New PJW video is out

Seeing that he mentions the same memes as the ones posted on pol, is this man browsing here as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post the video turd

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0
here you lazy cunt

thanks

>literally just reposts 3 week old memes from Sup Forums
PJW is lazy

PJW is a kike loving meme stealer and a demo gouge of the magapedes

>Seeing that he mentions the same memes as the ones posted on pol, is this man browsing here as well?
Without a doubt this faggot is here and spamming his new video under a meme flag.

Paul. You need to be more original. My wife enjoys your content, which tells me it is alt-right-lite.

>PJW
Zionist cuck sell out
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA

>Zionist cuck sell out
>he chooses to side with the mudlsimes

PJW is a regular here on Sup Forums, that's for sure.

I, for one, like his videos a lot.

You’re new. It smells like dead fish rotting in the sun.
Anytime something trends here, he makes a video about it. Check out his black Panther review.

is he just diluted Sup Forums for normies?

Fuck PJW and fuck you.

"There's the Jew Question, I don't see any real hardcore evidence" because I don't know how to do simple research

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
ROMAN-KHAZARIAN CULT OF PYSCOPATHS
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

Fuck you cuck

Here I did you job for you motherfucker, all the evidence is here

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

I'm glad PJW is making his content to mock the liberals, progressives, and SJWs. He's helpful to redpill normies, no matter what the shills and pagans here say

I'm tired of youtubers being considered edgy for just regurgitating things from here

Do you agree?

>citing reddit
You are the one who should be fucking off from here

I don't get why he used obvious bait to prove his point in the video

Lmao no, PJW is just as cringe

He literally started the soy boy meme you fucking normie scums.

Lurk moar for fucks sake.

>is this man browsing here as well?
Just how fucking new are you, jesus christ EVERY SINGLE E-CELEB BROWSES Sup Forums YOU UTTER MONG LURK MORE

Great video. Nazi Larpers don't like paul but they're pretty tiny in number anyhow.

Paul you are a soyboy

no he did fucking not, Sup Forums started it

Sory I meant to say propagated it to Sup Forums.

it's actually Sup Forums
>The earliest archived use of the term “soyboy” as a pejorative on Sup Forums was submitted to a thread on the Sup Forums (television & film) board on April 18th, 2017 (shown below).[11]

He still has a babyface and his eyes and expressions are extremely feminine. Stop the video at literally anywhere and you can see it yourself.

PJW is literally a beta faggot himself, why the fuck should I listen to his annoying ass

ok you win

PJW looks like a soy boy

What a massive faggot he is
He is worse than any soyboy I've seen so far

Dude PJW shouldn't be calling anyone a soyboy. The faggot comes off as gay and he's a fucking toothpick.

Isn't he a homo too? I recall something about him having a boyfriend. Typical the alt lite civcucks like him.

In all fairness, he is pretty masculine by British standards

>kraut
>calling others massive faggots

This is amusing. He needs to do more shit like this.

Keep in mind this guy is an idiot without any original thoughts whatsoever, he only regurgitates shit he hears.

Don't know, I don't care about the guy but from this video he has a pretty high voice, really feminine eyes, round unmasculine face and feminine expressions.
This soy mouth thing is annoying but for every guy like that there is like 100 mouth breathers talking about masculinity while being feminine.
Like real men doesn't google and listen to podcasts about how to be a real man. that should be self-evident. these people are lost in irony

yeah plus he's a Zionist shill who has literally said "white-controlled media"

He explained about it @3:34 in the vid I posted
Go and have a look

>calls himself the Chad Smolderer
holy fucking cringe

he shills brain force which contains soy and has been caught doing the soyface himself before

I'm 100 percent sure that you are Paul and just fishing for attention on pol

Go kill yourself you massive faggot

>beingthisnew.png
He's been on here since the election, ever since he started talking about redpills and the sorts and even namedropping Sup Forums.
I think hes actually one of the few ecelebs who doesnt browse t_D primarily.

Attention everybody!

OP is obviously PJW himself, since we know that the faggot browses pol frequently and steals memes from here

Wtf are you talking citing reddit nigger? I wrote that faggot I am Bodhi mantra. Keep trying to deflect. So is there is a "Jewish" conspiracy or not and by Jewish I mean the Khazarian mafia of course you fucking pansy

>duckface

definitely sticks cocks in his mouth

this will trigged the nazi

God what a fucking faggot Jesus Christ

it was Sup Forums you retards

And what if I was?
He redpills normies on an astronomical scale, unlike you who spends all day praying on the ground and reading fairy tales written by a pedophile warlord. Who does more good for the world?

