Is he the most likeable mc? he seems boring but he has shown great qualities so far. What do you think Sup Forums?

is he the most likeable mc? he seems boring but he has shown great qualities so far. What do you think Sup Forums?

He's literally autistiic.

So he's Sup Forums

Those are the most likeable protagonists

His personality isn't one of "boredom". He's not bored, he just wants to be left alone in peace.

More likely.

No.

>he has shown great qualities
Such as?

self insert for faggots sitting around doing jack shit thinking "if i actually tried i could be better than anyone"

At this point an MC not spazzing out over breasts is enough to make me like them. I can't handle the ecchi/harem protags anymore.

he's very intelligent and athletic

There's that word again.

Is this show going to be just one cour?
Hidden powerlevel MCs are my favourite.

He's like what you fantasized being about when you were a loser with no friends in high school
"Heh, i'm actually the smartest but need the bad grades to keep appearances, also most girls would like me if I actually talked to them, but mendokusu, gotta watch naruto"

Isn't it just the one pink haired girl that actually likes him?

Don't forget that he is also an amazing martial artist and genius level scheemer who always keeps calm.
Seriously this shit is for 13 year olds.

How is he likable?

>Those are the most likeable protagonists
No one.
No one.
NO ONE liked eggs.

His eyepatch was sick

Not even close.

No. He's literally just always calm because he's so boring.
Being boring is his special skill. So having no friends he spent his days studying and practicing martial arts techniques.

Araragi is the most likeable. 50% man is just liked because having no personality at all is more interesting than a typical LN protagonist.

>Seriously this shit is for 13 year olds.
What a big boy you are user. For not watching something for 'teenagers', here let mommy give you a cookie.

Fuck you

Nah. He has nothing on awesome and TANOSHII Izayoi.

>Those are the most likeable protagonists
A fucking paper in white

he is the worst kind of pandering. Bland as fuck but secretly the best. He is just too smart to give a shit. Cause having passions is for tryhard fags.

>Don't forget that he is also an amazing martial artist
Because she played the piano
Stop of sucking his balls

He's dead inside, but I like him. Wanna see him BTSO of that nigger from C-class.

>A fucking paper in white

If someone came up to me and asked. "Which MC would you prefer? Youkoso's MC or Hajimete's MC", I'd pick the former any day.

He's literally me

for your sake, I hope you are memeing, user

Literally me as well.

Nah, Sup Forums is too spastic these days.