/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

IT FINNALLY FUCKING HAPPENED

enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

No bullshit now, constitution amended, all land is now open for taking. Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

They are coming for our houses and farms. The race war is now going to officially begin. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here. After the budget report they're gonna tax us for all the money we're worth (only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 million) and use it for more gibs to stay in power. Some medical practitioners get taxed 88% of their income after everything else is subtracted besides just income tax. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

JOIN THE EMERGENCY DISCORD:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Y_BIBr_Lw
hooktube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=1DbiBSB6BVI
youtube.com/watch?v=hsJvIHzBHy4
youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two overseas friends of mine are now planning to come back because it's getting heated here. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen

Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked. Blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war it will basically be a genocide. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and pangas and it will be mostly disorganised gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but I feel we can win.

My uncle is from South Africa, I hope the best for his family who is still there

>What makes South Africa important?

Besides the fact we have 60% of the world’s platinum (most of the rest being in Russia) you need to understand the important situation South Africa is in in regards to world geo politics and current trends in Western countries. We're the canary in the coal mine, what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. Normies however are not aware of it or choose to ignore it as a fantasy, but they cannot ignore a full blown race war happening in a prominent country such as South Africa. Even if the media tries to spin it as whitey acting up for daring to defend themselves it won't be enough. Normies will be instantly Redpilled about what happens in multicultural societies where whites are a minority. Blacks and hardline lefty groups will call you an Apartheid supporting Nazi for even given any sympathy to white South Africans. This will be a massive fucking Awakening about the future of Western countries and expose these vile people for just how dangerous they are to us. We are a necessary sacrifice, but like I said earlier we can still win.

Come home white man

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.

DISCORD LINK:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Realistically, would SA paramilitaries take foreign volunteers?

For blood and soil

If the war drag on like in Syria there is high chance.

RIP

We have before

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Y_BIBr_Lw

Hold on South Africa.
Is there any chance for foreign volunteers going to help fight? Does any other anons have any idea how this might work?

Do SA bros have reliable means of arms acquisition?

lol the civilized world will freeze you out just like last time.

How do I join the fight against niggers?

Good it's time that the real Africans reclaimed what is rightfully theirs from mongoloid invaders.

Which side will the us government be on? I would join the military in a heartbeat if we sided with the whites

White South Africa is Civilized you dumb fucking shill.

Satanic Trips. Fuck. God, I hope we don't pull another fucking Serbia on South Africa. If that happens, I'll have to stay away from the further degradation of the world.

sign me up

Learn history, brainlet.

Africa civilized?
No.

Bump

Do any of you have guns

Keep calm and salt the earth.

They are home.

[DEEP CONCERN INTENSIFIES]

Actually I think the US government is likely to be at least somewhat more sympathetic to the whites this time around because 1) Trump and also 2) because the whites are the weaker party this time and therefore more pitiable.

Something messy and inconclusive like a US-led UN peacekeeping mission is the likely outcome if the country falls into instability.

You better fucking mean it, Leaf. This is the real deal. If you go out there, the chance of death will be real. This isn't a game or a larp, death can come in an instant. But you and everyone else here already knows it. I just hope you fuckers mean it when you say you would go out and die for South Africa.

Kill everyone in the Gov and make one of your guys King.

(You)

How dumb are you? Do you know the history of South Africa under European rule? These are European men and women being ethnically cleansed from a nation they built with their own blood and sweat and you are sitting here being a nigger.

Thankfully the US will support the right side (not the Boer terrorists) despite president Trump's latent white nationalist tendencies.

>Which side will the us government be on?

there is quite a long video on the white house youtube chunnel where they're having a round table discussion about how to increase prosperity for both the US and africa in terms of improving business within africa, and what the barriers are to that. given that the place is likely to turn into the next china within the near future (huge population struggling to feed itself, ready to work for nothing) they'll probably just brush over the white farmer displacement given the much larger financial driver involved (having a billion+ manual workers)

Bought a plane ticket go SA, prepare the weapons boers

Act like a nigger get treated like one. If you genocide the natives the civilized world will destroy you. It's simple.

hooktube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Come on, what have we got to lose? Dead end 9-5 jobs in some cucked as hell countries where the men are women and the women are manly?

People seriously understand estimate South africans.
They're fantastic fighters and have proven this in the world wars.
Before the apartheid ended south africa had one of the best armies in the world.

Gtfo Schlomo McFuckfaceberg.
You take the nigger's side, we burn you on the same pile.

>SA
Like i care,and don't get all excited for no reason just because these mutts send you 'prayers' and 'strenght',don't expect then to help you in any way,heck you don't even the right to complain,any smart actual white person would have left the country ages ago,after all if niggers can do it so can you,but sa 'whites' are apparently more stupid and poorer than niggers.

How can we help? Can I send food or water? What can Sup Forums do?
Spreading the word probably is one of the best things we can do.

You won't destroy shit you Antifa faggot

Total brainlet.

(You)

Jews worship Niggers. They're fucking pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DbiBSB6BVI

Well Greece had the best army in the world in the early 1900's.
That doesn't say much.
I wish all the best to all Afrikaners. What is happening is criminal, and the silence of everyone in Europe makes it even worse.

