Why do Jews pray at a wall?

Some rabbis hump rocks and call it a "holy place". What is the point of this wall? I heard the Mosque behind it is a Jewish "rock" and the wall is a wall that kept it safe but now Jews can't pray there because it was Islamized. Can some Jew explain wtf is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
realjewnews.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_Fortress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_Stone
askelm.com/temple/t000701.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone please spray paint "DROP NUKE HERE" on the Jew wall? Lulz plus.

Satan At The Wailing Wall
youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ

Who is this hilarious grandpa?

realjewnews.com/

What's really holy is the temple mount, especially the spot where the holy of holies used to reside, which was a room that contained the arc of covenant, a place only the priests were allowed to enter.
Throughout history Jews weren't allowed to climb the mountain, for both religious and political reasons,
The western wall was an alternative, it's a wall that surrounds the mountain and it's accessible through the old city, so Jews used to pray there ever since the temple was destroyed.

>the temple mount

Is that the yellow bit there?

Is your holiest place a mosque?

>Why do Jews pray at a wall?
For the same reason someone would pray to a figurine of St Maria

I think I need to visit this irl because I have no idea what the Jew meant there

or a semen drinking bearded snownigger

Good fucking lord you guys have the dumbest religion in the world

>can some jew explain what is going on?
Good strat, ill go kickstart the train

>being such a newfag that you don't know Brother Nathaniel
Bozhe moj

Dios Mio in your native mutt

Yes, for idolatry.

I would love it if some1 dropped a big fucking nuke right there. Destroy the axis mundi for 2-3 major world religions. Watch the salt, tears, and butthurt. Maybe without a geographical “holy place” to focus on, people will get the idea god isn’t found in places, but within.

Another Brick in the Wall.

The yellow bit shall be destroyed

Does anything in any religion make any sense?

I don't get this. So basically you don't reclaim your holiest of holy places because.. muslims cuck you?

Why didn't you take this during the 7 day war? And what was there/inside that place before? What does the legend say?

christcucks never change, unbelievable

They were going to build a shrine there back 1000's of years ago, still negotiating on price

It's not Solomon's Temple wall, its the old Roman Fort Antonia which Jews have lied about 2 con Christians into thinking their G-d's Chosen, send moar shekels.

?

>>>
This is the place the jewish temple used to stand around which all jewish ritual was centralised because Abraham is supposed to have attempted to sacrifice his son Isaac here. According to legend the first temple was built by King Solomon around 1000BC, but it was destroyed when the Babylonians invaded and exiled many of the Jews to Babylon in 586 BC. In 516 it was rebuilt when Cyrus the Great let the jews return to Israel and several decades before the year 0 King Herod (the guy from the Gospel of Matthew) "upgraded" to the massive complex as seen in the picture (this is also the temple Jesus supposedly drove all the moneylenders out of).
The second temple was destroyed in the year 70 AD when the Romans cracked down on a jewish revolt and one revolt after that the jews were officially exiled from Palestine.

For the longest period of time this was the only section of the temple complex's walls which you could access because the other sides are either too steep of had houses built against them (the giant open space infront of the wall is not historic...a lot of old Palestinian houses were demolished to make this space and the Israelis took over, the wall used to be part of an alley) and so jews would pray here because the essence of God permeates the rocks, or the "signal" is stronger when you pray to God from here or something.

One of the things they pray for is the building of a 3rd Temple, by the way. There are groups which have got blueprints figured out and are locked and ready to go if only the Jewish government decided to seize the Temple mount and create an international shitstorm the likes of which the world has never seen. The Jewish endgoal is a 3rd temple and the entire world living in submission to Israel as prophesied in Isaiah and Jeremiah. American christians are also eager to get this thing built because it will trigger the beginning of the end-times as far as some of them are concerned

Aren’t you suppose to rebuild the temple if you find a red heifer?

They say King Solomon hid a very rare and valuable shekel somewhere in those cracks.

Actually, one of the things they do is write prayers on pieces of paper and stuff them in the cracks, one of the jobs during "maintenance" is cleaning them all out and making room for more.

Is there any evidence to this?

Don't forget that the current wall is actually the footing of a Roman fortress, not a temple. There might be some temple bits underneath but the construction you see people praying at is Roman.
>Roma Invictus

What's hilarious is that you think the temple used to be on the "temple mount".

Let me ask you something.

