/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL: RACE WAR HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6EZVJG4Gs4

ZIMBABWE STYLE LAND GRABS LEGALIZED

enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

No bullshit now, constitution amended, all land is now open for taking. Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

They are coming for our houses and farms. The race war is now going to officially begin. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here. After the budget report they're gonna tax us for all the money we're worth (only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 million) and use it for more gibs to stay in power. Some medical practitioners get taxed 88% of their income after everything else is subtracted besides just income tax. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

JOIN THE Sup ForumsACK MERC DISCORD:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNumV2ZyQ4
exopolitics.blogs.com/good_hope/2017/10/united-state-of-good-hope-founded-september-24-2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=q7OipXipIAg
youtube.com/watch?v=CEiyrO-5yt4
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8
youtube.com/watch?v=n1Notlc9s7U
youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SYRIA STYLE SHIT HAPPENING

Two overseas friends of mine are now planning to come back because it's getting heated here. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen

Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked. Blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war it will basically be a genocide. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and pangas and it will be mostly disorganised gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but I feel we can win.

Second thread today,and the whore wont stop until she get her visa somehow.

bump

MASS REDPILLING OF WESTERN COUNTRIES

>What makes South Africa important?

Besides the fact we have 60% of the world’s platinum (most of the rest being in Russia) you need to understand the important situation South Africa is in in regards to world geo politics and current trends in Western countries. We're the canary in the coal mine, what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. Normies however are not aware of it or choose to ignore it as a fantasy, but they cannot ignore a full blown race war happening in a prominent country such as South Africa. Even if the media tries to spin it as whitey acting up for daring to defend themselves it won't be enough. Normies will be instantly Redpilled about what happens in multicultural societies where whites are a minority. Blacks and hardline lefty groups will call you an Apartheid supporting Nazi for even given any sympathy to white South Africans. This will be a massive fucking Awakening about the future of Western countries and expose these vile people for just how dangerous they are to us.

We are a necessary sacrifice, but like I said earlier we can still win

Is our girl Astra Kruger ok?

This is just the beginning my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNumV2ZyQ4

careful though these guys will ban you if you have a different view point, bunch of faggots honestly lol

exopolitics.blogs.com/good_hope/2017/10/united-state-of-good-hope-founded-september-24-2017.html

just fly out to europe and never return

Ahh Astra, my beautiful darling! I will do a remix of this for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.

DISCORD LINK:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

the dutch are about to get fucked

wat?

Take as many as you can before you guys go down.

How will whites from outside come to help?

You need to get some of those local militias ready for an influx and capable of taking international recruits.

How many whites are planning on staying? For the ones that stay, what is the plan to fight off the hordes of savages? What will happen when Cape Town runs out of water in a few months?

>hello fellow White
>join my discord

Why dont i trust this?

Poor white people in South Africa

For those interested in the motion

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

There is no Astra 'tard, it's someone larping as a saffer girl, if you respond to those threads you're getting catfished, do us all a favour, ask "her" for a timestamp, she never will, or just tell it to fuck off

>Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked.
The same is true in the US. That is why there is so much anti-white propaganda in universities because they know that as soon as whites organize it's end game.

Really looking forward to history repeating itself for these retards

how stupid can a people be? do they really think china will help them instead of just rape them of all their resources?

>How many whites are planning on staying?

Who are you kidding? The vast majority will stay, especially the large amount of impoverished whites
youtube.com/watch?v=q7OipXipIAg

International brigades, fighting for white SA, when?

From 9th of april 1940 - 8th of mai 1945
6 million norse fishermen was killed, from norway, the orkneys, shetland, iceland and the faroes.
By allied mines and german explosives rigged on cod, along with the all to familiar zyklon b torpedos. Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=CEiyrO-5yt4

not to slide your thread this is important, just don't forget those 6 million fishermen and whalers

Get mobile, quick, be ready to be on the run.

History of South Africa:
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

Yeah, me neither.

fuck white south afrikikes

the fuck, is this real?

So, shit's finally hitting the fan? I saw Simon Roche and Peter Molyneux talk about it.
Succes met overleven, broer

Cant you sabotage the military eqipment for that occasion? I boubt the niggers would know how to repair disabled engines for example.

they're going to serve as a catalyst for europe
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

Vir n slag haal jou koppe uit die sand uit voor ek dit vir julle doen. Ons moet blerrie gou begin dink hoe ons moet onself beskerm.

Hah! You just made kek. Junker is one of the biggest anti white traitors on the face of this earth. He'd never help, if he could he'd slit our throats himself.

I'm OTW, ready my sword.

Do coloreds realize they're next on the chopping block if nigs get rid of you or what?

On the average, there is one white farmer killed every day.

I doubt enough do to make a difference

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8

I think most do, but there's only as many coloreds as whites.

Just a correction. Nothing has been amended yet. Today was just a debate and passing of the motion. The newly formed committee will do investigation into the proposed amendment and report back in August. Only then will there be a vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1Notlc9s7U

Finally a war worth fighting for. I'll die by my white brothers who have always shown me kindness

Why do niggers think they're entitled to the land?
They're not even native to the area. The San are.

This. We still have a couple of months to relax.

*to train

Dis nie waaroor dit gaan nie, Sluit aan by n pro Afrikaanse Organisasie. Create unity irl. Die is nie die fokken boeremag nie.

