It was supposed to be a flop

It was supposed to be a flop.

Best nigger movie of all time

It was supposed to be the Age of the White Man. How did Trump fail us so by allowing this movie to exist.

No one even expected it to be a flop, just like 90% of all superhero movies. Saged.

wtf i hate drumpf now

you honestly think the media would allow this to "fail" in the eyes of the public? ratings are bought.

>Marvel
>Flop
Its like Star Wars or Disney Animation. Its not going to flop because of its brand alone. It also had a massive presale of tickets to give away to urban youths so they can finally have a role model that doesnt sell or do cocaine. Walmart already has the toys and merch on clearance if that tells you anything.

>Thinks that the first piece of black entertainment in 30 years not based around good culture, but instead nobility and self sacrifice and family duty is something Sup Forums wants to fail.

It's an Ethnostate reflecting conservative western values, what's not to love.

Who said it was going to be a flop? We said that this was the one movie that they wouldn't allow to flop. For fucks sake, celebrities have been buying out theaters just to give out tickets for free. Rotten tomatoes openly said that they'd be censoring negative reviews of the film.

Hood culture*
-T.phonefag

Is it out yet?

It's actually something different than marvel capeshit.
They really tried this time.

no they didn't and stop watching capeshit

No it wasn't, you faggot. Black Panther has already made almost a billion dollars at the global box office.

It was supposed to inflate egos and increase racial tension.

It was supposed to inflate black egos and increase racial tension.

Capepoo you mean

Roots was better. To Kill a Mockingbird was better. Both had almost no advertisement and were successful and timeless classics.

I bet these idiots think Barbershop is a fucking masterpiece.

Its meh

I'm laughing at the numbers it will make within the asia market.

I think Soul Plane was the best black comedy desu

World doesn't revolve around you anymore, snowflake

pol btfo

White girls just wanna get BLACKED

They had to have activists buy tickets for niglets to boost numbers/ratings.

what data are you looking at? Women like gibs as much as niggers. Both need the white man.

I didn't see anyone saying that it was supposed to be a flop. It's just another mediocre superhero movie like the last fifty that came out. And they always make a ton of money because they're marketed out the ass.

it was perfectly marketed to not be a flop you retard. one of the biggest corporations in the world made a shit ton more money. yay.

Sargon's video on this was GREAT

MAKE WAKANDA GREAT AGAIN!

This. Marketing by the (((house of mouse))) and damn niggas gone eat that shit up like a megabucket.

the real test will be if it wins a bunch of academy awards.. like brokeback mountain was a trash movie but it was all gay and shit and it was breaking the boundaries of some sort or other. All it won was best director and best music or some shit and then best writing or something. then it won best drama in golden globes . beating out the departed.... the queen... pans labyrinth... and lady in the water... GIVE ME A BREAK .. same with "GET OUT" that stupid n word movie that was trash but touted as such a great movie. cept it won nothing ... cept it was fucking nominated as a COMEDY DRAMA!!!? what? anyways if black panther wins a bunch of awards that it does not deserve then we know we are in trouble.