Does the temple mount look like a good place for a temple, or a good place to station 10,000 Roman guards in a fortress? Does that wall appear to be from a temple, or from a fortress?

Is not the true temple site in the City of David, 800 feet south and west of the temple mount?

Why yes, yes it is.

You idiots have literally been praying to a Roman fortress, and wondering why God has not answered.

woke

pagans like to worship rocks

It's unironically the rememberance and 2000 year old ressentment that White people destroyed their "nation" and that everyday spend now, and the promise of their tribal god Jehovah, is that they will destroy all their enemies religions and civilizations, which is every faith except theirs.

Its Jews who got tricked into idol worshiping, except they aren't even sure if its indeed the wall of the temple of Solomon or just a roman fort foundation.

The bigger the better.

I think its wall built by heordotus but the jews pray to it like idiots anyways

>Does the temple mount look like a good place for a temple, or a good place to station 10,000 Roman guards in a fortress? Does that wall appear to be from a temple, or from a fortress?

It forms a flat plaza on top of which the temple was built.
I still don't understand your point
There was a roman fortress on top of the mountain, we know exactly where it stood. The entire structure was not a fortress though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_Fortress

The real temple is down by the Gihon spring, in the City of David, just as the tanakh says.

It's not a Roman fortress.

kek

>The entire structure was not a fortress though.

Do fortress walls surround fortresses?

I have just taken the Jew redpill. I now have this incredible rage inside me. Fuck paint it, input the coordinates!

read
The fortress was built on the north-western corner of the mountain, the wailing wall is on the south-western corner.
Please don't lie.

You pray to a Roman built wall. Every single stone in Jerusalem was overturned and the oldest buildings standing in that region are Roman, not Jewish.

Citation needed

A chaos dwarf

Wrong Wall. HAHAHAHHA

A) Jews pray to god
B) I don't understand the argument. Why would you think that it has to be built by Jews?

David took control of what the Bible calls the Stronghold of Zion (Metsudat Tsion), that is, the City of David. These last two locales (Stronghold of Zion and the City of David) are the huge keys to solving the riddle as to where the true temple is located. But to keep on a straight path regarding the true temple site, let’s go back to David capturing the City of David from the Jebusites. After he was in his newly taken fortress, David was visited by an angel of the Lord that pointed out the desired patch of real estate within the city walls that David was to purchase from Araunah (Ornan) the Jebusite (2 Samuel 24:18-25). This land purchase was for a threshing floor—usually comprised of a level area paved with flat stones where grain is tossed in the air and the wind carries away the lighter chaff (worthless husks of broken straw) and leaves the heavier kernel of wheat to fall on the threshing floor. It is interesting that David had captured the 12-acre fortress by force, yet God was now ordering David to pay money to the Jebusite owner for a threshing floor. But this comment in Scripture is a huge clue for the temple location. In 2 Chronicles 3:1 we read: “Now Solomon began to build the temple at the house of the Lord at Jerusalem…at the place that David had prepared on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.” This verse conclusively says that the temple will be built in the strict boundary of the City of David at the place of the threshing floor bought from the Jebusite. That can only be in the City of David and this makes it impossible for the Temples to have been on the Temple mount.

BURN IN ASHES; KIKE

That wall was not apart of your temple and was built after your temple was torn down.

>Why do Jews pray at a wall?
Because they conquered the original place of Salomon's Temple in 1967 and then chickened out and gave it back to the Muslims.

I SOOOO want that damn temple rebuilt. I want to see the fight and eat popcorn, and then when it's built I want to laugh when all the prophecies are huge nothing burgers.

>solving the riddle as to where the true temple is located

kek, so there's a mystery, apperantly,
despite many descriptions of the temple in historic documents.
Interesting.

When they stop chickening out, A lot of old soviet nukes bought by oil rich Muslims are gonna be flying to that city.

at least tell me where you get the god damn info

I had a cat that used to meow at the wall. Same thing.

How u gonna get the Ark of the Covenant from that warehouse Indiana Jones shipped it to?

Because God has abandoned them and with Him, their common sense

And again, why is this info relevant?
As I mentioned, the location was chosen due to it's proximity to the real holy site- the mountain. It has nothing to do with the wall itself.

>historic document

As if that shit was undoubtedly truthful

I mean, for thousand of years we believe Gauls and etc to be smelly savages because of the ''historic document'' of Caesar own scribe depicting and legitimizing his invasion of Gaul. Yet archeological discoveries made since then proven out of any doubt the truth was the complete opposite, with Gauls being among the cleanest of all to the point they were the main producer and exporter of soap across the entirety of the Mediterranean.

