Are you a lying a hypocrite?

How can pol be racist and backwards when black women can be gorgeous?

Whats wrong with you? where did the bad man touch you? How did you break?

You claim youre not gay but you will larp like faggots about how you wouldnt fuck this monkey. You are so dumb because you yourselves are bipedal great apes who are blinded by the disease of albinism.

Fuck you pol. Youre not satire. Youre just gay in the old school faggy way.

To the ones you can appreciate the beauty of nature, carry on. But to the stormfagger fucktards so broken and consumed by hate they cant tell right from wrong any longer. Fuck you, stop larping. Get a real hobby you fucking nerd.

Is that photoshopped? That doesn't look human.

>gorgeous
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think she's hideous.

But it's just a greasy nigger. I bet she doesn't even fuck good

Fuck off! The one in your pic is the .001% Of Black women. Go to any bigger h8 thread; that’s what you get in real life the rest of the time. Fuck off shill!

>if you're not some jungle fever deviant you're homosexual
wew

Yeah but youre also a fucking loser who spent valentines day alone you shitstain beta.

You sad and ugly angry old men. Finish rotting you depressed pieces of shit.

Hardly

iam not a nigger, and i also do not like hippos

They can be very beautiful sure, but that's sure as hell not the average black woman. I'd bang a black chick if I found her attractive but I don't want kids with one. I want kids that look like me.

Why are you so bitter over other people's opinions user? You're not a nigger yourself, are you?

your mommy doesnt count

Niggers hate white people and still fiend for white women.
It’s a dominance thing.

Youre just a loser who is loved by no one

Not everyone want to fucking monkey. Deal with it. I don't you force to listen music i like too.

>pic unrelated

>hey user why don't you accept these 0.0001 % sheboons?
>it doesn't matter that their people destroy countries/cities
>it doesn't matter that their culture promotes degeneracy
>muh dik
kys

Why so angry? Weren't expecting this response on Sup Forums? Stop forcing this shit and if Whites wanted it we would have brought them back as people not slaves. Fuck yourself.

maybe, at least i have a job and not beeing a nigger

No, its because its frustrating sharing a planet with people so willingly evil. So blissfully ignorant. You are worse than the jews. You became the very thing you hated. Just substitute sub-human for goyim. Fuck you losers. Get a gf you nerds.

I wish I was an old man

A lonely job

god damn she thicc, anyone got sauce? even if shopped, she still cute af desu famn

No one wants to fuck you, you sad lonely piece of shit.

>black women can be gorgeous?
>posts bloated swamp ape dripping in nigger oil

Go fuck your dog sicko, you know you already have

nope, big team, but all individuals

Yeah, I'd fuck her, but that's probably the end of it. Nothing long-term, having kids etc...

>I want kids that look like me.

or at least a companion who's on the same intellectual level and capable of producing kids who are as well. it would be incredibly lonely to have a spouse and children who are so different.

Pshhhhhh. Sure bro. Thats what im talking about. Losers would wife someone like that the first chance one of your ugly non chad losers got. Stop. Larping.

Theres no honor in your words pol. You are just liars.

Any oil drillers here?

Anons, sometimes all you need is to be able to apreciate a nice piece of ass, regardless of melanin, some people here seem to have a great chip on their shoulder every time theres something posted about women.

Why would it be lonely? Why would they be so different? They would be half you. Stop thinking your so special. Stop being so vain. Do you know what Satans downfall was? It was his pride. His hubris.

Youre just a simian lifeform.

>tells people they should stop larping
>larps the fuck out of his microscopic autistic brain

>Do you know what Satans downfall was?
Satan doesn't exist you dumb ape. '

>Why would it be lonely? Why would they be so different? They would be half you.

because they ARE different.

>Stop thinking your so special.

i don't think I'm that special. above average perhaps.

>Stop being so vain. Do you know what Satans downfall was? It was his pride. His hubris.

it has nothing to do with vanity or hubris. i simply don't think i could share a connection. there would be nothing.

How am I larping? You like to larp as white person. rofl. Fucking gypsy.

Its an allegory.

There already IS NOTHING. Theres nothing bro.

>tfw some severe jungle fever infected autist oil driller calls you a gypsy

tfw when you live in 2nd world apartment.