One Piece

Will the cake be enough to calm Big Mom down?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrandline.com/odainterview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

But Oda's still a hack.

>just a side character
first in history with dedicated filler
>no backstory
it's in the making
>she's just another vivi/caesar
vivi and caesar already have previous engagements/responsibilities, carrot doesn't
>she's less important than jinbei/pedro
both jinbei and pedro are seafaring veterans, every strawhat is naive in at least some way
>she's only cut out for the alliance
so, in essence, still a strawhat. if she flies under the strawhat flag, and sails with the strawhats, then guess what?

Butthurt speedreading hackposter detected.

>Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider"
This is exactly what an Oda dickrider would say.

Haha. Sorry bud she's the traitor

Butthurt hackposter detected.

Theres gonna be some sort of twist to the cake.

i mean that would be cool too. if the options are carrot joining the strawhats or carrot being a traitor, literally both make her look fucking awesome

Yeah, the frosting's gonna have a little twirl at the top

Honestly if she were the mink traitor I would actually love her suddenly. Assuming of course the whole copy/paste Chopper personality was a facade to fit in more with the crew.

Oda is prepping for Caesar something or related event as he kept doing this for awhile now.
I doubt that it will be redemption. Is he going to backstab the temp-alliance?

no, caesar is in oda's pocket, like the rest of the strawhat alliance and law, to be pulled out when it's most convenient or when ratings drop

Would Chopper still want to save Sanji's family if he knew what pieces of shit they were?

Does Sanji's family need medical care?

Yonko buster

He'll wind up going straight to Elbaf to study gigantism, but I think he's done this arc.

There's nothing thematically relevant he has left to do.

No, it's just a matter of if they don't get some help they're going be shot in the head.

Then Chopper would leave them.

No one else will join after Jinbei.

Straw Hats have 10 people and Blackbeards have 10 people. Equal number already.

but if it has to be 10 people, then jinbei would obviously be the odd one out. it wouldn't make sense for an ex-shichibukai to join the crew, there's too big of a powergap. he's too old and wise, he's a mentor, not an crewmate.

Caesar is Oda's favorite character, the dude just likes writing him.

The rest will join the grandfleet

Shichibukai isn't that impressive anymore at this point in the story. Luffy beat a Shichibukai THREE times already, by the time he beat the 2nd one and then befriended two of them, it's not that ground-breaking that one of them joins the crew.

Anyway, I have always believed that the Straw Hats won't get any more new member until they find the One Piece once the crew count hit double digits.

As my favourite non-Strawhat, I am 100% okay with this

Blackbeard had 11 counting the pet horse and that was two years ago in story, he could have gotten more since then

>Counting Stronger

Please. Stronger never got a character introduction box.

Fuck off Oda penislicker.

Butthurt hackposter detected.

>so, if she flies under the strawhat flag, and sails with the strawhats, then guess what?
She's going home like Vivi did.

Is Bartolomeo stronger than Sanji?

so she can spend the rest of her youth doing the same thing as before? you have no idea how one piece works

You just want to fuck the bunny don't you?

Is the 3 guys getting arrested for leaking chapters every week going to interfere with when we get the spoilers and chapters from now on?

Monet is so sexy.

I unironically want to stick my dick in her mouth.

Great big tits

5th best girl, easily

Carrot was a princess all along!

The traitor will probably be a Zoan that infilrated Zou and will be caught because he will be the one unable to use Electro

>Odafags got so analy ravaged last thread that they waited until the new thread so they can spam their shitty wrong flowchart first.

But that doesn't change that Oda is still a bitchcuck and Wan Piss is shit. Sorry! Try Reddit.

>and sails with the strawhats
Alliances don't sail with the strawhat, they are just called to back up in convenient moments.

no

the traitor is Carrot because years ago she feel trapped inside Zou, she hated the way Minks closed themselves and was wiling to sacrifice some of her folk to change their mind, so she talked with Kaido, saw what pirates and freedom are and that's how she became mad for his enormous cock.

Beast pirates? Beast human? It's obvious.

Epic post, buddy! Someone buy this man gold!1

who doesn't

The traitor is likely some random mink who wasn't given much coverage, which would admittedly make the reveal less intense but I don't see how it works out another way.

It doesn't fit any of the minks that got a decent amount of exposure. Wanda's breakdown to Nami clears her, Pedro has left himself bare, Carrot is way too naive and the two leaders have demonstrated their loyalty.

For one of them to be the traitor would require some nonsensical, out-of-the-blue reveal where their acting puts Pudding to shame in which case yeah, it could be "anyone".

Probably. He oneshotted Elizabello, which I don't think Sanji could do. Did he oneshot that steampunk guy too, or did he have to hit him more than once?

Am I a pedophile if I'd fuck loli Reiju?

No, you're a lolicon

screenshot this
gear 5: bouncy ball man
as oda has a track record foreshadowing new world forms in the grand line (eg nightmare luffy - gear 4) i think the fact that g3 used to make him chibi implies a chibi form in the future.
imagine luffy uses full body haki to compress his body down until he's like the size of brain point chopper. that way he'd be using the bounciness of hard rubber rather than stretchiness, and instead of stretching his limbs he'd just be incredibly fast and dense, like a literal human cannonball, as well as being much more resistant to attacks
i think it makes sense cos
a) it fulfills the need for a form less taxing on his body and more consistent,
b) his haki would be stronger than other forms as it would be spread over a much smaller area
c) he is smaller, denser and faster so harder to hit and more resistant, which makes an effective technique both offensively and defensively unlike g4 which splits those into bounce and tank
and most importantly d) it would look goofy and funny as well as being badass, which has always been a fundamental part of one piece, and would make all the edgelord MUH GEAR 5 MONKEY GOD OF DEATH fags cry

Blackbeard + 10 Captains
BB got a crew mate during the TS. It's not Aokiji, by the way, his alliance with BB is something new, not known even by Smoker until recently. Ten Captains is something everyone knows about.

