I, for one, welcome the newest addition to powerlevel threads. Altair can kill Shiki and Demonbane

I, for one, welcome the newest addition to powerlevel threads. Altair can kill Shiki and Demonbane.

>Altair can kill Shiki and Demonbane
USO no USO

My wife Altair is so strong

What did this semen demon do that is making people spam threads about her?

She couldn't even beat fucking Ajimu.
She can't manipulate time or fate in FICTIONAL REAL LIFE (see: fiction) so she can't do shit. All she has is limited reality warping in """Real""" life and reality warping in fictional pocket dimensions.

Will anything ever surpass the holopsicon?

>Can't beat Atlair
>Pacify her by creating Setsuna

Why is this allowed? That's like giving in to terrorists' demand when they are holding citizens hostages

>Holipsicon
>not a shitty ability
even if she got 1 million people to make fan art of her she would have about a million abilities
12 QUADRILLION DISTINCT ABILITIES

She loses to the cock.

>the cock

i don't know what to tell you but we got /u/ ending. yuri won

That's why she'll lose harder to the cock because of /u/

Wrong analogy.

It's like preventing terrorism by preventing them to get brainwashed, or giving them reason to do terrorism.

You know the difference?

Ajimu was not the mc, and she knows that she couldn't win.
Altair was viewed as the MC by the viewers, so nobody could beat her.

Based Altair shitting on powerlevelfags

Yeah, why won't Jesus just save starving children on Africa if he was so strong and omnipotent.

>can't even stop a train
no

But she did.

As she is now, she can create infinite instances of her creator.

This is Train-kun that we're talking about.

FRESH could beat both. Ajimu technically never truly lost to Medaka and technically kind of beat the main character. Altair is really shit at being a hero and Ajimu could effortlessly find somebody more heroic than her. Ajimu can beat main characters by making somebody else the main character. She can't beat FRESH because he is the reader/publisher. Basically The Reader > The Publisher > The Author.

Also she clearly wasn't all that due to her shortcomings (can't retroactively save Setsuna) and the fact that she just settled for some bullshit copy of her (which Ajimu could probably construct)

>This is what Altair fags actually believe