The Ice age is here! Glaciers Soon!

The Ice age is here! Glaciers Soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/iceland/government-debt-to-gdp
icelandreview.com/news/2017/08/17/lack-down-syndrome-iceland-causes-controversy
ctvnews.ca/health/iceland-considers-banning-most-circumcisions-1.3818343
globalnews.ca/news/4049987/arctic-warmest-winter-scientists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What of it m8, being a snownigger this only makes me stronger.

Mother nature cant stand the migrant, that is why she is sending a blizzard. Lol

Comfy 12 in the ice age

Freeze motherfuckers, freeze!

>It's cold during winter
Post these numbers in August and you will have my attention.

Save us from invaders winterchan

it's sunny and 70F in WV today

>F

>He can't into basic conversion rates
Good grief, they are doin' ya' dirty over there.

Cool.

hmmm, arctic temps are significantly warmer than typical. as melt and thaw occur and increase, it creates colder temperatures in some areas due to thermodynamics. the overall trend is still warming and warming significantly.

I so hate winter, I so hate cold, I'm so tired of snow and necessity to wrap myself up in five layers of clothes whenever I go for groceries. I wish all those frost-loving white uebermenschen Sup Forums is so full of could enjoy the winter for about half of their lives as I have. I should move to Sochi, I definitely should.

Pussy Lapplanders.

Me too tovarisch, lets move to the tropics

What the fuck? Even Africa is below freezing?

Who cares, everything will start melting at the end of the week anyway.

global ''''warming''''' huh??

Двa чaю(

oh no, how will we ever recover?

Most of the people claiming to love winter here are just Larping anyway. Probably not even stepping outside of their homes.

Note how Finns and Russians never brag about how much they love the winter, that is beacuse you guys actually know what actual cold winter is like

>It's warmer in fucking ICEland and Norway than it is in Moscow.

global warming can cause extreme cold weather too you fucking brainlet.

I wish the ice ace came back full blast right now.
Shitskins can't hack it in the permafrost.

it's already +15°C next week.

yea sometimes it's cold in winter for short periods of time

Leafs do brag about it all the time however. But they're leafs, what could one expect of them.

it is actually properly snowing in england at the moment. shame it's a month late.

>kilirlica
Lasies ārā no šīs zemes, parazīt

flipflopping already? pathetic. at least make your lies a bit more believable.

whats going on here?

Pretty comfy here.

I have this sketch on VHS.

That black always appeared as a cook or security guard.

>this howsss shure gon crazeh

why is there a spot in the atlantic of -23

Sadly the chart was off, coldest we had was -8
Not enough for sandniggers to return home.

Its going to get warmer after tommorow.

someone threw an ice cube into the ocean, hasn;t melted yelt

Winter is still better than summer. No incessant bugs and no unbearable heat beats a little cold by a long shot.

Yea so we need to counteract all our acts to combat global warming to correctly counter act the following global cooling.

Environmentalists win again!!

balmy iceland.

yo iceland i was doing some research on your country. it's amazing how much u guys recovered from 2008. look at your debt to gdp

tradingeconomics.com/iceland/government-debt-to-gdp

it's completely plummeting

and 2% unemployment

your country is amazing. you and norway.

good job keep it up

Only -29 degrees max?
Just -19 where I live?
WTF I hate winters now
btw OP is not white

When all will become ice, Iceland will rise and prosper before leaving this world behind. I am now, just. Land.

Wtf, why so hot in Georgia?

It’s pretty meh so far in here
The weather report doesn’t predict anything extraordinary
Feel kinda left out tbhqfamilia

*carry the "beats" over two words, made a mistake

It's warmer in fucinng Murmansk than in Romania

>If I don't read the theory I can discredit it since the things that refute my assertions don't exist in my worldview

physics

Same comfyness :)

>12ºC

I'm dying lads.

*dabs*

600000 parazīti jau izvācās, pedejo 20 gadu laikā esam kluvuši tikai stiprāki, ja?

>worse than stalingrad
i feel with you portuguese

winter is shit

there's a reason why the elites all live in tropical paradise

Thats not even cold. Thats shorts temperature.