Actually, the issue here is more that they didn't genocide them. You may have noticed that the Indians aren't exactly overrunning the US and Canada.

oy vey this is a nice thread you have here

>Well Greece had the best army in the world in the early 1900's.

We, the ones who remain, will tell your story user. Our children will sings songs of you, odes to your heroism. This is your moment, this is why you were put here. Make every action count. Godspeed white devil.

We should probably spam Lauren Southern to make another video about this.

shit... I just remembered I have white family members in South Africa, I hope they'll be ok :(

It's funny but the US is being overrun by 56% faces who claim to be "indigenous" (but are actually the mutant spawn of European and Native deviancy).

Yeah, at the very least we should raise awareness about this.

Literally no one cares. South Africa died with Mandela.
What you are seeing now are the very last pathetic death spasms.

You have been a dead commie nigger nation for a long time.

This. While the rest of the west was jerking themselves off at the UN about 'muh decolonization', South Africa was fighting against basically all of the communist world (USSR, East Germany, Cuba, etc) and their guerrilla proxies all along their border.

The Boers may be outnumbered, but they certainly aren't outgunned. I just hope Trump makes the right choice and doesn't pull a Serbia on them

>Well Greece had the best army in the world in the early 1900's.

Its my duty to remind all SA bros that there are strategies in place to deal with this. Do not take foolish actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsJvIHzBHy4

euxaristo filo, I hope you manage to get out of germany's influence before europe ends up in the same boat as us

Boeren. Can you and your fellow whiteman already feel the tension building?

Is this all you talk about with your white friends?

mother of god

The fucking Nose has to be meddling in this, SA still has functioning banks and a fair amount of trade volume.
Will they trade sheckels for white genocide? I think they would.

I like your kpop

Read about the Greek campaign in Asia Minor, and compare the territorial gains of the Greeks to those the British, the French, and the Germans had in WW1.

skip to 02:10
youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o

We will do our part to pressure our government to ensure the land is given back. I mean ffs whites are literally feeding the nation its not like its not mutually beneficial.

>friends
kek

No, to an extent, "the Nose" and apartheid SA were rather good friends. So it's not likely to be (((them))) doing this.

>spam Lauren Southern
yeah i guess. she isn't exactly the best person to carry the torch but it's at least something. Probably should supercut that vid of the ANC woman saying she wants to kill and take but remove Lauren from it because she already has a reputation.
I'm trying to think of a way to do this where people won't be like "HURR APARTHEEEIIIID"

It's too late for you, unless you have access to a a hundred tanker airplanes and a million gallons of VX to hose down the wild Nigger hordes.

Thank fuck for that. Where do we enlist?

Are you a boer OP?

cheers!
it isn't fair for Europe to offer billions of euros to the sandniggers and leave you helpless against the nigger hordes of africa

>meme flag

By pointing out that...
1. Two wrongs don't make a right.
2. Whites ended apartheid in good faith thinking that you wouldn't just use your newly gained freedoms and rights to kill innocent women and children.
3. By every statistical metric SA is worse off today.

>detaining journalists
Time to weaponise our autism, lads.
Take the info presented in these threads to social media, spam twitter and facebook with it.
The more people see it, the less can be done against it.

Hou die staat vry

>platinum
>important

probably not, National Intelligence loves trolling SA autists

Dios mio...

>celebrating entrenched deep state foreign policy overriding that of the elected President
gtfo CIAnigger

Strange days, when the hand of the merchant isn't visible. I agree with you, but it doesn't seem right- those slimy fucks can't resist exploiting this one way or another.

Come back to Europe.

Exactly my point. These are the mongrels that actually believe they have any form of claim to this nation.

Do you know what happened last time the boars fought the niggers? It's never too late for those hardy bastards.

GAZ THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW !

>12,000-21,000 "men"

I got the sinking feeling that this country will meet a similar fate to SA or Zimbabwe once the non-huwhites become a majority.

And this time the Anglos are also on their side. It's going to be a fucking blood bath if something goes down.

LET IT COMMENCE

When the charities inevitably ask for gibs, sent them animal shit.

kek

>niggers own the government
>niggers kill whitey on a whim
>niggers are now taking all of the white land
niggers won, faggot. if boerbitches were going to do anything they would have done it by now

It might be useful for super-conductors.

You're the meme flag.

was a different time. They were armed with spears, we were armed with muskets and cannons. Chances are good that we will be assblasted

>And this time the Anglos are also on their side
Anglo countries won't even take white South Africans as refugees, how are we on their side

>By pointing out that...
>1. Two wrongs don't make a right.
>2. Whites ended apartheid in good faith thinking that you wouldn't just use your newly gained freedoms and rights to kill innocent women and children.
Very good point. Playing on emotions is always key.
>3. By every statistical metric SA is worse off today.
Anyone have an infograph with real citations for this? Otherwise we should start compiling it.

They would certainly take them, but getting there would be hard. You'd have to go in through a border nation (probably Botswana or Namibia) and trek there.

The one think niggers don't have is intelligence. This will be their downfall.