Bad Acting is Enough to Show the Normies it's a Psyop

youtu.be/6687ry83ctw

Don't let them cloud this bullshit with disinfo about a deputy that didn't go in or a school that didn't arrest kids or spot warning signs.
All part of the psyop.

Keep digging into the political relationships.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFynly6jLSs&t=24s
henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
twitter.com/911NoPlaner/status/967978643778662400
youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guns are dangerous, people keep getting killed.
>give people more guns, that way a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun
This good guy had a gun and still wasn't able to stop the bad guy.
>clearly it's all jewish psyops if it had been me I'd have run in there and 360noscoped that little shit

Fake shootings
Fake shitposter

Prove a bullet hit anything in the concert in Las Vegas.

Prove you're not a paid shill.

Try to stay on point, nigger.

You indicated the shootings were real.
Prove a bullet hit anyone or anything on those concert grounds.
A simple Google search would return a ton of evidence if it happened.

Sure thing bud, let's google it
>blood is fake
>people are actors
>everyone is lying to me except people that 100% agree with me

Also, denying being a paid shill is the surest sign of being a paid shill.

David Hoggdanoff is tired of your shannagains

>This good guy had a gun
You mean the cop? The one guy that Liberals want to remain armed and be responsible for all of our protection? Because that clearly fucking works

Remember that time when he posted on Reddit and said he has no friends because everyone thinks he's creepy. Yeah.......

There's literally no way to talk to y'all, is there?

>>blood is fake
>>people are acting

I didn't ask you to get into any of that, nigger.
I said you should be to produce evidence a bullet hit anyone or anything. Post the photos or links to videos of bullets hitting anyone or anything.

You're saying 1100 bullets rained down on 22,000 people with smartphones. Surely during or soon after one of those smartphones captured some evidence a bullet hit anything.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Shootings Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Out Of The Way Like Nigga Just Move Haha

Kid may get a lead if this movie ever goes to Broadway.... triagle headed d-bag!

Boy who cried wolf.

You conspiracy retards have called every mass shooting I can remember since Sandy Hook a false flag with "crisis actors," a term that became popular in 2012.

It's so banal and grating and tedious at this point. If there is an actual false flag mass shooting with crisis actors, nobody is going to believe you because of all the collective ignominy beforehand.

If the first thing you do when you are being FIRED UPON is pull out you phone to video, you are a retard. If you expect to catch a SPEEDING BULLET ON A PHONE'S CAMERA, you are a retard. I don't know what to tell you, retard.

That's funny because but only do they look alike, both characters are played by whiney jews

>he's still on the "crisis actors psyop" talking point sheet

Is it me or this "shooting" was fake? Did anyone of you saw it actually happen?

Nah OP, he is just literally reciting his lines because he is practicing a speech. The difference I mean is that he is only 17 and really wants it to be perfect. He has been "Hollywood" this entire time and there has been zero obfuscation or hiding it that he wants to be famous for stopping school shootings.

We have become so narcissistic and hooked up with all information on media matters, cameras, editing software, knowledge of the hows and whys of political movements, its likely David Hogg just is a savant for this stuff and saw his opportunity.

I don't even know if it matters that its a grand Jewish conspiracy or not but IMO its not but Hogg super wants to become famous and wants to rehearse so that he will seem intelligent and likable.

Its kind of funny that all these boys wanted was to have some recognition and feel that they're lives were both worth living and to do this one killed 17 people and one killed freedom.

>>This good guy had a gun and still wasn't able to stop the bad guy.
>Jew sheriff
>good guy

pick one

Give me your guns

Kid's on Addy and probably other shit. He's under too much pressure, and will crack. You can see it happening.

ron purrman

The building is due to be demonstrated so no one can independently investigate or look for bullet holes

>Why are only 4 students out of 3000 allowed to speak
>the videos of all the student interviews about people saying fbi/cops were going to do a drill with blanks got taken down
>videos of students saying there was more than one shooter got taken down
>the interview of a kid who got his phone taken from a teacher who proceeded to tell him "don't tell your mother what is happening, no one can know" got taken down
>where are the video surveilance tapes in the school hallways
>the kid who wanted to do his own speech was given a scripted paper by cnn that told him what to say (he didn't go through with it)

Literally looks like Hitler as a kid

RIDE INTO THE HOGG ZONE

Prove that even one of these things actually existed except that single scrap of paper.

I'm not saying David Hogg wasn't a shooting survivor.

I'm saying I wish he wasn't a survivor.

Can you imagine how many times the faggots at CNN have already spit roasted this little twink? He must spend all morning coughing up Anderson Coopers jizz.

>Coughing up
>Implying that little twink isn't skilled enough to swallow it all

>If the first thing you do when you are being FIRED UPON is pull out you phone to video

There are plenty of videos from people doing just that, so you are now denying those videos exist when anyone can search and pull them up.

NONE of those videos, not even on a gore site, show a bullet hitting, or hit anything.
I didn't ask you for video of bullets "flying through the air" you fucking dumbass. I asked for photo. video evidence a bullet hit anyone or anything on those concert grounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFynly6jLSs&t=24s

I rest my case.

If anything is a psyop its /pol.

He never really stopped making that face.

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

>DOGGO ON A DODGE
DOGGO ON A DODGE

Luciferians gonna sacrifice

Apparently one girl went by 2 different names
twitter.com/911NoPlaner/status/967978643778662400

Fuck David Zogg

youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU

leave president david hogg alone

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Don't know why I wasted those calories typing this

I bet the Russians falseflag here

>Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

You are making the assertion this thing happened.
If you can't show the thing you're saying is true passes a test that would prove it was false, if it were false, then it is not true.
This is called falsification.

All you have is emotional manipulation and conjecture.
This is what separates all belief systems of actual reality vs belief systems of bullshit and manipulation (your side).

>Don't know why I wasted those calories typing this
Because you are a bitch

everybody false flags here doofus. including US government agents trying to cover up their false flags. here, have a meme flag.