Re:Creators

Will the real Setsuna please stand up?

Which character will you miss the most?

>While technically speaking this "Setsuna" is something created by Sota, it's a character without any additional setting beside being an ordinary girl who created Altair. Otherwise, she wouldn't be "Setsuna Shimazaki";
So yes, Setsuna is as real as she can be, and it's impossible for Altair to hurt her nor abandon her.

>Best girls died so that underdeveloped Mary Sue villain could get happy ending without even feeling sorry

Meteora and the jobber girl

The only characters I cared a whit about were Altair, Setsuna, Suruga, Blitz and Erina.

This ending was so shit.

looks like i am the final boss afterall.

Can't wait for the second season!

Every character in this show is underdeveloped. Altair was just more entertaining to see.

Please, can we just have Meteora go mental and fuck everything? The ending's asspull either way, but can we get something satisfying, like the end of the world?

>worst girl died so that best girl could get a happy ending

and all is right with the world

I want to see what would happen next episode. I'm guessing all the creations except Megane is going to return to their own world.

They aren't even real in the first place anyway so the world must correct it

I knew we'd get a shitty ending, yet I'm angry.

I just feel so happy when love triumphs.

>20 minutes of uninterrupted dialog
Just when i though this anime couldn't get any worse. It takes some considerable effort to make a story about creators and creations and come off worse than fucking new alien movies. Goddamit

Shitty, sappy dialog at that

Best girl won

I like this episode

If Meteora finds a way to punish Altair I will apologize for all the bad things I said about her (Meteora).

Shitty ending for a shitty story.
Status quo restore. I did not want Altair to win, frankly she does not even deserve it for what she did, but the return to the status quo is a trivial solution.

Of course these are the creators of Aldnoah zero, expecting something was my fucking mistake.

Why do people hate this perfection again?

Who's up for rewatching Aldnoah? Descent into madness is never complete without bingewatching the earlier less polished works

What a nice girl. Soda really screwed the pooch on this one.

because their favorite girls died

Asuka-clone and proper Saber?

Because they are Mamikafags.

Because she barely had any screentime and since she is so underdeveloped, her change of heart kinda felt like one of Holopsicon's asspulls.
I honestly would love this episode if Altair had better character building

She's literally Sasuke with a vagina. Same character concept, the Avenger that wants to punish everyone for his/her suffering. Same mission, same adolescent rage, the same delusion of omnipotence because she has OP powers that allow her to do what she wants without effort and no consequences for her actions.

The ending was already spoiled in episode 1

She threw a world-scale bitchfit because her author couldn't handle a bunch of jealous faggots on the interbutts and still got everything she wanted and more

This. Until now, she's shown nearly zero emotion, aside from her interactions with gunny whatsisface. And that was like twice.

>She's literally Sasuke with a vagina
Not at all. Sasuke had rivals and had to grow just like MC, Altair is just a goddess. Also, Sasuke never spitted out nonsensical 20 minutes of feelings mixed with concealed plot points. Whatever Naruto is, it is built properly story-wise. This shit is just ridiculous. Not Tommy Wiso tier, but pretty close.

>She threw a world-scale bitchfit because her author couldn't handle a bunch of jealous faggots on the interbutts
And that would be totally fine if not for authors' obsession with pointless dialogs. Aldnoah is stupid like that too. You can see it in the first episode, where the fact that this is, in fact, a princess, was pointed out 3 or 4 times.

If only re;creators had 700+ episodes and a manga backing it up

t. someone who hasn't created a single piece of OC in their entire life.

>this is the state of Narutards

I knew only artfags could stand this shit

>manga is needed for a good plot
It's actually quite the opposite. Less manga-y the anime is the better it is. Well, except for original manga fandom.
Story doesn't need to be good as a whole to be able to point out what was done in that story right.

Reminder that the audience approved this shit only because of Magane

True. I almost forgot about that. It's late and i'm tired.

So is Altair going to thank Sota-kun and revive what she killed with memories of the real-world intact?I mean she could easily do that.

I thought she only made it so it wouldn't matter, but the audience was somehow invested anyway. The crowd shots felt like fucking laughing tracks from sitcoms, it's like they were saying "you're supposed to care here".

Why would she do that? She already got what she wanted and it doesn't look like she is sorry for her past actions

Why can't Alicefags move on?

I don't even understand how you can be a characterfag for anyone here, they handled the cast's screentime and motivations terribly

What if. What if. What. If...

Fanservice Meteora, as a Creation of Meteora, is summoned and decides to fuck everything up?

It was just that bad an ending, and the legacy lives on.

Samefag here. Misread that as "Aldnoahfags". Carry on, then.

