David Hogg slams Alex Jones

Hey Alex Jones you seem to be really confused as to what I do/who I am I'd love to come on and clear some of this up because clearly as a shit journalist you can't clearly.

twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/968504532819988483

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU&t=332s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clearly

The media isn't even trying to hide that this little shit is their puppet. They had him attacking Trump yesterday. He is their perfect little cry bully. They use him as their mouthpiece, then cry "Don't bully the little kid." Fucking monsters.

Alex Jones hunts Hoggs with his bare hands kid. Watch what you say!

>Fucking monsters.

says the guy apart of a group that thinks every mass shooting in the US is a false flag.

Please let it happen. I want to see Alex wipe the floor with this fucking mutt

>tfw you clearly can't clear clearly

Hogg opening more fronts than Hitler
This is going to end well

Yes. Because everybody here agrees with absolutely every single thing thats posted and isn't capable of independent thought or having their own opinion. Pol is one person. You have to go back.

Trips of truth! Alex will btfo of (((Hogg)))!

Kek. I bet his password is password.

ALEX TWEET

This is why they won't let their kid take on Jones. There is a Fox News clip with Jones talking about the Gulf of Tonken False Flag and one of the bimbos tries to accuse him of treason. Jones points out that the Tonken False Flag is declassified and the bimbo loses her ability to speak.

That kid will be in the same boat if he gets cross examined by Jones. Liberals can not withstand honest inquiry into their anti freedom agenda. They end up having to go silent or reveal that they are petty tyrants posing as SJW's.

If you guys can't see that a lot of what Jones puts on is an act or that Jones is sharp when sticks to the facts, you'd better not try to debate him. He will expose your own logical contradictions while you were expecting him to play his Conspiracy Theorist character.

How does that make you a monster?
Anyway, this is As sad As a slightly drunk Guy texting like he is wasted.

>every mass shooting in the US is a false flag.

But that's true, though. The world is not what you think it is, you naive little faggot.

Kek. It wont end well for hogg. He's causing division and everyone is sick of his face besides cnn puppets.

I can't believe hogg made it this far. Why is he on the news again? Just some teenager. Why not the school principal? Or a parent of a murdered teen?

Who does this faggy 17 year old scrawny twig think he is?

>implying believing in conspiracies makes one a monster, or makes someone morally "bad"
If a person is factually wrong that doesn't make him evil. If you mistakenly believe the government is so corrupt that it does such things (false flags) that implies a flaw in one's reasoning not in their morals. If they actually are and you mistakenly believe that they are not, that doesn't mean you have a moral flaw either. It is important to detach moral judgments of people from the accuracy of their worldview. Not doing so muddies the waters even further and polarizes people away from each other, making reconciliation out of disagreements even harder to achieve.

what did you say, boy?

btfo
CLEARLY

Kek

It's like Trump. They both have a very clear and sharp intellect but portray maybe purposely or maybe subconsciously, a retard facade. There is no way you can be a Schizophrenic crazy dude and create a 4m/year, 40m views a week site/TV show from total scratch and no investors. Same with Trump. No way you can turn 1-10 million dollars into a 10 billion global real estate empire by being a "bumbling orange cheeto"

Super eloquent response on alexs part. Shows who the bigger man is. Alex has been in news for like 20 years. Longer than Hogg the Cog has been alive.

fpbp

agreed. it all seems so ((suspicious))

So sick of this fucking attention whore. Just ignore his bitch ass. He wants all this goddamn attention. It's just going to help his CNN career.

We should let them have a 1v1 fight

you should never debate someone you could not beat in a slugfest (applies to men vs men). what has the world come to

hes 26, user

Pig Hoggy

>reddit spacing

>Just some teenager.

He's not a teenager, though. He's a grown man.

So when does he go on?
Watching infowars right now

>clearly as a shit journalist you can't clearly.

>water makes the frogs gay
> Alex Jones is a scientist

In just over a week he has redpilled more Americans to support the 2A and the NRA. I can’t wait to see the new NRA membership numbers and February gun sales. He is unwittingly /ourguy/

>I'd love to come on
He wouldn't and he won't. He'll pussy out with something similar to 'I don't want to give him the time of day'.

>Water
>Neglecting additives of organic compounds

This.

Wtf, Alex?

Why do people do this?

"...because clearly as a shit journalist you can't clearly."

Real journalism.

This kid is not articulate at all. I expect a 17 year old to be able to speak clearly and win proper sentence structure and grammar

Because separating your thoughts makes them easier to read for people without severe autism.

>He's causing division and everyone is sick of his face besides cnn puppets.
Care to elaborate? What is the popular opinion there? Would be interesting to hear from an American

The fact that he is already reduced to replying to Alex Jones hallmarks just how redundant he has already become. Not a slight against Infowars, just a face of life. Thank you, based David Hogg for reminding everyone to buy a new AR-15 and bump stocks and join the NRA. You have done your country, and the white race, a great service. God bless you, and God bless America.

DISINFO

CIAnigger insults other CIAnigger

DISINFO

gj, here's a (You)

He's literally the product of two retard forces colliding. he's both a retarded teenager AND a CNN shill. (And the clearly meme will go viral, mark my words)

Oh wow, two actors
AJ is totally discredited for well more than a year here for promoting and giving air time to known shills/disinfo agents like Steve P and David Seaman

This kid is obviously that hyper cryptic intellectual that one thread was going about the other day
>STUDIES 5 HOURS A DAY
Alex is doomed

Has Hogg actually sat down on camera with someone who can intelligently, articulately argue in favor of the 2A?

