This is you, Sup Forums!

You on the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS IM FUCKING SHAKING

Define afraid?

Criticizing some ugly cunt that is using her dead classmates as an excuse to spread her shit is not being afraid. Especially when speaking out against the narrative today takes actual balls

sure, the guy on the left looks so scared
and the creatura on the right totally doesnt want to ban thing that scare her

>hispanic
if she was the shooter she would be "white"

>Afraid
Bitch please. We know when we are being played by deep state and this thing is just a tool of their manipulation. You should be afraid when they are done with us they will turn twice as hard on you.

>girl

I'm not afraid of her, I'm disgusted by her.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU

The controlled media menace pushing her is the real threat

is this hillary's plan to stay relevant?

Who exactly is afraid of her I'm really confused

Someone shoot her

This.

>Y O U R E J U S T S C A R E D

meanwhile these people are literally shaking whenever the President tweets because he's muh hitler

fuck off left wing

This is funny because gen Z will be the most far right generation since the war.

Why does the left always conflate fear with contempt?

This

this dumb thread is going to get bumped to 300 because it triggers cucks

El goblina, la creatura!

P O W E R F U L
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

im not afraid of anyone, since i have this object next to me which can make small metal objects move so fast it rips your body apart, and she doesnt have one of those objects

Mods, do your jobs and delete dogshit like this

I would put my penis into the anus of that brown bald boy in the black tank top.

If you catch my drift.

These people always think we are afraid of them.
Jewish projection at it's finest

EL GOBLINO LA FUTURISMO DE LAS AMERICANOS

The left consistently redefines disgust as fear. If you think homosexuality is abhorrent, you're a "homophobe." If you think trannies are mentally ill freaks, you're a "transphobe." And if you're sick of some dyke goblin cunt trying to push the gun control agenda, you clearly must be afraid of her. Fucking bullshit

Fuck the tittle. Check that boomer face on the left loool.

>take away people guns we are scared for our lives
>oh, just look how brave she is
>all those tough white dudes are so afraid of her, they give her finger and tell her to fuck off

powerfull

The fact that a bunch of old tough jewish and white dudes and dudettes are afraid of cartoon frog brings me great happiness.

Why does the left confuse fear with hate or disgust? Are they being trolls or genuinely stupid most of the time?

Yeah we’re afraid of any threat to the 2nd Amendment. As for her specifically...she’s not a great advocate. She’s shrill and looks weird. The only people she “speaks to” are people that already want to take away guns.

We are done. Just give up. We realy tried but some headshaved teen that say give me your guns just detroyed everything. Everything is lost. We will never recover. This time they realy did it.

OP sucks cock for nickels down at the bus station.

The fact that a bunch of old, corrupt white dudes are so discredited they have to shovel their gun grabbing hysteria on a buzz cut delusional lesbian gives me great happiness. Because I know (((they))) failed.

todos los hombres tienen miedo de LA CREATURA

/Thread

wait what, thats a girl?

Maybe if her however-so-great grandmother had a gun she wouldn't have let herself be so easily pinned against a wall and fucked until she was both mindbroken and pregnant.

jesus christ put a trigger warning for that 56% mutt face, I almost had a ptsd attack

Could we please stop making threads about this guy, nobody gives a shit. Why do you never get a massacre when you need one?

The funny thing is if some psychotic lone wolf guns her down like how that nutbag shot up the school the MSM will spin it like "old white men are so afraid of this kid they had to murder her to feel safe again" or some retarded shit like that.

dude she took a class on that

Nothing is going to change re: guns. Shill all you want, nothing’s happening lmfao.

1st step:dehumanization

no one cares about bald dyke whore
sage a bald dyke whore threads

Have a (you) portu.

The fact that left is using the kids shoulders to fire at the Right sickens me. But then I remembered that the left is notoriously pedophilic.

>keep saying everyone laughing at us is afriad, that will work.

>trying to deplatform someone, make their views illegal, and forcefully shut down any attempts at public speaking
#resist! punch nazis like captain america!!!
>arguing against someone's views and questioning the sincerity of their opinions along with the exploitive nature of their media appearances
WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF A GIRL (who are just as strong as men even though i am directly stating that women are weak and therefore not meant to be a threat to any man)???

>afraid

Classic left pseudoscience.

Fear =/= disgust.

afraid of the illegal demographic threatening a government that gives individuals votes, she has chosen to represent that.

Why can't libs understand anything beyond themselves.

If they were afraid of anything, it would be America becoming a distopia where you are the boot of the government due to the people not being armed, just like Sweden and Canada.

daphne was a CUTE

she is a he

S-A-G-E

mfw they think we're afraid

I'm not a xenomorph, why would she scare me?