Jesus fucking Christ

Jesus fucking Christ

babbys first forced edgy anime

I'll have you know that I've watched Fate/Zero, the holy grail of forced edgy anime, but this, this is something else mai boi.

What a dumb thing to say, MiA is the most forced drama crap ever with the "if you go upwards you bleed" mechanic.
Which Im sure will have an explanation later but its still really fucking dumb and just an excuse to draw a loli bleeding so plebs like you can go
Jesus fucking christ
I dont like fate much but at least there are characters and motivations in that one

>"if you go upwards you bleed" mechanic

Fucking Sup Forums.

That doesnt even make sense.
Is that your reply to everything

This breaks so many rules it's not even funny

>there are characters and motivations in that one
user, there's characters and motivations in every anime.
But it doesn't get much edgier than those shallow as fuck "I'm evil because it's fun lol" villains, muh atheist psycho priest, that gary stu blonde fuccboi and the grandpa that rapes the little girl with worms and then makes his son or whatever eat the worm that was in her pussy for no reason.

>That doesnt even make sense.

Fucking Sup Forums.

So she is bleeding from EVERYWHERE?

I dont disagree I just find MiA really dumb overall.
I also didnt watch the anime just read the manga.

DUDE

This is how I felt when I looked at my cryptocurrency portfolio this morning.

It's fantasy, not everything has to make sense. There's this curse that kills you if you go down and shit, so what? that just how that world works. Just enjoy the ride.

It is stated that the person suffering from the ascension's effects bleeds from every orifice. We've seen her bleeding from her eyes (likely tear ducts), nose, mouth, and ears; it's safe to assume it came out of other openings such as both in her crotch, her butt, and her belly button as well. Of course, they didn't have the balls to show that since that'd be a bit awkward to show, but it's explicitly stated what the effect is. Riko's clothes are now red.

>her belly button as well
What?

>"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions," Trump said in a CNN interview. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base."

She lost her virgine to a curse kek

Hey Im allowed to not enjoy something as much as you are allowed to love it.
I guess all these threads that are the exact same are starting to get annoying

WHORE

>belly button
>orifice

B L O O D S L U T
O
O
D
S
L
U
T

back of the knee maybe

Just a kid show.

Learn to spoiler your shit you faggots, even if I wanted to forget I couldn't because this shit thread is made everyday

Yes, what are you even doing here?

They're the exact same because shitposters like you keep whining about things.

Is she ok?

Expressing my opinion isnt shitposting
So you are saying they are the same because you wont be content until you never get a dissenting opinion in your circlejerk thread

To discuss anime what it looks like idiot
Am I only allowed into threads of things I like or something?
This is why Sup Forums is shit

Yeah, because people that don't enjoy a show are the ones that shit up threads. The quality of threads would be better if they stopped posting.

What the fuck is with these threads, everyone keeps posting the same shit and making the same arguments

Oh look another retard that only wants threads to be hugboxes.
I didnt even call the show shit I just expressed that I find the premise dumb and you all get trigerrred how dare I disturb your cirklejerk?

Fuck off

Don't you see, she is smiling.

>I find the premise dumb

are you 15?

i'm rock hard

If your opinion is that you don't like things that are considered "edgy" then it is shitposting, because that's the same complaint every time and it does nothing more than derail the thread.

>every orifice

what about her pores

We're stuck in a time loop, please send help.

>mfw all these animeonlys
Riko got it easy

>メイドインアビス
>no maids
dropped

Is Mark a maid?

I feel really bad for Made in Abyss fans since that they won't be able to have threads without ridiculous shitposting like this. It's genuinely an interesting show that deserves proper discussions instead of having anything of value drowned out with this garbage.

Yeah fucking annoying.

Why is ozen so cute?

>It's genuinely an interesting show that deserves proper discussions

I will ((still)) marry Riko!!

>papas rod

This is Sup Forums, all shows get shitted on no matter how good or bad.

Yes because the constant circlejerks that were the manga threads are"proper discussions" and sharing one simple concern that might elicit real discussion is "garbage"

Fuck you grow some thick skin you little bitch

The show is internally consistent though, we've seen every ascent triggering the curse. Why would they not follow through with the 4th layer's curse?.

Can't fucking wait till bondrewd is introduced, the mitty flashback will probably be squeezed into this season but it's too bad it will be S2 before we see they main part about him.

Whoa there internet tough guy.

Flashback is definitely going to be in there.
Last episode is 1 hour, so I'm guessing it'll end with them departing from Nanachi's hut

wow if only there was a 100% successful way you could avoid getting spoiled HMMMMM

>he doesn't know

my sweet child

when i grow up i want to be as based as reg

fpbp

But the manga threads actually were proper discussions. How is this hard to understand? It's not that we want a circlejerk, it's that you're complaint has been stated many times already, it's stale and boring.

Fuck off.

underages aren't allowed here

Yes but you have to be blind to not see that this show is being targeted by the edge troll who spams the threads of moe shows into oblivion if they have a violent scene in it. Like with Vivid Strike.

>manga discussions are circlejerks
>spamming "hurr EDGY" endlessly is real discussion

In other words, you're the shitposting about edgefag who bitches about hugboxes when people don't want to join him in his "Stop liking what I don't like" crusade.

I wish you'd take your meds already and fuck off.

If only there was a little box you could check before posting, that only takes literally a second to do HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>The show is edgey!!!!

Wow that's a good thought provoking statement that has a lot of potential for sparking discussion

How did you know I'm underage???
And belly buttons aren't orifices, grab a biology book sometime. You can only put the peins in the pussy and mouth and butt.

Like checking 'spoiler' box when you post ?

Just report him from now on. He just wants to bitch about the show being "suddenly too edgy" and then call people edgefags for arguing with him.

Nagisa dies, Kamina dies, L dies, Wall is a titan, humans are titans.

>edgy
>forced *****
>contrived *****
>babby's first *****
I thought Sup Forums knew how to pick up on signals of bad trolling and not reply to those?

Ozen is sexy

Why are children even allowed to explore the abyss?

>these old as fuck spoilers
epic troll!

>i'll keep coming here and complaining that people don't use spoilers, and get mad about people not using spoilers, even though i know for a fact people will not always use spoilers and i will be spoiled eventually

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Like reading the manga.

They're only allowed on the first layer. We're watching a lich and a robot, not children.

>I'm up do date with a series and want to discuss it on Sup Forums but I can't come since I'm not up do date with that other series and might get spoiled when looking at a thumbnail
HHMMMMMMMMM

No counterargument at all just greentext quote.
Not even trying, retard.

Said no one ever.

They aren't allowed past a very limited depth. As for Riko, well, there are reasons as to why nobody stopped her.

Fuck off, you retards.

>complains about edge
>tells others to grow thicker skin

why do you have a long animated image of a little girl saved on your computer

Riko never fails to make me diamond, even while dying.

She looks like a damn lemming.

Why don't you?

Kek, even H-Subs is freaked out.

>"if you go upwards you bleed" mechanic
Yeah, the mechanic is called magic, dingus.

Wait did she actually die or is bleeding a temporary thing?

C'mon, you forgot to credit him for a reaction image.

this actually made me cry

She will be fine.

Don't respond to shitty attempts at trolling.

she's fucking dead, man

Well it isn't wrong about how it portrays the kids as kids, kids with a few screws loose because of the society they are raised in but kids non the less.

I watched Re:Zero and the real blackswordsman

>it's good because suffering!!!
edgelords.

You sound like you're twelve.