We Need to Start Barking at White People Who Speak Out of Turn

We Need to Start Barking at White People Who Speak Out of Turn

>One thing, however, that we can and definitely should start doing is what M’Baku and his Que Dog Jabari tribe did when encountering a problematic white dude who was speaking when there was no ask or need or purpose for the thoughts and opinions of problematic white dudes.

>Bark.

>Not a purposeless bark. This isn’t a shih tzu barking through the window at a squirrel. Instead, this would be an intentional bark. A targeted bark. An overpowering bark. A drowning bark. A Wakandan bark. A bark meant to communicate, “Um, who told you that you can speak? When it is time for your words, we will let you know. And maybe that time will never come. We’ll see. Now, just shut up and stand there. Maybe get on your phone and Google ‘How not to be a colonizer.’ Whatever you do, I want to hear you not speaking.”

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/we-need-to-start-barking-at-white-people-who-speak-out-1823131315
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
mn.gov/mnddc/parallels2/pdf/90s/99/99-MRI-MLW.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The bark doesn’t just have to be a counter for useless words, either. A wayward white hand reaches for your hair? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A group of white people huddled on a sidewalk refuse to step aside when you attempt to walk past them? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A purse is clutched when you walk on an elevator? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! (If they’re going to act scared, you might as well give them a reason to be.)

>Of course, this barking will take some practice. They can’t be small-dog barks, so people with higher and/or softer voices will probably have to do some training. Which is why, today, I’m announcing the opening of the M’Baku School of Wakandan White Silencing. The classes will be free, so no worries about me using GoFundMe monies for Bigen and creatine.

Ah... black intelligenica! Barking solves the problem

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/we-need-to-start-barking-at-white-people-who-speak-out-1823131315

WTF I love hollywood kikes now

>niggers advocate for acting like fucking monkeys.

Top fucking kek.

pls tell me this is one of our false flags

Have they realized this movie is fake yet?

Niggers

Is this seriously written by a black guy? Does he not see the irony?

>acting like fucking monkeys.
not even monkeys, fucking dogs

Bark like the dogs you are

I keep hearing about white people touching black peoples hair but never seen it or even hear people talk about it and if this is a thing I would imagine it's by liberal women that are thinking they're being polite or something

The first kang that barks at me like they have any right to tell me when to speak is going to get hurt
Where did these monkeys get the idea they have any say in anything? The only reason your here in the first place is we didn’t want to stand in a field all day, know your place

it is about negresses being paranoid someone might notice they wear wigs

Bark bark my dawg,

This is going to be fun. Guess who is going to run out of steam first, me slowly speaking with a calm voice, or black people barking and getting increasingly annoyed by it not having the desired effect?

do they really think their eeking and ooking sounds like woof woof?

why suggest barking when they didn't bark in the movie? i read they hooted and shrieked like monkeys.

>tfw you are being culturally enriched

I've seen it, people asked to touch some niggers hair politely out of curiosity in school once.
I don't see the horrible offense to it, I'm sure little niglets in africa would like to touch white peoples straight hair also and I doubt they'd even ask

who let the dogs out!
eek ook ook eek eek.

They can only bark because they have no rational arguments

>If we act like animals that will teach whitey to stop being mean.
>Hey wtf whitey, stop saying we are little more than beast.

He writes for GQ actually

Kids do it in school, because it feels poofy.

this
this
this
this
this

I cant wait til that truth comes out. That niggers evolved from the monkey tree while evolved from the doggo tree. we only look vaguely the same because of epochral evolution. This was the epoch of human form. The next form is tendie overlord

what in like fucking kindergarten?

woof woof

How have they mastered devolution?
Boggling

> be sub-human animals
> Be tired of superior human races pointing out that we are sub-human animals
> We wuz kangz and wakanda an sheit let's bark like animals at dem faggut krakurz!

Can't make this shit up folks.

At least dogs bark for an actual purpose btw. So nogs are now actually striving to move down the animal intelligence scale even further from human, to ape, to now less than canine.

Having grown up in grade school in the 70's I can assure you that my long blonde hair got it's share of, "Oooh you got DOGGY hair! Lemme comb your DOGGY hair!" comments.

They already do when they go

>AYO CHIGGEH SHUTCHO RACIS ASS NIGGA LMDAOOOO YALL RACIS ASL DOE CHIGGA MAYNE NIGGA FUT

its all just like a dog barking slightly different pitched tones.

pic related

> A group of white people huddled on a sidewalk refuse to step aside when you attempt to walk past them? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
The fuck is different from now??

>OUGA OUGA
Sorry for interrupting you, Sir- I mean LORD

You have to go back. This is it. This is the stupid post that did it. all countries must send their blacks back to africa. a wall must be built all around africa with no exits. These niggas are basically threatening to bring back the arsenio hall show, this is unacceptable the 90's are over bitch.

jamal, did your grandpa dont tell you that when you use your home language you get a chain aroound the head? jamal, pls Blacklivesmatter, I think they matter to you

>on all levels beside physical im a nigger
>barks

TOP KEK AND CHECKED 88

Either that, or genuinely a black dude tired of all the dumb shit. He did a great one on what is racist.

