Human Shitstain, Alex Jones, begs Parkland survivor to help get his YouTube channel back

Pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/bizarre-video-david-hogg-says-sister-lost-4-best-friends-then-2-then-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The sound of silence is deafening

>>>Mr. Hogg
He's a fucking stupid kid.

>alex "I sell dope to interstellar vampires" jones begging a crisis actor to come onto his show in order to correct the record

what fucking timeline am I in

>Pu..pu...pu...please, Meester Hogg!
Hahahaha

How long until AJ butt fucks hoggs on live stream?

>jonestein being a cuck
lol

Let's see how many "1 post by this ID"'s this thread will get.

Hope this is the final coffin on JEWnes '"career'", outpaced by a shithead actor.

Someone should give them ar15s so that they shoot each other to death.

Pathetic,

SAD !!

Alex Jones is legit a shitty excuse for a journalist

lmao can't wait for him to be ass raped by a 17 year old KID

ALEX JONES, WELCOME TO THE HOGG ZONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKING UP TO A 17 YO
>P-PLEASE MR HOGG

The Mighty Alex Jones brought to his knees by a crisis actor. What a time to be alive.

HOGGED

pretty much this. these niggers glow in the dark

One did fuck up and forget to get his proxy changed though.

Is this thread shariablue?

wtf i love israel now

This guy is going to end up running as the democrat candidate against trump in 2020

>s-shareblue!
Jonestein fans crack me up

Yeah, just shitlibs jerking each other off

Alex Jones is ok as a alternate news source, get he can be over the top at times. In today's time it is up to the reader or viewer deiced what is true or not. I think he is doing his job by asking theses questions, and the shills will cry and say he is being instinctive to the victims. Alex Jones is the throne in their side.

sage

When is Alex gonna talk about the Virus?

>Mr Hogg

this mage the piggy look bad

Kek

HOGGED

(((Fishy)))

OP is a faggot

It is fishy.
Don't worry. Like every single fame seeker before him, the media builds them up until they are overexposed, then tears them back down to worse than they ever dreamed. Give it a bit of time.

Alex has been doing this a LOOONG time and his IQ is legit 40 points higher than Hogg's. When you have two weeks of experience and try to go toe to toe with a pro, you will most definitely get your shit pushed in. Kek please make this happen. PLEASE!

Redditors please go end yourself

what is that?

Pretty sure Alex has an IQ higher than 80.

it is a matter of great sorrow.

nigger repellent

is it yokelred?
is it eastergreen?

Whatever it is, it's a shitshow.

OP doesn't like truth. What a shocker. Please go on twitter and let David Hogg(wash) you think he will destroy Alex Jones and encourage him to go on the show. Then we can all laugh at the Soy Faggot get destroyed and exposed as the fraud he is. Kek

>get his channel back

His channel is fine though? why do you keep shilling this cointelpro agent provocateur?

How many "friends" did that little faggot David Hogg "lose" in the shooting?

infowars.com/bizarre-video-david-hogg-says-sister-lost-4-best-friends-then-2-then-3/