Where were you during kony 2012

Where were you during kony 2012

you kids weren't even old enough to know what was happening then

In school laughing at retards that are easily swayed by short-film propaganda.

I bet you brought the whole kony kit and was going to tag the city with those shitty flyers

At work not paying attention to this shit. I still barely know what it's about. What makes this nigger warlord with child soldiers worse then 6000000 other ones?

Kony was a psyop to try to start a war in Africa. Glad it didnt work.

Shitposting in high school about how cool Kony was

lel did you?
On a more serious note, was this the first time the term 'slacktivism' was coined?

Paying attention to GamerGate

On Sup Forums reading about how he was dead for a while before that money grabbing documentary came out.

Cringing as I watched an endless stream of virtue-signaling assholes posting...

"This is a game changer"

Kony was a huge RedPill for me. It was everywhere, and all everyone was talking about. I was lucky, because a friend basically said unless people were going to grab some guns, book and flight, and try to overthrow him, then they should shut the fuck up, because reposts on facebook are meaningless.

And he was right.

Kony 2012 vanished within 2 weeks, except for a few follow ups that showed that this guy was an attention seeking whore and his data on Kony was comically outdated.

It was then that I saw that social media was a tool of thought control, and promptly quit facebook.

I was 14

Busy not falling for this scam

Kony isn't dead though.
He actually is the one behind invisible children, hence why he has so many

I will admit that I shared a link on Facebook back then.

I am cringing every time I think about it. Luckily I wasn't popular so I hope nobody saw it. I deleted it like two days later.

>He actually is the one behind invisible children
>invisible children
Not anymore. The cia sent in the glow in the darkies to combat them.

Shit posting on Sup Forums.

Getting redpilled by slacktivism, voting, and the fact that every presidential candidate is nothing but a puppet show

In third year university shitting on all the spoiled rich girls who were bleeding their hearts into this nonsense. Plenty of keks were had.

Sitting in school laughing at what I had assumed to be a pedophile attempting to steal lil nog chilrens from an African warlord

That shit was so bad even my lefty friends didn't fall for it

Didn't Rhianna fall for this shit to?
I vaguely remeber her saying some shit like she would give 1/3 of her networth away or something, but can't fully remember