I really feel like the avg iq has dropped on pol recently

I would laugh and mock anyone who did this. Honestly pathetic.

>He doesn't get what this means
>Says Sup Forums is stupid for understanding what it means

When you post it does

"Do not scold, like a kitchen-girl. No warrior scolds. Courteous words or else hard knocks are his only language." -C.S. Lewis

Anyone barks at me in a conversation like Mr. Young describes, he can expect hard knocks.

Jungle chimps make a bark-like sound when another chimp tries 2 steal their banana.

>Not a purposeless bark. This isn’t a shih tzu barking through the window at a squirrel. Instead, this would be an intentional bark. A targeted bark. An overpowering bark. A drowning bark. A Wakandan bark. A bark meant to communicate, “Um, who told you that you can speak?

A barking dog gets a shock collar or put down if that doesn't work

they will l think that the higher curve means they are smarter

>realizes they were the dummies and are so dumb they cant help calling themselves out

sigh. please go back

>A Wakandan bark.
kek
nog heritage is now made up of marvel fiction

>“Um, who told you that you can speak? When it is time for your words, we will let you know. And maybe that time will never come. We’ll see. Now, just shut up and stand there. Maybe get on your phone and Google ‘How not to be a colonizer.’ Whatever you do, I want to hear you not speaking.”

Why do niggers think this is appropriate?

This is why we don't feel anything when a nigger gets killed by the police except relief that another one of these subhumans has been erased from the planet.

I love this nigger, you give me hope
Get your bark on dawg

>verysmartbrothas

This must be satyr.

To all those racist whitebois ITT, i can only bark one thing:

Sit down. Be humble.

This is certainly one possible approach to communication among many. I guess let’s see how being a cringey edgenog plays out. What you’re being ignored and discriminated against? Let’s pick apart that process and see where, if any, fault occurs. Meanwhile in real life no one does this.

You too? Amazing!
You dont understand that its satire? Moron.

You’re not even on my level famalama-nignog

checked

How many levels of irony you on dawg?
levelsof.jpg

Which really only helps to prove the graph. Shame they will never get the irony.

So many I’ve lapped the odometer back to level 1 irony.

good GOD they're so retarded and bestial. i hate them so much. my dog is smarter than the average nigger.

Kendrick much Hanz?

kek

>You think I'm a monkey? I'll show you monkey
Lmao every fucking time.

"Everytime I tried to say something they just started singing those DMX songs"

another confirmation that it need never be amazing or any big mystery to any person with a 100+ iq of sound mind why every nation ruled by negroids is a rabid miserable pig sty

they always prefer and do revert to beastial behavior

never expect any capacity in them to run any part at all of a modern civilization/society/city competently, no, nor do anything but run any such thing they are ever given into a shit hole entirely

thats an enormous insult to dogs
vast insult
vast

further....
why not just screen like monkies

dont compare nigs and dogs. it just aint fair to the dogs.

bork bork if you are my doge

>Get on your phone and Google "how not to be a colonizer"
The world these people live in. Christ. No sense of irony.

I remember this happening in elementary school when kids first met blacks. Its an innocent response to novelty. They probably had this happen to them as a child and they hold on to is as an example of how oppressed they are like a paranoid delusional faggot

they dont understand "fake"/"fantasy"

there is no distinction to them
if they can see it, or even imagine it, then it is the same to them as reality is to us

screech

Sounds awfully supremacist.

> The minute black people feel equal to a white person they will immediately treat them like a second class citizen under the flimsy excuse of "da history".

never relax indeed.

just be sure to carry a compressed air horn or 3

or better: hairspray and a lighter

Oh look. Another way for niggers to annoy their superiors. Yay.

Retardation used to be at 85.

Ok, but I warn you

They are this retarded by themselves.

Tbf I actually did Woof at a guy a couple years ago while I was working. I was up at the bar, it was kinda busy, so the dude whistled and snapped his fingers to act macho in front of the girl he was with. When I walked over I looked him in the eyes and went "Woof." His girl got it and laughed but he remained an imbecile.

source?

Next thing we now is they're gonna start wearing iron chains around their necks and allow white people to castrate them whenever they want

dogs are above nogs
niggers should just screech like monkeys, as the already do

Here's how you get around this

Just keep calm repeating your well reasoned and rational argument in a calm voice, don't get shook. The idiots will keep barking and getting more angry. You look smart and they look retarded.

And then they'll violently latch out and you will have a nice story to redpill your friends

assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
Depending on the classification type 70-79 or 80-84 is considered borderline retarded.

Nah, they don't learn that way. You gotta shout back at them, get pissed, let them know they don't wanna piss you off. Treat them like any animal.

I'm surprised more haven't started doing shooped version of articles like these more often.

>"White people: We really need to start bashing niggers in the head with crowbars."

I refuse to believe this isn't satire

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
> In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent. Subsequent refinements made it still more difficult to meet the criteria for retardation.

This guy has been writing increasingly crazy and racist shit for The Root for several years.

This Damon Young guy is one of the stupidest beings that i have read.
I'm worried because he probably have an affirmative action college degree

mn.gov/mnddc/parallels2/pdf/90s/99/99-MRI-MLW.pdf