What's the name of the organisation folks should be donating to?

It sounds vaguely Dutch or German or something.

>South African Nigger Assembly approves stealing

Perhaps let Martin Bosma (He's a Dutch MP) know what's happening (He probably knows already though). He wrote some books on SA and is in favour of the right of return for originally Dutch South Africans

when should foreign volunteers start coming?
the strategy for south african farmers and militias should be scorched earth, don't take your grain to market, give it to local militias, burn the rest of the crops. trigger a famine in south africa as a protest if they try to take your land. once the food riots start this clown will be dragged through the streets by his own mob. the whites control the majority of the food in the country right now. the Belgae mustered 300 000 warriors to fight Caesar, but couldnt' keep them in the field for more than a couple of weeks. they were forced to break up into smaller groups and then Caesar was able to achieve relative superiority and destroy them piecemeal. this is a battle of attrition and subsistence farming will not feed 40 million blacks.

Are you fucking meming in boer genocide thread? Get the fuck outta here

There zulu, even before they had any contact with whites they genocided other black tribes and took the land because 'its theirs'

What should I train?

boss told me to take the day off and get my passport sorted.

told him i'd like to die here.

I know we have to, but you're using Discord. On the other thread people were giving out gun plans, talking about donating to creating militias, are you TRYING to get saffers arrested? Atomwaffen Division got nailed to the fucking wall just last week over Discord. Do you honestly think we aren't being watched? Organise IRL

Your anus, because it's going to be fully violated.

Most do. When the chips were down coloureds always fought with whites in the past.

>told him i'd like to die here.
Amen to that brother

Thoughts and prayers.

How do I help n sheeeit

Finally someone is sending some. Just a couple more and we should be sorted.

WTF? Boer please survive!!

And is this different to how the whites behaved in Zimbabwe.

Checked. Acquire ammo and more weapons, and start forming groups of fighters.

Codocaust denial is no joke friend.

Fucking this. I'm not a Syrian migrant. I'm a BOER. This is my land. I die on it.

SA destiny was civil war
The end of Apartheid just managed to push the war a few years down the line
This either ends with a white ethnostate shaped in the form of a red pill, or total white annihilation.

my point exactly, National Intelligence is most definitely watching these threads.

>the digits say it all

why don't you just remove all the niggers, and not let th em on your strawberry farms. we've used polacks even before the wall fell. they were quite good, they didn't steal any berries

complain like only an american can.

Maybe SA and Europe should start a scheme whereby all the 'Syrian refugees' can go to SA, and all the white SA folks can come back to Europe.

Get in discord I believe.

We could organize marches here against the expropriation of land from white South Africans. Everyone on all sides would instantly grasp the subtextual pro-white implications but no amount of media spin would make it not be an "optics loss" for them to proscribe or attack the marches. It would be the kind of thing you could participate in and be photographed participating in and not be at risk of losing your job.

I'll bitch to all of my friends ;_;

This. Also, lets not forget about the cities that will be running out of water thanks to the inept policies of the ANC. Let them starve, then let the EU try and ship the niggers food and water.

Bump

ask Putin for help. it will be very interesting if he reacts only to get Western leaders mad)))
youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E

Honestly not a bad song, but it was written by 2 jews for this movie. They tried hard to make it seem authentic though,

Still, cant listen to it knowing to scheming kikes made it

Hope you have lots of ammo, because you will have to kill every last nigger in the country.
Rhodesia made that critical mistake, and they lost because they thought they could still live with blacks in peace.

Best of luck, every nigger must die.

they are all going to starve to death, then you can go back down there. and maybe you let us start a whaling station too, when everyone justs stops bitching about the god damn whales

hey mr. russian hacker. tell your boss there are real opportunities to be had. resources for help.

Based. You got balls my dude, and I don't blame you a bit fighting for what's yours. Take steps now while you have some time...ammo, food, weapons and meds.

Where do I sign up?

So what do you need? Guns? Troops? Money? Men?

I don't really care who it was written by, it's still a relevant and very well-done film

>What good's permitting some prophet of doom
>to wipe every smile away
>Life is a Cabaret old chum
>Come to the Cabaret!

This might actually be a good strategy. Putin would likely jump on the idea of helping a new potential ally that'll create more chaos in the west.

all of the above.

He was the only one answered the Christians call for help in Syria. All round good guy.

Yo Italy, how bad is the nigger problem here?
It must be getting pretty bad, even our mainstream news shills are covering it.

And do actually believe the MSN will cover this? If you want to help them, send money or go over to help them fight when the shit hits the fan. This whole tragedy will be covered up for as long as possible by western media, because they sure as fuck don't want whites waking up to what is really going on.

You're delusional. Putin already has diplomatic and business ties to the current government and there's lots of investment building a new Russian nuclear plant here. He's allied with our enemies, not maliciously, we're just not even a blip on his radar

>they though they could live with blacks in peace.
how are people still falling for this meme in 2018

Iran might be interested in helping the South Africans whites just to piss of the west too.

There are so many dead bodies coming to italian shores that it is now cheaper just shipping them via air to europe than to just sanitize the shores LOL.

Start examining what happened with the Jewish diaspora before WW2. Very soon when they start talking about deportation the Europeans will perk up and start refusing any immigrants from South Africa.

thread needs more images.