Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/34599/Made_in_Abyss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude edge lmao

Of shit

>Fought monster
>Hurt arm
>Met rabbit
An entire episode and that's all that happened. It's not a bad show but that was the worst episode.

It's significant because it's the pretty much the point of no return for the show. The first few episodes and levels 1-3 were like the intro, the entire show from this episode onward is pretty much gore, depression, death etc.

what did he mean by this?

>every Made in Abyss thread invovles mangafags talking about how it will get really dark and edgy
>it becomes really dark and edgy
>people act suprised
It feels like people are shocked because they feel like they are supposed to.
Everyone knew bad things were gonna happen.

>It's good because look! Pain and suffering! LOL blood is coming out of a little girl's face how AVANT-GARDE!!!
Fuck off edgelord.

Nobody's surprised. It's fake surprise by the mangafags. We're just calling you the edgelords you always told us you were now that the anime got super edgy.

Gross. Not really interested in that. Dropping.

>tfw you make another thread to shitpost because nobody is biting in the previous thread

Heh pretty sad broski

Go back to your slice of life already.

Just shut the fuck up already. You're posting the same kind of shit in multiple threads, your problem is that you hate anime, that's all. Get out of here.

How is bleeding edgy? by this logic we're all edgy, especially women, they are edgy once at month.

We knew from the beginning that this abyss hurts and kills people. It was in the first episode, so it's only logical that it is happening. People who weren't interested shouldn't have watched at all.

I'm having trouble thinking of another episode so tough to watch because of the physical suffering of a character.

Suffering in anime is usually DESPAIR shit like Madoka 10 or Karin's awesome fight in YuYuYu

damn... so mature

>Show for kids

I only watch mature animes that have no gore, no blood, and no conflicts. Get with the times kiddos.

The emotional suffering of Reg getting asked to do more and more unreasonable shit but still blaming it on himself was worse
and then the crying when she stopped breating

That's because
>over 20 different titles of animes

the REAL masterpiece was 2 episodes ago thou

>implying

give me something, then

I watched this while having a fever and I felt like throwing up. Thanks nips

context hurts

Said no one ever.

>tags: lolicon, shotacon, guro
>masterpiece
Then how about showing it to your parents if it's that great ?

So, just because a loli spat blood the show is now a masterpiece?

It the same logic that they used with Re:Zero: if the anime has blood is because it has quality.

Tsukushi's a self-proclaimed 12-year-old, where do you see any contradiction?

There's no way I could watch this episode again, Jesus.

Why are secondaryfags spreading lies that this show was meant for kids?

Or is it a misconception based on the artstyle?

>judging PG rating based on artstyle

Drainage City by horihone saizou must be for kids too.

It was a question, not a statement you sperg. I don't know why people are spreading these brazen misconceptions.

The artstyle being the way it is is the only reason I think people would think its for kids.

how is this bad? Am I falling for some kind of bait?

There are shows that are good to watch with Sup Forums, and this isn't one of them. I'm avoiding the threads like a plague.

>pain and suffering that is entirely justified in-story is edgy because it happens to a little girl
What's it like being this stupid? How do you handle complex tasks such as tying your shoelaces?

>women are edgy once a month
You might want to rethink your comparisons - this one's actually true.

my father doesn't like anime/cartoons in general, saying its just for kids and subnormals and he will probably die believing that. My mom, on the other hand, like to watch animation (she used to be a caricaturist). She's watching the show and almost cry with the last episode.

I still wonder how my parents got married when they dont seems to share the same interest.

>I still wonder how my parents got married when they dont seems to share the same interest.
yeah same all my parents seem to do is scream at each other, well my dad does, mom just always cries

Re:Zero is good because of Subaru's mental and emotional struggles. The gore is a supplement to that.

it's not that way with them. They fight a lot for idealistic shit. I still can't understand how can people with different point of views could get along. Its like watching a capitalist getting married with a communist. It makes no fucking sense and plz don't bring shit about "love triump over anything".

fuck me for being so ignorant but what show is this?

Journey to the Centre of the Earth

myanimelist.net/anime/34599/Made_in_Abyss

Boku no Sexual Harassment

Oh shit I liked that book ma dude

Is she ded?

I want to watch this anime but dead lolis makes me sad.

I thought retards got banned for spoonfeeding now.

Read the fucking manga.

You retarded mouth breathers are the reason I'll get called out when I call akame ga kiill or some shit edgy. I love it when words lose all meaning.

