfw Rezero airing again on Sundays
Everything is as it should be

Do you even know what impact on the industry means?

that sucks.

>We get to see the Re:Zero side stories

I swear if they fuck up the characters in this one I'm going to pray to god to commit an arson

Jesus, I never listened to the whole song; the first 20 seconds are quite peaceful-sounding.

>He doesn't listen to Myth & Roid

Will it have more of mai waifu Elsa?

Um, only the mayonnaise one.

>trailer ends with rem
BASED

No. It's literally barely 20 minutes of making mayonnaise. Completely sol.

biased*
fixed that for you

Fuck off shitmilia shitter

>Rem is there
so it's pointless filler, nice

But what if I want to fill Elsa with my mayonaise?

This guy knows best girl

Well, it most certainly had a big impact on my dick.

That Fembaru looks like a childhood friend of mine, damn.

Anime equivalent of rick and morty

(you)

*Natsumi Shwartz

My point still stands

My favourite anime is Love Live, what now faggot?

Konosuba had more of a fucking impact than this contrived no--oh nevermind

(you)

>new Re:Zero
>Sup Forums is IMMEDIATELY back to get triggered to the fucking heavens by it

There is literally nothing Sup Forums can do about Zero being GOAT-tier

Show would be 10/10 if Subaru was a girl, seeing girls suffer turn me on

>more reddit on Sup Forums
Great

Ok never finished rezero, I dropped it after the 3 ep rule because of the generic looking story.
But apparently it's quite popular on Sup Forums, so should I watch it?
Is it a modern classic?

Is this the stuff palmer lucky funded?

Not sure why you dropped it after 3, the first 3 were pretty hot intros.
But, yeah. It's an unironic modern great. Sup Forums will tell you it's reddit and edgy because it got too big for Sup Forums's liking, so it had to reactively hate it.

So that millionare finally managed to fund an actual episode?

ok thanks

>Is it a modern classic?
Hard to say if the whole series is a classic, I would say no. But it is a decent 6/10 anime that sets out what it meant to do, entertain. It also has one of the best confession scenes in recent anime if you're into that. It has its problems but you'll be able to appreciate what it got right.

selling units doesn't mean it has impact
nothing has changed due to re:zero

>remcucks

It's fucking trash, don't listen to this retard I tried watching it again yesterday and after 6mins of the first episode I remembered how shit the fucking story got. The MC is the worst I've seen in 10 years. The visuals and soundtrack are the only saving graces, but as I said, they still couldn't convince me to watch it again.

yeah see you in a year when literally nobody remembers it

As a person who despise any form of time travel its pretty obvious to drop it.

It couldn't even break 10k sales and you're talking impacts? Fucking kys.

See what I mean?
Sup Forums gets on unparalleled levels of asshurt. You know it's good when it provokes actual [autistic screeching]

A lot of Sup Forums didn't like it because it's not really a spoonfeedy show in which the characters act like inorganic written parts of a story. They develop naturally as spurred by the plot, have setbacks that seem illogical because they're pictured as humans, and humans don't really act logically.
Basically, brainlets don't like it.

>trying to save someone from watching a shit anime by listing legitimate complaints
>'lel it's good thats why he's telling you not to watch it XDD'
Kill yourself.

>legitimate complaints

You seem very upset.

Good argument

subes is a GOAT character, makes a lot of brave thematic decisions that pay off, incredible sense of style and theatrics, actively staggers itself in the right places and the development feels perfectly done overall

imagine being this angry Re:Zero's better than your favourite.
also
>legitimate complaints
>it's shit it's shit it's shit REEEEEEEEEE

I M A G I N E

If a series generates mass asshurt and hate, but also at the same time a loving fangroup, it's probably good. Or atleast you should give it a shit, since you will probably end up loving it or hating it depending on your tastes.

>p-please argue with me

You appear frazzled

woah... so this... is the power of re zero viewers...

I'll put it to you like this: the two most prevalent, ACTUAL complaints I've seen about the series, wading through the muck of "edgyyy" and "reddiiiit", are Subaru's constant attachment to Emilia being a lazy plot driving-force, and his jilted progression as a character.
Both of which can be explained if you have even the most fundamental understanding of actual human psychology. Which much of Sup Forums doesn't, because much of Sup Forums is literally stupid.
So, yes, it's a fantastic show.

>subes is a GOAT character, makes a lot of brave thematic decisions that pay off, incredible sense of style and theatrics, actively staggers itself in the right places and the development feels perfectly done overall
>being this much of a troll
What do you gain tho

>it's shit it's shit it's shit REEEEEEEEEE
Go back and read my post again retard. Subaru is the worst MC in history, since every single thing he does in the show is to win over 1(one) girl. Characters are just thrown around aren't developed at all, apart from Rem. The story goes nowhere, and plot holes are everywhere. But I don't know why I'm bothering, since cucks like you probably live for this type of thing. Enjoy your trash user.

>says I'm screeching autistically
>give actual complaints about the anime
>has nothing left to say so resorts to pictures and namecalling
Really makes you think about the level of RE:Zero fans

>no arguments
>incredible hyperbole
>blatantly upset

You're pretty much living up to his caricature of an Re:Zero hater.

