So getting shot by a Glock is the same as getting hit with a nail gun?

So getting shot by a Glock is the same as getting hit with a nail gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe6hEcdki_8
youtube.com/watch?v=e4oKMmrljTk
youtube.com/watch?v=BaF2pqXl9mk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519736551650.webm
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea31/a57b79f86d280a182921baadd18cd53325c5.pdf
gizmodo.com/drink-up-high-lead-levels-found-in-two-infowars-supple-1819630985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when people who have literally not the first clue of how guns actually work talk about guns

Hoh boy.

>woman
>making political decisions
>Feinstein
>fein-Stein
Pol is always right

im glad this dumb kike is gonna get replaced by a spic next year
fuck california and californians

She's over 80 years old, when is this god damn witch going to finally shuffle loose the mortal coil, and return to the dark lord?

my uncle got shot with an ar-15, you can see from the picture the damage was horrific. he later died of eternal bleeding

Lol plz let me shoot you with a 10mm.

Shooting someone with a literal bullet is just like shooting someone with a can of pepsi...

5.56 rounds are actually meant to be incapacitating, small entry wound and exit wound, they're small and move fast
.45 rounds are much fatter and slower, minus hollow points, they have a small entry wound and a larger exit wound

This post is as bad as fieinsteins tweet.

Wrong

we all know ur lying, brits don't have guns

>getting shot with an ar is like getting shot with a can of coke
What

Most gun murders are done by handgun, and most of those are done by her voters

we found an american building a nest out of KFC chicken in the loft, it shot fifteen people before dying of a heart attack. global warming

Getting run over by a truck of peace is like being run over by a vending machine but, when your run over by a dodge its just like being run over by a building full of vending machines.

I don’t think we have enough blood for eternal bleeding, user. Rip uncle George thoug. Poor bugger

>tfw people who don’t know anything about guns talk about guns

Been shot multiple times and can confirm it feels like bbc going in my asshole, very pleasurable

How does this dumb cunt manage to dress herself in the morning? I can't wait until she kicks the bucket, I'll probably buy cake or something.

Ironically, banning coke cans would save more lives than banning AR15’s.

9mm maybe but shes clearly never heard of 5.7!

Well of course. The scariest gun of all is the ar-15 so it has a better chance of getting banned. After that they'll talk about gun murders and say "it's just common sense" to ban handguns. They'll never stop, user.

Kek

>Like a needle
>Like a coke can
Getting Freudian up in here

*cock can

Did someone say they want to get shot with a coke can?

> my nigga!

Just looked it up, didn't bother to before, but 5.56 NATO is meant to be a incapacitating round, it's not slow as I said before, but it's lethality has been something that's been covered alot

silly jew. The point of shooting someone is to fuck them up. Is she trying to sell more AR15s, because this is how you sell more AR15s.

Pretty funny m8

>it's like shooting someone with a coke can

ban assault saodas!

seriously though, wtf, is this real?

No a 50.cal is like getting hit with a coke can, a 5.56 is like getting hit with a slightly larger nail that can travle longer

Anyways the analogy is fucking stupid since your getting hit with bullets not various everyday objects
Any and all bullets are deadly as fuck, as a matter of fact a .22 is one of the deadliest rounds just because it lacks the penetrating power, it is far more likely to tumble and Bounce inside the body instead of just blowing straight through

>Getting run over by a truck of peace is like being run over by a vending machine but, when your run over by a dodge its just like being run over by a building full of vending machines.
most accurate statement ever seen on Sup Forums

>9mm

Lol.

>a round which can go clean through body armor is meant to wound and not to kill

Where do you retards come up with this shit?

Yeah, that's why I dont believe the claimed wounds on that one bitch actress's face! They claim she was shot three times in the face with .223 and was discharged from the hospital that same day!

huh? this is real?

Stupid bitch doesn't understand caliber or that faster bullets will do less damage that sub Sonic ammo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe6hEcdki_8
A nail, as big as a jousting lance maybe.

>huh? this is real?
oh hell yes

youtube.com/watch?v=e4oKMmrljTk

What if I load my AR-16 with a Diet Pepsi® instead?

MUH DICK

Have yall seen the fort-28 btw
Same caliber

OMG BAN ALL NAILS GUNS NAO

i crush pussy

What the fuck did I just read?

Try getting popped by a .357 Magnum and see if it feels like a tiny-teeny knife wound.

kike doesnt even know to keep her finger off the trigger.... seems SHE needs some firearms training before handling a gun.

holy shit, that's awesome!

do you have to manually cycle blanks? yuropoor here

>simply a stabbing
>they need to be shot

>eternal bleeding
so he is still alive?

Do kikes ever fucking stop running their mouths? I don't even understand the point they are trying to make. Are they just trying to turn AR-15 into a trigger word to make people hysterical when ever they say it?
The only thing unsettling is how desperate they are to disarm the american populace. Like wtf are they planning that they have to make sure we don't have rifles?

I would gladly change my AR to a nail Gun

>and see if it feels like a tiny-teeny knife wound.
357mag, 357sig 10mm 44mag 50AE

Come get some!!!