Reminder:
In order for the the bottom of the Abyss to be a mystery and for the story to be interesting, the Abyss must be threatening.
In order for it to be somewhat believable that two kids can survive in this environment and for the story to move at a decent pace, at least one of the kids must have exceptional powers, like great vertical maneuverability. But this vertical maneuverability also means that there's an easy way out out of many threatening situations: escape vertically. To prevent this from becoming the most obvious choice every time and thereby deflating any tension in the story there must therefore be a consequence for taking that option. And for it to stay relevant as threats increase, the consequence must scale with the threats.
In other words, the curse is a necessity from a storytelling perspective, not something that simply exists to provide shock value.
And:
Shows like Re:Zero and MiA aren't edgy shows. Sup Forums's main demographic is autistic people, so whenever a character displays an emotion that isn't one-dimensional happiness or does something with complex motives, they're totally lost. They cannot empathize or understand what's going on, so like nervous laughter in the face of an unpleasant truth, they parrot the one term: edgy.
>It's not my fault I don't understand what's going on. In fact, there's nothing there to understand! This show is just edgy.
And just like that their pride is totally defended from any attack, or god forbid introspection.

Nah she gud

Read the Manga: The Anime

technically, she's dead but not gone

They just introduced a device that brings dead things back to life, so good luck having any suspense going forward for the characters.
Also its illegal to show kids dying in tv anime.

>Read the fucking manga.
fine

No it's not. Berserk 2016 already did that.

They have to actually reach the device and not die to revive one person

So did the original Berserk anime, and I remember being kind of shocked when it happened (as was Guts if I remember correctly)

Tsukushi showed it to his mom and she liked it. What's the big deal, are your parents some plebeians who don't watch anime?

so..your mom did what every girl do and got married because economc reason.
why am I not amazed.

I unironically agree with you
>be actual diagnosed autist
>hate the one-dimensional shit Sup Forums loves
I don't know what this says about me or Sup Forums.

Pretty sure most kids would find this scene really funny. As well as the cross-dressing, the nudity, and the lolis shitting and pissing.

You should check reddit discussions on mia episodes. They feel its fine and the few pedo/edgy shitposters get downvoted to invisibility unlike on Sup Forums.

I'm so tired of people crying about spoilers and sudden edginess. Secondaries are the worst.

edgy = masterpiece

Ha you're autistic. That's gay as fuck.

>edge becomes a buzzword
I never thought I'd see the day, actually maybe I did.

This.

>buzzword when they talk shit about my meme anime

Yeah, sure thing, mongoloid

This is a joke right. Neo-Sup Forums everyone

Neo Sup Forums is more like the ``everything is edgy´´ side.

I want to be dissected by a bunny

>lol so avant-garde she bleeds from her face!!
Edgelords.

AGK is edgy, though.

>This is what MiA fags unironically believe
Maybe your anime is just actually edgy?

>if I keep posting "edge" and "edgelords" someone will post eventually

Define ``edgy´´.

why does her suffering face look so cute? She looks like much less of a potato.

I want cute Riko to suffer more!

The characters in the show arent having a good time all the time.

It's because you use that word for everything, fuck even bruises is too much
It's ok though user. They will make friends with Tamachan and it will fix Riko with it's antidote spike. Then even in the lower floors there is no blood and everything is one-dimensionally happy

It's multiple people you braindead retard, they don't go away because dumb Sup Forumsedditors like you keep responding to them

Blood coming out of a little girl's face for minutes straight for the purposes of shock value.

Didn't you just prove him right?

>MiA fags eating themselves amidst the chaos
Typical edgelord behavior.

My dad is the one who made me watch Hokuto no Ken, City Hunter and Cobra when it aired.
MiA is still a fetishfest for /d/fags.

>shock value
Is there such a thing as speedwatching? They said in the earlier episodes that this shit would happen if one went up

I greentexted so it was ironic. I didn't actually get baited, I don't care THAT much. Just a little bit.

Just because a character says they have to go to the bathroom doesn't mean we have nor want to watch shit fall out of their sphincter.

How else are they supposed to show the ramifications of eating food?

>Pure unrefined edge
>"Masterpiece"
I bet you loved Re:Zero.

Holy shit, how can people being this ret...
>Sup Forums
Nevermind, keep shitposting.

Literally any edgy thing that happens ever can be justified by "it's there to show the story has consequences"

Is Ozen related to the orphanage headmistress?

mental gymnastics the kids are doing after everyone told them what their shitty series was and they didn't like the description.

Now even Doraemon and Shin-chan is edgy.
Fuck off.

Stop man. It's no use arguing with retards.

MiA? Sorry, infrequent fag here.

Oozen have like +70 ? years, dont think so.

5'th layer of abyss fucks up your hair.
Headmistress probably is a black whistle or went there before.