Do you think sexiness adds to the quality of an anime?

Do you think sexiness adds to the quality of an anime?

Unironically yes!

are you a faggot or what?

It adds the quality of sexiness.

Are you sure?

Yes its like a Bond film without a bond girl/bad bond girl. It doesn't ruin it but it doesn't make it better.

It would seem to be inherently the case.

No. It's a cheap resource to distract the audience from possible flaws in the script but I do agree that sexiness adds to the entertainment factor.

It's absolutely essential.

I literally can't think of a single reason to watch anime that isn't sexy.

Depends on what it is and how often it's used. Other than that, I don't really mind.

Really?

Lolis and catgirls make any anime extra sophisticated.

F

She did not deserve that

Yes. I love anime tiddies.

Sexiness is its own quality.

It is usually just a bonus, however it is important in animes like To-love ru.

Yes, it adds a whole new level of depth that gets my noggin joggin

>It is usually just a bonus
this. It's like a dessert - doesn't directly increase the quality of your main course but it sure is nice to have.
>however it is important in animes like To-love ru.
Some restaurants have a bland main dish but are infamous for their desserts.

Kill yourself.

You first.

What makes this so appealing?

it makes the anime more titillating, and if you think titillation is a valid form of "quality", then there you go.

However, if the goal of the anime (or scene) isn't titillation, then including sexy elements could distract.

It's prudish and stupid to say that something just gets inherently ruined because it dares to pursue titillation, but it's also childish and stubborn to say that more boobs always makes everything better.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Depends on the theme of the show
But yeah most times it adds immensely

For example a comedy would be great for tons of cheesy sexiness or a grimdark action could use a bunch of rapey or reasonable clothes ripping or just naked disembodiment

her entire body is animated unlike typical anime shots where only the boobs move. you have the thigh action while she turns her hips and the one boob flopping into the other. you also have the strap gap with her swimsuit. it's probably one of the best animated fanservice moments of all time.

>animes

Something done right will always add quality of the product over all. This applies to sexiness as well.

All ecchi anime is shit though.