So, spoilers soon I assume?

plz respond

Gear 4 is bouncy ball man, it's called Bounce-Man

Same thing

Probably tuesday, tomorrow if we're lucky

Oda is a talentless, predictable hack, so yes.

>Page 10

I actually wanted Caesar to join the crew

If he's so predictable, tell me what will happen once Big Mom eats the cake. In detail.

Oh wait, you can't.

why there is no new episode this week

>vivi already have previous engagements/responsibilities, carrot doesn't
Reverie is going to kill Cobra, out Vivi as an ally of the Straw Hat Pirates and lead into the government taking direct control of the kingdom of Alabasta in the aftermath, giving them access to Pluton.

That girl isn't going back to Alabasta. She's either ending up a revolutionaries after being saved by them or returning to the crew.

1 hour special dbs. next sunday same for op tankman and manlet vs cuckji ep.

Isn't that next month? I'm pretty sure there was no episode of DBS this week either.

Maybe called
Rubber bullet-man?

But that'd be extremely taxing on his body. Using full body Haki is one thing but compressing his own body? Stretching is first nature to Luffy, that's not difficult for him at this stage. But compressing? When every fibre of his body is trying to right itself? That'd be incredibly difficult.

>powergap
Here we go again, powerlevelfags making arbitrary rules as to why someone can't join due to their fear of a fan term being broken. You're fucking stupid.

Like the other guy said Luffy has already beaten the shit out of 3 of them. 4 if you include Buggy. So Shichibukai really aren't that impressive. We always knew Mihawk was an exception. He's the World's Strongest Swordsman first. Shichibukai second. The fact that he's a Shichibukai has absolutely no relevance. The fact that he's the WSS has all the relevance. Get my meaning? Besides, Jinbe's strong but there really isn't that much of a difference between the Monster Trio and Jinbe. They're all basically around the same place. And the Monster Trio has always, ALWAYS, been 10s of times stronger than all the other crew members. So that's not a thing.

Oda said Luffy and Gaimon are his favorites

Cool sources, bros.

thegrandline.com/odainterview.html

That interview is at least 16 years old.

Only time Oda's said who his favorite characters are. If Buggy wasn't included...you can be sure Ceasar wont be either.

>Gives you source
>"I-It's old!"

>Oda said Luffy and Gaimon are his favorites
I guess thats the reason why Oda give Gaimon a happy ending.

I wonder how they fug? rear ending each other?

You can't be serious. They hadn't even entered the Grand Line when he gave this interview.

What happens if you feed either of them a logia devil's fruit.
Can they fix their body?

>Gives you source
>"I-It's old!"
In this context, where we discuss about Caesar and whether he is among his favorite,
>interview that is at least 16 years old.
>It's old
its a valid complaint as caesar haven't enter the picture yet back then.
It's a good trivia for the topic but yeah

I think combination of Chopper and Sanji could fix both of them.
Both Sanji and Chopper haven't in the crew when luffy met gaimon.

Gear 5 is monkey king devil god.

>caesar haven't enter the picture yet back then.
We have no idea how old Caesar is. Oda had the warlords planned early on and Jinbe was mentioned before they entered the Grand Line.

Umm...

>a) it fulfills the need for a form less taxing on his body and more consistent,
Gear 4th solve this Gear 2nd and 3rd problem by reinforcing the body with haki and having more consistent size unlike gear 3rd
>b) his haki would be stronger than other forms as it would be spread over a much smaller area
Gear 4th did this as it visibly spread Haki unevenly and luffy could reinforce other part of his body on fly.
>c) he is smaller, denser and faster so harder to hit and more resistant
Gear 4th is smaller, denser, and faster version of gear 3rd.

I think you just describe gear 4th. Also considering each "gear" is very different with each other, Gear 5th would not simple improved version of gear 4th and it may wait till this "Awakening" business be more elaborated.

SPOILERS TONITE I SHIT YOU NOT

He is Shichibukai first.
Only Blackbeard proved he didn't need that title.

>Mihawk is a fake Shichibukai
Yet he showed up to the meeting, tried to kill WB like the WG commanded, and served as their military dog at Marineford.

No.

Also no chapter next week.

Caesar is 100% joining up with Buggy somehow

eh, Jimbe from his encounter and near fight with luffy post timeskip is somewhat pictured to be at least Luffy's Equal.
Jimbe will be part of monster trio(Quartet?) but i doubt that there is big gap between Jimbe and monster trio.
well at least to Zoro and Luffy. Sanji got short end of the stick as he jobbed to many post timeskip character and making scaling his post timeskip strength a bit hard.

But scaling Jimbe strength also a bit hard as he haven't fought anyone seriously yet.

Powerlevel/Fightfags are the worst part of OP beside maybe shippers

Caesar will be right at home with Buggy's crew.
Not to mention he'll be with buggy who also into creating weapon.

>Implying BM wont go down fags arent powerlevel fags

How do you reconcile Big Mom? Oda already gave the message that ANYONE can lose when Crocodile lost.
Only someone who believes in power levels believes Luffy can't down Linlin.

>Buggy the Clown
>Caesar Clown
Absolutely pottery

I don't mean in terms of BM.

I mean in terms of the overall series, the people that only care about fights are the worst.

They're all bad.

Buggy will lose giants but will gain a supervillian scientist who can mass produce chemical weapons which allows Buggy to corner the underworld

He's planning to redeem him in a big way.

Who did Caribou tell about Poseidon?

Why would Buggy lose giants?