DAVID HOGG VS ALEX JONES 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!!

So this anti-gun puppet called out the puppet Alex Jones. Israel lover vs Israel lover!! Royal rumble coming boys!!
David Hogg clearly wins in the "who would I like to punch more in the face" division. This cunt ,as well as his 3 other anti-gun "chosen kids" they keep rolling out, just happen to be in the drama club ! What a damn coincidence!

Alex Jones has been covering Israel's ass for atleast 20 years. He always said "neocons " or the "illuminati" was dragging us into Iraq - but he never mentioned how the neocons were created by Bolsheviks jews in the 30's,top neocons in the late 90's were jewish. He never mentions how Israrl pushed for war in Iraq and the "Arab Spring".He never mentions how Israel sells our weapon technology ,including sophisticated missile tech, to China. Oh and we give that to them free! What's Israel's reward for stabbing us in the back? We give them billions a year!!!
Not sure who should win this one boys! Puppet vs puppet!

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-these-infowars-videos-were-banned-by-youtube/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares, stop defaming random ass people to compensate for being a failure

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY INBOUND
PREPARE YOURSELF AS THE ZOG DISTRACTS YOU FROM REAL ISSUES WITH THIS BULLSHIT GUN DEBATE

He's one dedicated water filter salesman.

can we meme hogg as the real shooter who framed cruz(whom he bullied in highschool)

fpbp

Look hasbara is here!!!
These aren't random ass people you literal retard.

Holy fuck this is great

American Soyco vs. Alex Jones

Winner gets to breed McAdoo.

Mr. Serious is here,
NO FUN ALLOWED from now on!

>he doesn't know alex jones works for mossad

My name is David Zogg. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my Kegels. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a David Zogg, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

It's him 100%

Ha ha ha ha ah

Looks nothing like him. Kys yourself

no it isn't disinfo shill faggot

If alex jones doesn't completely destroy this stupid fucking kid I might as well say hello to 16 year olds voting.

>pedaling
American education everybody

Why do you think it isn't him? To me, it looks nearly identical. Please be specific

I wonder what his class mates think about the guy.

For those at home watching, there is an icecubes chance in hell that this nigger responds with a detailed reason as to why he doesn't think that's the same person.

Looks like Bateman as a 12 year old

Alex Jones proven right again.

David Hogg & CO going DIRECTLY after Jones. 1 Strike left before JewTube bans him

All because he was exposed as a crisis actor.

infowars.com/watch-these-infowars-videos-were-banned-by-youtube/

Still waiting m8

>26 and still going to Highschool
What a retard

>1 Strike left before JewTube bans him
Second strike got removed after Jones began speaking about lawsuits today.

Kek