Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Make your choice, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64761493
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>severe case of brocon
>haughty attitude
>you are the housewife
Those aren't cons at alll. Horikita is perfect.

Honestly it's either Ichinose or living the bachelor life.

All the other girls seem either high maintenance, bitchy, or helpless. Too much hassle for the 50% life.

I dunno, anyone of them is fine with me. Karuizawa is a bit of a normie cunt, at least from what I have watched, but yeah, I'd fuck her.

I'd smash Ichinose over the others

Kushida a best

Whorikita a shit

I seriously can't get enough of Sakayanagi. She fits my tastes perfectly.

started with cons to see how much i'm willing to lose, sensei, sakayanagi, and whorikita are my only options

Why is Whorikita's name misspelled? Someone should fix it.

Enjoy eating nii-san's semen out of her cunt then

I'll take Sakura.
I just want love.

Sakayanagi of course, delicious loli :3

This.

Kushida a shit btw.

picked up

>whorikita
>not shit

Sakayanagi > Horikita > Sensei > Kushida > Sakura > Karuizawa > Ichinose

>Pros
>smug loli
I hope such a pic will be done by people with taste next time.

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Sakura > Sensei > Kushida > Horikita

So does 50%man actually see them naked or is the art just that suggestive?

Also, need ass shots of her and the crip. I want to know if they are as thicc as the rest of the cunts in this show.

How is Ichinose sympathetic to communism if she hoards all of the points like a fucking kulak?

Horikita > Karuizawa = Sakayanagi > Ichinose > Sakura > Sensei > Kushida

shit taste

Friendly reminder to filter out the Kushida samefag's whorikita xD shitpost.

Horikita > Ichinose > Karuizawa > Sakura > Sensei > Sakayanagi > Kushida

Best taste.

>whorikitafag is this mad

>Sakayanagi so low
Why? Do you not like smug lolis?

Sakayanagi > Karuizawa > Horikita > Ichinose > Sensei > Sakura > Kushida

>Horikita
>best anything

Sakura > Kushida > Sensei > Kei > Ichinose > Cripple > Horikita

Best taste

She's objectively a lot better than Kushida. Undeniable fact, even.

Sensei a best. She makes you to reach your true potential going at 100% even when you want to live an ordinary life at 50%.

At least Kushida is purposefully a bitch and knows what she wants. Horikita is a dumb whore.

worse than Kuntshida and Whorikita

Kushida is a two-faced bitch and a manipulative backstabber. How is any of that a good thing? Horikita is arguably the most intelligent girl in the class, but lacks social cue and street smarts which she is working on. Nevertheless, Kushida lost against Horikita, so Kushida is objectively the dumb one.

Kushida = Sakura > Karuizawa >Sensei = Ichinose > Sakurayanagi > Horikita

Kushida needs our help, lest she'll self-destruct in the future....

I'd give Ichinose more points, if not for the fact that she seemed like someone who'd backstab you at the most unexpected moment.

>How is any of that a good thing?
Because it makes for an entertaining character? You only demonize Kushida when she's your typical anime antagonist in female form. Characters like Accelerator or Char from Gundam literally kill tons of people and then get redeemed in some way and are portrayed in a positive light and suddenly people forget about their crimes and become their fans. Kushida won't be different.

My nigga

Guys being assholes is okay because it makes them cool and they aren't your waifus.

>it makes for an entertaining character
>hurr i'm a nice girl and next moment i'm a nasty girl
No, it doesn't.

Fucking Horikitafags and Kushidafags fighting like morons again.

>highlight of the season is this scene
You're wrong.

>highlight of the season is this scene
My god, this scene was the moment I finally understood this show would be completely retarded.

Sudo has been busy

Soviet-style planned economy

My boy sudo won the whorikitabowl!

>baiting every day until you like it

>whorikitafags still in denial

You look so beautiful there, Suzune!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64761493

Sudofags are delusional and cancer.

why are you mad at the otp bro?

Why are communist thoughts a negative thing? I understand that murricunts in their cold war era would find them disgusting, but we've come a long way since then, and by now it's pretty clear that capitalism is a dead system.

So as I thought Ichinose is you cardboard kind girl, yet she's the most popular in Japan. Sasuga shit taste land.

She is not just cardboard kind girl, She is MC friendly rival Mary sue girl that able correctly deduce MC keikaku despite not quite involved by it.
Not mention her method to solve problem by "fight it openly with teamwork" stark contrast with MC "do ANYTHING to get result behind curtain".

I'll be honest with y'all: if it weren't for sensei, I wouldn't even be watching this show. That said, going by the list, the latter part of her deal not being exclusive is a big letdown. I guess I'm going for Ichinose.

Ideally I'd swap sensei's "the latter part of the above offer likely is not exclusive to you" flaw for Horikita's "you are the housewife" flaw.

I bet you can still taste Ryuuen's cum on her lips.

Cake is the only true choice.

>Idealistic; harbors communism thoughts and sympathies
Why is this a con?

FPBP.