Those faces make my knuckles itch. So punch-able. Cyber bullying is no substitute for the real thing.

of course that fucking normie lurks, at least he isn't dumb enough to try to do an AMA

>citing yourself
Even faggier lad. Also, not a valid source as well.

How does a guy go from being a meteorologist to talking about soy face?

Don't you guys mean kissy lipped twink faggot?

I use evidence, logic and intellect not cult of personality you fucking brain dead faggot with your appeal to authority fallacy. Gas yourself fucker

Why does he have to ruin all the good memes?

>The stuff I wrote myself is evidence, trust me guise!

bllaarrghghhhghghgh

>the stuff I steal from Sup Forums from people who actually really do the research is my work trust me guise!

I will slap you with my dick you soy boy faggot I am initiated member of the order of the black sun you little kosher dick sucker

OP is PJW

pjw has been browsing pol for content

I am an activated member of the order of almonds, what are you guys arguing about?

start here
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

PJW is a sell out faggot he works for the kikes

PJW

why do we pretend this man is anything but a massive faggot. He looks like he's about to bawl his eyes over the fact that the asian girl he's creeping on won't ask him out

Containing soy, and being almost all soy is a difference you fucking faggot ANTIFA nigger.

This, him & milo are good gateways, autistic Nazi larpers are sperging out over people helping.

You don't start redpilling with the jews, that scares normies away

We are the real deal you little faggot you don't play games with us. I don't know what the kikes gave you or threatened you with but it is nothing compared to what we will do to you I promise you. In case you haven't noticed we are winning and we will show no mercy to our enemies

range ban test

>magapedes

go back to rebbit, dumbass

Ok, I get that this is you, don't be salty and lose some weight

Beardson is mad pass it on.

God PJW is so fucking hot

Take your faggot ass over to the Renegade where we do real reporting you little pussy face faggot
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

Impress us you can steal our work faggot from superior minds and maybe we won't hang you with piano wire when it starts

It's literal Jews and shills on here that want to tar and feather every E-celeb that doesn't go full Paul Nehlen. PJW is getting flack because he's over the target.
The face thing is spot on too.

I don't even know what to say to you. PJW is a faggot with vulgar, idiotic opinions he's unable to back up with facts. He's normie-tier, there's nothing intelletual about him.
Look at his refusal to blame the Jew. He's nothing but a cheap attention whore who takes others opinions, downgrades them to demented and then shills them.
He's a piece of shit and is cringy as hell.

Keep telling youself that, but remember that post once you start growing tits out of those soy brain force pills.

PJW is a plagiarist. He takes credit for memes he didn't create.
He also doesn't believe in depression. He may as well not believe in germs.

And where in his past vids did he mention that he was the one who created those memes?

No face leaves me speechless like PJW's face does i have a visceral reaction to it even worse then the goblin shooter gives me, no face spammed here bothers me more then PJW not even boogie.

Also Beardson is mad online pass it on.

This is why ANTIFA posters trash him, like they are in this thread. PJW is a great first red pill. Not everyone can understand or accept all red pills right away.

You don't understand how controlled OP works do you faggot? Never post again

Changing your meme flag doesn't change your ID fucking newfaggot.

This is true can't argue with this, still controlled OP though. People listen to whatever he tells them and don't look further can't fix stupid however or turn sheep into wolves

What's the matter? Did you forget your daily dose of soy-filled Brain Force pills? Are you malfunctioning, faggot?

>meme stealer
Gosh, how are memes distributed far and wide....

I thought he was gay

I'm not a fag but I would ass rape him just make him submit and cry in the shower afterwards about how he was violated

>makes a video just to shill for his shit product
What a cocksucker

hes constantly stealing shit from here, so was there ever any doubt?

Hahaaaa he even posted our guy who soyposed for us with his soy milk. I'd be honored. PJW is definitely lurking Sup Forums.

You are the controlled opposition, or you're a rigid cretin that just can't seem to comprehend the stratagems of war. Everyone is open for criticism but literally tarring and feathering everyone who isn't full "1488 gas kikes now" is retarded. Disagreeing with a person on a few issues doesn't mean you discount their entire body of work and burn them at the stake. We win through incrementalism, the same way the Jew subjugated us.

You are talking way too far above the IQ here desu

You are still a faggot though, he literally did a 180 on the JQ I eve got Sargoy to tweet the JQ over a year ago which is what got his twatter shut down so he is obviously faggot tier

That tweet about going to gay districts was a joke. He was married to an Asian chick for 8 years.