>one sad soul that keeps trying to promote his shit series
Sad

>no arguments
I'll stop reading here. If you actually read my posts you'd know what I'm saying is true, but since you just want to shitpost about your show, you just ignored them.

No

Calm yourself down, jesus christ.
I haven't really seen one thing you've said that requires a complaint. Your whining that characters don't receive development, Subaru does everything for one girl (already dealt with in post above you), plot holes and the likes are just angry screeching.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Sorry dude

The show average 11K one of the few shows of 2016 to do so.

Also it was a streaming monster.

Its the most controversial anime of our time
Subaru is the new Shinji

Your mistake was thinking anyone cares what you think. No one cares enough about your "legitimate complaints" for you to "save" them. No one cares enough to argue with you so you can see differently.

>Go back and read my post again retard. Subaru is the worst MC in history

Holy butthurt.

>since every single thing he does in the show is to win over 1(one) girl.

Not actually correct. The Rem arc, the fact that he was acting to not win her over, but SAVE her later on, along with an ENTIRE village.

>Characters are just thrown around aren't developed at all

Not really. It's been a while, so forgive me for forgetting some names. Julius develops, that green-haired girl develops, Puck develops, Felt develops, as well as more, I just can't recall everything from a show I watched last year.

>The story goes nowhere, and plot holes are everywhere.

You're not even trying.

You might do better to make some ACTUAL well-grounded complaints instead of just flailing autistically and screaming "n-no arguments!" while getting BTFO.
Don't respond to me again, you're clearly unequipped.

Alrighty, then.

>What do you gain tho

N O T
A N
A R G U M E N T

hownew.ru

>cries about no arguments
>makes very vapid complaints without substantiating them
>in response to actual contrary points, makes zero attempt to rebutt

Don't even fucking like Re:Zero but you're clearly just going against the perceived grain.
Nobody wants or cares about your ill-formed opinion, dumbfuck.

Wasnt there gonna be a Rem centered OVA funded by some rich ass weeb?

>Both of which can be explained if you have even the most fundamental understanding of actual human psychology.
>being human means you throw down everything and everyone in your way for 1 person who gives more of a shit about her pet than you
Real smart professor we have here.
>plot holes and the likes are just angry screeching.
>won't even address the issues since he knows they can't be saved
Kek

>Julius develops, that green-haired girl develops, Puck develops, Felt develops
>having some screen time now gives you development
Literally what. Julius stays in chad mode, Puck I can't even remember what the fuck he does and Felt literally turns into some Princess who we have about 2 minutes of. I don't recall anyone actually developing, just their circumstances changing.

Julius begins his screen-time by beating the fuck out of Subaru for being a cunt, which was pivotal to Subaru's development, as well.
By the end he and Subaru see more eye-to-eye but still dislike one-another.
Interpersonal development.
Puck's development comes mostly through failed timelines as we see him ice-nuke the shit out of places and gain a little more depth to his character. Additional depth is a development.
Felt becomes a Princess which is lightly foreshadowed earlier on. Not the BEST development, mind you, but it stands out as a glaring example.
>I don't recall anyone actually developing, just their circumstances changing.
Well of course you don't recall anyone developing if you pen it off as not development because you can't admit anything good about it.

kek stalker thread degenerates need to be purged.

>Julius develops, that green-haired girl develops, Puck develops, Felt develops
How? Explain all of their development.

>>being human means you throw down everything and everyone in your way for 1 person who gives more of a shit about her pet than you

Looks like you missed the point.
And no, Subaru never "throwed down everything and everyone". A core point the show made was that he strived to get the "perfect end" in which he saved EVERYONE. Not JUST Emilia. She was simply the most important to him.
So, that complaint is completely, factually wrong.

>>won't even address the issues since he knows they can't be saved

How can I address issues you didn't actually yourself bring up?
You just said "plot holes", what do I do with that? Would you like me to google potential plotholes to spoonfeed you an argument because you're too dumb to produce one yourself?
Baseless complaints aren't worth anyone's time.

see for everyone but green-haired girl.
Green-haired girl develops as she begins to trust Subaru through numerous cycles of him trying and failing. We see her coldly reject him then buy into what he's saying as he has the experience to combat her in a debate through his repeated failures.
That's mostly development on Subaru's end, but in the process, she develops into a more affable character and someone on whom he can rely.
Not to mention the scene after the whale they share together, affirming her respect for him.
For a character introduced so late on, she was actually handled very well if you pay attention.

No impact you delusional faggot

I'll also add, when he was coming as close as he ever did to "throwing down everything and everyone" for Emilia, that was viewed as him being callous and flippant. That was a personal setback from which he recovered.
And he never really DID get like that, anyway. He became almost crazily single-minded, but never to the point wherein he accepted harming others.

But you said that last year and here we are talking about it.

>whine about muh no arguments
>arguments occur
>niggas get waxed

How do Zerochads do it

It's A L M O S T like everyone bitching about the show is doing so for the hivemind.
Not that I think it's the perfect show or anything. Felt was propped up to be something in the first few episodes, became a candidate and we saw fuck all of her. People's problems are they're just regurgitating Sup Forums's reactive negative opinion, which doesn't work as an actual argument.