SOUTH AFRICA LAND REFORM PASSED

RACE WAR NOW

ZIMBABWE STYLE LAND GRABS LEGALIZED.

Afrikaners throughout South Africa are in absolute uproar as the constitution will be amended to allow land expropriation without compensation. Blacks in parliament will mocking and threatening the white politicians and openly applauding the motion.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, now spam the videos of whites getting lynched in SA. Maybe this will wake up more EU and American whites.

Oy Vey what has the constitutional court said?

look at me!
I am the gorilla now

They are just going to change the constitution.

HAHA no, they will actively cheer the death of whitey. This is the end of SA, nice knowing you fags, get out now while you can.

>I am the gorilla now

good luck brother may jesus guide you

The Eff is gonna steal your goat farm.

Ok honestly what percentage of land do Boers own?

IT PASSED WITH 74% APPROVAL

Wow, godspeed user hope you make it.

US AIRSTRIKES SUPPORTING BOERS PLZ DIGITS

Ignore the media and kill any on sight.

for real
how many months do you think you have before it starts?
What is the situation in Namibia?

has the time come to recapture german south africa?

>ZIMBABWE STYLE LAND GRABS LEGALIZED
Godspeed Boeranon

IT STARTS WITHIN LIKE DAYS NIGGER THE AMENDMENT IS BEING DONE

What are gun laws like in SA? Are the whites armed?

Be honest with me, white South Africans, how prepared are your people for defending yourselves?

Civil War when?

get the fuck out while you can

By the constitutional court?

GET THE FUCK OUT THEN YOU IDIOT STOP TYPING ON Sup Forums

White people are just scared that SA will build a real life Wakanda.

crap
looks like we need to reactivate the contract between South Africa and the German Reich

How cAn we help?

Whites are mostly more armed than blacks, provided you're part of a hunting club

Sorry about your plight South Africa, but we need you to be the canary in the coalmine for the future of the rest of white countries.

WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE?

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Army intervenes and behold how Yanks will support the niggers.
South Africa resembles the situation of 60's Pakistan.
I suggest, The springboks mass migrate to tajikistan.
You gave a lesser civilization, equal rights. It doesn't brimg them up, but brings you down

just how outnumbered you are? also is there any fortified place for a decent resistance that could last until other countries intervene? if not, run.

category 4 immanent evacuate!

Apply to the US as a refugee. With this amendment passed you may have a real case for persecution and meet the requirements.

IM 35 MAKE $110K/YEAR AND AM SINGLE NEVER MARRIED NO KIDS. PLEASE PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH A NICE BOER GIRL. IM FIT AND 6'2".

BUMP

AHAHAHAHHAHA WH*TES BTFO

What was stolen with no compensation can be recovered with no compensation.

beacuse is their country? you are an american so you probably dont understand loyalty but most people cannot just leave their place of birth ,

>implying Europe or America would intervene on the side of whites

The moment the last white is lynched in South Africa it will go down hill like Zimbabwe. They'll be begging for whites to return in a decade's time.

Maybe this could save a few

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

You are being played by the Old European Powers and the USA. The violence will be very real because they must take control over the LARGEST PLATINIUM MINE IN THE WORLD and THE LARGEST GOLD MINE IN THE WORLD. First they have to get the darkies to take control. Next they will let the darkies kill off the whites. After that they will invade and enslave the darkies because darkies are too stupid to run mines or organize war efforts properly. The truth is so painful that nobody dares to speak it out loud.

Nigs nigging

Canada loves to help White South African refugees.

This. Wh*toids need to go back

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of white people who live with niggers
who farm for niggers
who feed niggers
who let the nigger population grow wild
Africa would have been better off without the white niggers there
the population in africa would be half of what it is without white poeple
why do white people ruin everything for everyone

>white
>meeting refugee requirements

Never going to happen

You know that fucking movie is probably what set this in motion

Godspeed bro!

STORM THE BASES NOW, DON'T FUCKING WAIT

>Out of the fire
>Back into the frying pan

Yes they can, if fucking refugees-turned-Bongs/Frenchies/Germans did it, so can these poor ass whites in South Africa.

The world is backwards.
I would put up Afrikaaner refugees in my house but instead we get false migrants from Arab countries.

They are outnumbered 10 to 1

I hope they fucking hang you Lauren so you stop with these shit threads

Why can't I find out about this in the news? Where is the proof/links?

Get the fuck out while you can Boerbros

This cant be real.

I CAN MARRY AND SAVE AT LEAST ONE. I COUKD HAVE DONE MORE!

because no normal person gives a flying fuck about Africa

Just give the land back, greedy motherfuckers.

I honestly wish there was more I could do to help. I would simply go down there and fight with the whites if I could. All I can wish for is godspeed and pray for white survival down there.

>Stupid ass meme flag believe the black were first at the cape

Holy shit, you ignorant dipshit. The euro were first to truly develop the region and make it viable for human population, afterward came the niggers like the Zulu who looked for greener pastures back in the 1700, long after the colonization of the cape had started.

Based paki has it right user

>Robert E Lee volunteer brigade when?

FORM A NEW SA FROM THIS MESS! AS AN AMERICAN I WOULD VOLUNTEER TO FIGHT.

no , most of the older folks dont want to leave and these who want to dont afford to leave

guys?

Run...

Based Hans. New American Bund when?

Would Poland or Hungary accept white refugees? If they did, how would the EU respond?

Sure you can. Dont be a puss, pussface

>This cant be real.

Yeah, Canada is full SJW marxist now. You better start Plan Red.

>nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Quick rundown please

I can already hear the autistic screeching.

There must be something we can do?

Get out while you can.

link?

3rd Boer War

You're like a little baby.

ppl often say you should stay and fight. in the case of SA, you should be planning to abandon ship to europa as soon as possible. its foked beyond repair and only going to get much worse as the reality of kicking all the white out of the way for the 8 kids per parent society comes into place; the resulting pressure of trying to support that will just drive them to more and more ridiculous things.

>most people cannot just leave their place of birth
>people

you can point and laugh?

your victim card is about to be revoked

Time to fuck off back to Europe, crackers.

Blacks want white farms ala Rhodesia style. We won't let them = race war

It's time

Did you seriously think that blacks respect property rights? You should have gotten out years ago when you had a chance.

Fuck what they said get out

they should kamikase themselves with the atom bomb, at least they could take a whole buncha nigs with them

>Quick rundown please
white niggers own majority of land in africa
niggers want it back so the start killing the white niggers
coal burning e-celeb goes to africa to ride the bulls
suddenly /pol cares about white niggers in africa

white south afrikans come to holland now

All a fucking dodge from Rhamposa.
Blacks are idiotic. This guy was responsible for the Mine killings a few years back, now they applaud him.

>How cAn we help?
Trudeau fucking won't. How about mercenaries? I'm in, I'm 40 and have 6 years of combat experience, someone needs to step up and finance the shitshow though

get the fuck out while you can

76% of whites own the arable land in South Africa

Those countries aren’t taking refugees because they care about people it’s so they can show the rest of the world how inclusive they are.. so no they will not be taking any white refugees.

Fool,whatever you do the (((media))) will side against you
Get your family safe then destroy their armaments and leaders as much as possible

good point user, this could be a great opportunity to get some prime pussy at a discount.