I actually like the cold when I'm working outside, -10 or -15 degrees keeps you cooled down, -20+ is when it starts to get shitty

>why is there a spot in the atlantic of -23

that's a chunk of iceberg that's drifted off due to the warming... and cooling... er.... wait a second...... brb

lucky bastard

>Unbearable heat
>around the baltic sea

pick one. I agree with the bugs though, always the worst part about summer.

Move To Sevastopol Bratushki ))

>Live on the Shetlands
>Its 5 degrees here

How is it warmer than south of England? We're further North?

>mfw fimbulvinter is coming
nice

Kek

>why?

Because unlike nordfags, our electricity is expensive in comparison to wages and its held by a monopolist prick. I dont have a good source with me now but we are one of the countries where more people literally die freezing.

>celsius
I also have a shitty american education, but come on man

>-11
I call BS, it's only -6 here

Fuck forgot to turn off my memeflag

>tfw cold feet.

Don't forget how they have eugenics on the rise and non-medical circumcision on the chopping block. It's really something!
icelandreview.com/news/2017/08/17/lack-down-syndrome-iceland-causes-controversy
ctvnews.ca/health/iceland-considers-banning-most-circumcisions-1.3818343

The absoulte state of American education

cold-blooded beings like amphibiacs or reptiles need constant exposure to a warm environment to work at peak performance.

>-20c
come back when it's below -40c

the arctic is like 50 degrees warmer than normal right now

Arctic experiences one of its warmest winters on records, leaving scientists stunned
globalnews.ca/news/4049987/arctic-warmest-winter-scientists/

the climate is getting weird af

Haha literally the same where I am. It might also rain so dirt bike conditions are going to be primo for a few days. Feels good

Is your internet also in the shitter fellow Alberto? It's totally fucked right now for me.

swiss chard

>a fucking leaf

Man I love the winter. It's great. Did spent some time working in the yard barefoot and in shorts and some refugees walked by and looked at me with fright in their eyes like I'm the fucking winter soldier. That's right folks, winter is coming, and I'm standing here welcoming it barefoot while you're packed into layers like the world was ending. No, it's only beginning.

>saw snow only for a couple of days so far over the winter despite living in Turin
>parents in Sardinia already saw it for a week or two
>same shit has been going on for years now

I'm not the only one that forgot my memeflag it seems

Holy shit 15 below freezing in Egypt.

Due to a recent SWW event, a lobe of the polar vortex has shifted into that region pro tempore

This. Y'all are fucking pussies. Your ancestors would be ashamed.

You mean the page getting defaced? Its not the internet. Its those abominable russian adds faggot hiro added. If you have some adblock the page sometimes gets fucked.

-2º

>a week of a decent winter is suddenly something extreme
i mean how can you deny that average temperature is rising?

How come they will still say Arctic ice caps are at RECORD LOWS after this?

A predicted 3 week long span of record lows and freezing does nothing but a few days of +.0002 degrees makes record small ice caps size, right?

2ºC here and i have to train outdoors. FML

Nah I'm talking about the internet itself being fucked. Can't even properly load a page. Fucking NOS.

im not anti the idea of green energy or that global warming (pollution in general) could cause but i suspect some of that may be based largely on individual cheery picks; e.g. it's probably not difficult to find a weather station that occasionally experiences quite dramatic temperature spikes purely due to its positioning etc. this is the mechanism by which vast quantities of largely bs media articles are generated; e.g. if any kind of tree bark shows any kind of bacteria count reducing capacity they'll tout it as the next big thing, even though it may be entirely impractical / barely work / involve chopping down a gigillion trees to produce.

I honestly like winter. -22 outside but finnish homes are well-built and warm. All you need is proper clothing when outside.

the arctic is balmy af right now

das ist fein

fuck this shit im moving to greece

We've had the warmest February I can remember here. Tough we had the earliest winter and the coldest December and January too.

BUT GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO KILL ALL THE TREES.

I love the winter.

i dont like the wind this year winter chan

Won't these temperatures be problematic for the Muslim migrants?