I'm guessing no, because it's clear he's a fucking moron and the second he ever steps out of the leftist media darling bubble he's going to get shredded to pieces.

if you "can't clearly" is that like not being able to even?

Don't drink KOOLAID from a JONES or a HOGG

clearly

with*

>logos becomes ethos
and it's just that easy to spot a leftie

>he;s swearing
wew boy those 15 minutes of fame withdrawals are kicking in

Someone should beat that little inbreed faggot into a coma.

uhhg, i just went through that kids twitter. he's so smug and simple. all his opinions are basic bitch opinions drenched in smugness. i hate him so much. i should buy a AR even though it's not in my budget just to offset that shitty little no chin 17 year old. that kid triggers me

>two paid shill "fighting"

Wow and I thought pol was redpilled

YES!

"I'm a liberal lefty using bullshit childish tactics to make my own high road, and now, to show all these bigots whats what, I'm going to take the even higher road by NEVER ENGAGING IN DISCUSSION because I am morally superior and good and bad people just aren't worth my precious time!"

>tfw you clearly can't clearly

>mfw i can't clearly clearly

>Come on you fuckin guys!!! We can do this!!! No more @FedEx sell all your stocks plz

his mouth is too tiny

>at no point does he affirm his support of the first amendment

Gayvid Frogg utterly and completely ANNIHILATED.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU&t=332s

He is literally leading boycotts of major corporations because they do business with the NRA. I'm sure lefties love him, but everyone to the right of them does not want to be lectured to by a high school kid.

Good response.

Especially the part about him not being immune to criticism.
CNN thinks they can put ((teenagers))) in front of the camera to do their dirty work and no one will say anything because they are young. Wrong. If they can tell us how they think we should defend ourselves then they are open to criticism.

Reminder- neither Hogg nor the bald slut knew any of the victims and did not witness the shooting.

what about the moderates? are they keeping quiet? I want to know whether hogg's appearances is absurd enough to tip the balance

>puppet

it's touchy right now because a lot of normies don't want to be too openly critical of muh poor little school shooting "survivor"

can't hide the upside down CLAPPER MOUTH SADNESS in his mouth

HOGG received MK ULTRA
CLAPPER administered MK ULTRA

CLEARLY destroyed by BASED Jones

Well, here's my take on the situation.
>CNN successfully got a strike against Alex's Youtube account, making it unable for him to stream.
>Everybody is talking about it.
>Send the kid to Alex's Twitter to agitate further.
>Hopes to justify a shutdown of Alex's Twitter for "muh harassment"
>Alex replies very carefully and they can't do SHIT about it.

Nice try, CNN.

>I probably shouldn't have impregnated my sister and just returned those video tapes instead
>then again Im Pat fucking Bateman
>just don't give this freak my address or I will, fucking kill you.

>IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! CLEARLY.

Nobody wants to be lectured by this fuck! And it's beautiful! Attention Hogg is the best boy to move folks to the right.

BASED ALEX BTFO GLOBALIST SHILLS

85% of Americans strongly support the second amendment.

The normies are just ignoring these dumbasses.
The far right is actively calling them out. (I've actually seen it a lot on Facebook which is a little unusual). And the far left thinks these (((kids))) are immortal beings sent from their secular afterlife.

But mostly they are mostly being ignored. People have real issues, sechdules and demands. And no one actually thinks they will accomplish anything.

not having faith in the government makes you a bad person goy

as long as they're not eating it up, I guess that's good, what I'm getting from your tone is that they know how absurd it is

>mfw Alex uses Hogg as an example of frog gaywater and sells more water filters

kid just signed his death warrant

thanks.

Clearly.

2018 Hogg Effect

He is literally making it hard for even boomers to believe this wasn't a false flag and that he isn't a coached CIA niggers son/crisis actor. He is digging his hole daily. This is like those fag liberals who claim their 2 year old started crying because trumps fiscal policies. Who the fuck would believe that this little Faghogg would come away from a mass shooting and start preaching politics and journalism ethics.

>mfw
>can't
>clearly
>clearly
clear

Im glad his crisis actor friends and classmates could get him there too.

>don't want to be too openly critical of muh poor little school shooting "survivor"
This really made me think. Was the shooting manufactured in order to give some kind of "criticism immunity" to an entity, bestowing upon him free rein to attack anything (((they))) want? And based on the degree of success he achieves will they do it more?

Every normie and boomer sees the same thing and concurs
>Young people are never this organized

Pic is legitimately terrifying.

the only mass school shooting in the US that was legitimate and had footage released during the attack was Columbine and look at the outcry and knee jerk reaction, there hasn't been a "school shooting" since that had onsite footage released
>Sandy Hook
"oh it was a new system not set up yet:
people called bullshit because there were already "everyone has to check in" LED roadworks set ups in the vicinity already so...
>Florida Parkland
"oh it was on tape delay so no-one know what was happening"
>now we're demolishing the school
you cunts are getting fed almost as much bullshit as Aussie's did during the Port Arthur shooting

Yes of course thats what they intended. this is all out of the Maoist playbook (and of course Alinsky)

You just know this faggot is getting reamed nightly. Look at that face. Really, who the fuck doesn't think this was a false flag by now?? I know of no one that i have tallked too (including boomers) who actually believe this horse shit.

he thought I was just a 'person'.
well, no point hiding it now.
get rogan on the phone.

This. Mass shootings are a part of our culture at this point. I was a little fucking kid when columbine happened and that wasn't even the first one. This shit is background noise for normies who aren't ideological politics junkies. Most Americans are just wondering why this is still in the news cycle.