>he later died of eternal bleeding

> eternal bleeding

good one

>mfw tis but a scratch

TADA, you understand a jew tactic. If you say it enough, people might believe it. The rest you asked you can probably guess, but jew tactics is always misinformation and deception.

I think so, never shot one

this vid made my fucking day!

5.56 was designed to wound, not kill. This was done so that a single shot could take two enemy combatants out of the fight. One who is wounded, and one who needs to tend to that casualty. A handgun round is typically designed to kill.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BaF2pqXl9mk
Ayoo hol up goyim.

This is 100% true. I got shot with full clip of .50AE out of a Deagle and it was like getting stung by a honey bee. Afterwords, I just pulled the bullets right out and put a band-aid on the wounds and I was fine the next day.

The AR-15 is simply too dangerous for civilian ownership. It's like shooting a potato gun at the speed of light. A full clip of AR-15 bullets would literally incinerate a human being to death. There would be nothing left of the person.

Just look at what one AR-15 bullet does to a watermelon.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519736551650.webm

We need to ban these killing machines immediately.

brotec da waddymeloons daawwwg!

>So getting shot by a Glock is the same as getting hit with a nail gun?
That's complete and utter bullshit.
QUAKE doesn't have Glocks. What are they? Are they even real?

I think they only played Half Life.

>A handgun round is typically designed to kill.
If you stay away from 9mm 45aarp and 40 and carry what people hunt and drop wild hogs and deer with. Cops have to pump 5 or 6 rounds of 40 into a Tyrone to make him behave yet Ive never heard of a wild boar or deer needing more than 2 rounds of 10mm to bleedout in his tracks

I just thought of something, why is it always AR-15's when we have AK-47's here too?

>eternal bleeding

>Bans assault weapons.
>Coke can launchers rise in sales.

> When you chew 5Gum

I think the argument being made is that the velocity of a projectile from a hand gun will not shatter your bone like a projectile from a rifle will.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea31/a57b79f86d280a182921baadd18cd53325c5.pdf

(You)

>when we have AK-47's here too?
The mighty power of an AR15 in the hands of a unskilled teenager can paralyze as many as four armed officers without even being in the line of fire

The jacketed bullet does not expand and goes clear through the body. The un-jacketed bullet mushrooms, and breaks apart inside causing more damage. You dumb cunt.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

You should look up as to why Police stopped carrying .38 caliber revolvers and switched to LESS LETHAL .9MM HANDGUNS KEK

#nailguncontrolnow

(give ya a hint, it's because you could literally shoot someones arm off, that and any center mass shots usually led to that person dying)

>AR-15
>its as you shot somebody with a Coke can
>a Coke can

>the power of bycycle wheels

What the fuck is that haircut

No, all rounds are made to kill. Anyone who told you that or spreads that are basically spreading fuddlore. It is dodgy crap that some GI said "must be the reason" but he was just some stupid grunt who was pissed he couldn't get an M14 instead of the new M-16.

>tfw they banned the soda launcher ar mod

Dude, I'm just pointing out the logic in this argument the msm has been shilling. Everyone on this board seems to miss it. I don't know why you feel the need to reply to me three times.

Being shot with a 9mm hollowpoint is worse than being hit by a 5.56 FMJ. Diane is a retard.

The comments section is pure redpill central.
It's glorious.

that a deagle you retarded amerifat

This is why I don't watch the fucking news.

What annoys me is the argument that "you don't need an AR-15 to go hunting" when 5.56 is smaller than a lot of common hunting rounds

There was a /k/ meet up where a dude had one of these, and shot a giant dildo out of it. Many laughs were had.

my actual fiveseven that I carry somewhat visible surrounded by Sup Forums inspired tea cups.

>but 5.56 NATO is meant to be a incapacitating round
This isn't true. Intermediate rounds were adopted because after WW2, several armies did studies and found that most firefights took place at 300m apart or less.

Didn't she say a shooter would lay down arms when they see everyone is unarmed?

hope you didn't touch the brownies

>eternal bleeding
>tfw getting shot by an ar15 banishes you to a hellscape where you can never truly die

It really pissed me off enough when everyone got angry solely at "assault weapons" when handguns do 20x as much killing. Now I've seen several people try to claim that handguns are less of a threat

Drink Up: High Lead Levels Found in Two InfoWars Supplements
gizmodo.com/drink-up-high-lead-levels-found-in-two-infowars-supple-1819630985

She's your basic clueless limousine liberal with early stage dementia. He is a charismatic SJW who wants to get rich off of gibs politics. He's full speed ahead on open borders and sanctuary cities and will do whatever his SJW owners tell him to do. I can't stand Feinstein, but I will take her any day of the week over KDL.

He is in the Dem POTUS pipeline. If they get their DACA voters in 12 years and can continue to let more spics in he will be a contender.

Damn this is some /k/ shitposting right here. I hope she tweets that glocks should be banned because they will blowup in the shooters hand.

>KDL
?