So, I just binge-watched this whole thing over the course of the last two days.

I-Is that it? Is that seriously the ending? Isn't 21 episodes an odd number? There's more, right? Though I've no clue what they'd possibly do...

kys

It's not unheard of to end on 20/21, but 22 seems like the minimum usually. I'm guessing either some horrible "NO, THIS IS NOT MY FINAL FORM!", Meteora/Magane going apeshit, or a circlejerk curtain-drop episode for 22. Probably the latter.

>the earlier less polished works
Story wise Aldnoah was much more simple and straightforward, which is not exactly a bad thing because I feel like Re:Creators tried to touch upon so many themes and then somehow loosely tied them together.

dude lie within the uso lmao

Yeah. Aldnoah really only became a letdown in the last 4-6 episodes. This started choking on its own tail after the first 4-6 episodes. Kinda feels like Troyca leapt in without doing enough storyboarding.

I think the aniplex producers received the plot draft from Hiroe and thought the idea is solid material
>anime and manga characters come to life!
>it's a story about creators and created that can be very relatable!
>it can have cool cross genre fights!
>it can have meta commentary and jokes!
>and it's done by the black lagoon guy!
but the outline somehow feels unfinished to me, I wonder if they rushed too much or they should have hired a second writer to help.

>rushed too moch
>20+ episodes long
They wanted long series but only came up with 6 episodes long story. At max. Time inbetween those episodes they filled with useless dialogue about nothing.
And those fights are godawful. One would expect something like "Accelerator has vectors, so i destroy oxygen and make him suffocate!" but instead they could only come up with something like "NANI?! HERE'S ULTIMATE FORM OF MY NOBLE FANTASM!" It's, like, fanfiction level of a story. They just throw overpowered shit at each other and win only thanks to the plot goals.

What if Hiroe try to pull out another EoE in ep 22 Sup Forums?

僕はもう、デレたアルタイルがアニメで見られて大満足です! 一人称も「余」じゃなくて「わたし」になっちゃってるからね。もちろん、現界したセツナがアルタイルを動かす存在たりえたのは、技量は足りなくても颯太が創作したキャラクターに盛り込んだものが、確かに本当の彼女だったからなんです。

It's just Meteora's monologue

No no, I meant that they rushed the production process and didn't fill the gaps for 22 episodes well enough, I agree with you though.

vanilla doujin when

What's with her left hand?
Now it will bug you too

Is this yuri?

I don't understand what the writers think, they always try to pull a monogatari-dialog thing

Yes!

There are two pretty undeniable yuri pairings. One of which involving a magical girl so that should surprise no one; magical girls and yuri go together like JAM Project and SRW.

Basically to sum up: two yuri pairs, one father and daughter pair, one yaoi pair

Now what would the epilogue be about?

>one father and daughter pair
Which one?

>one yaoi pair
And that one only really exists in-universe.

Well clearly platonic - Blitz's love for Erina.

>selestiafags stil seething

Creators mostly

Surviving creations getting cubed. Sota getting an illustrator job because of new connections. Something something visiting setsuna grave. Altair and Setsuna jumping world to world to world doing more /u/shit until credits.

Ah, alright.

Whether or not Meteora figures out a way to send people back to their fictional worlds, or if they have to learn to deal with reality?
Whether Yuuya and Sho survived their wounds?
Whether Magane will get an even nicer penthouse?

Here's your golden ending fags

Altair was as cute as ever

is shit not alice and mamika and selesia and takarada and matsubara happy altair is shit

Hahahaha alicefag literally seething

Fuck you recreators

>still no souta/altair interaction
Hetfags BTFO

it's not the end we wanted

Poor Sirius.

That would be really cool but there's really no time and there hasn't been any kind of setup for that kind of ending.

I think it's next ep based on Sota's dialogue in ep 1

So, if Altair is BRS, then Sirius is Attila?

What is it?

hiroe is shit aoki is shit hiroe and aoki they are super hack and pretencious

Fatty and Marine are the OTP of this show. They make a great couple.

OTP

They forgot about a crucial detail that could've made other creations relevant to all this and force Altair to repent.
As we know, there's a reason why creations from specific media were summoned, it wasn't exactly random. Their works influenced Setsuna in one they or another. So Sentsuna could've explain what exactly she liked about them

I just don't think I value Altair's happiness enough (or at all) to appreciate this ending.

You haven't watched enough Aoki shit if you guys don't realise that everyone killed will be returning next episode. There's a reason why Aldnoah.zero is Aldnoone dies. Either they'll be resurrected or they'll be shown living their lives safe and sound.

The "My dear brother" part