If you think your nation ain't just as likely to have been manipulated with such forgeries, then you're in for a surprise

they pray at walls to get the goyim to let them in

The golden bit is a Muslim monument built on top of the mountain. It's not the mountain itself.

I'm with you, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_Stone

Don't need that h

>implying this wasn't written by Jewfucks wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_Fortress
Kys and ur family fucking kike

Get it back on black friday

Caesar never depicted the Gauls as savages. The Germans, yes, but the Gauls - quite the opposite. He frequently hailed the civility of the southern Aedui and Sequani, while lambasting the decadence and alcoholism of the noble classes.

so it's untrue because something else was untrue?
Is something even true, then?

The mystery has been solved. The temple is in the City of David, 800 feet south and west of the Roman fort upon which is built a mosque.

I'll go and tell the others. thanks.

The stereotype of the "barbarian gaul" comes from later writers. Caesar had nothing but the utmost respect for the gauls as he considered them worthy adversaries.

Plus it looked a hell of a lot better for him to subjugate a civilized albeit ferocious people than a mess of squabbling barbarian petty kings.

sign of their commitment to the cabal and bringing about third temple enacting jewish prophecy for end of the world

While you're at it inform them this is your destiny
Pic related

That's a good thing, because in response to this, the Western world will nuke Mekka, Cairo, Baghdad and some other sandnigger towns that really deserve it.

The Jews pray to the wall of an ancient Roman military fort called Fort Antonia. They are too stupid to realize that the ancient Jewish temple was actually on a separate platform a few hundred yards to the south.

First it was a Roman military fort to protect the Jewish temple, then they destroyed the Jewish temple and replaced the military fort with the Roman temple of Saturn, then another Roman Cesar destroyed that temple (Julian?), finally the mosques were built on the ruins of the temple of Saturn.

This is a false Jewish reconstruction of the temple and its true location. Never believe the Jews and their lies.

This sickens me like you wouldn't believe

> temple of Saturn.
It wasn't Saturn, it was Jupiter Capitolinus, and Jerusalem was renamed Aelia Capitolina

Yeah Jupiter. My bad.

That is a lie. Fort Antonia was built in the north western corner of the mountain. The wailing wall is on the south western corner, in the Jewish quarter of the city.

No, you're the one lying just like Jews typically do. We have plenty of documentation. The military fort was described as much bigger than the Temple, housed 10,000, and when the temple was destroyed, every single brick was removed, even the walls. The military fort was even enlarged by King Herod at a point. Not to mention that the size of current Haram al-Sharif matches with a typical Roman military fort.

The jews are praying to a Roman Fort.

#notenough

Its supposed to be a wall of a temple the romans destroyed.
Its basically the holocost of antiquity. thats right jews have been playing the victim from ancient times

That is six gorillion goy! Gibs shekels!

why don't you build another temple?

Most historians and archeologists are of the opinion that the wall is the bottom of a Roman fortress.
Worshipers are under the mistaken assumption that it is the remnant of some great holy temple.

it's supposedly the only remaining piece of the original temple of solomon.

unfortunately for the jews an archeological study a few years back determined that the actual location of the temple was about 500 meters away, and that the existing wall is most likely a remnant of an ancient roman fort

HOW do you know?

askelm.com/temple/t000701.htm

Is kind of convincing...

Romans should have never left Palestine.

it's free

Bro Nath Always cheers me up

They didn't leave, they had their clay stolen by marauding shitskins from the Arabian peninsula.

Hitler was a good man

OK.
These unclean defirmed freak looking creatures of evil are in "it was real in their minds" type kikery are facing the literal remnant of a Roman Fort and....
Fucking it!
Jews worship many gods, male, female, even trannies. Not just "G. D." which they spell "g-d" that they often refer to.
Just watch videos of these anti-human "people" as they "pray" at the non-existent "Wailing Wall"
They rock back & forth (in & out) in an epileptic sort if way.
Jews get to fuck at will their choice of any of their many assorted demon masters.
Remphan is one of the most leveled up.
Unfortunately, this somehow will strengthen the resolve and unmatched cuckoldry by Xian-Zionists who cannot be more than 5 IQ points above Somalis.

Checked and kek'd