youtu.be/03J0ShMbXTs
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull presser 2/23/18
youtu.be/qTe6_eQhEqg
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull meeting 2/23/18
youtu.be/kN0Y4woouj4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/house-democrats-introduce-bill-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons/article/2650087
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How is my daughter doing at running your country?

MAGA

>try and update my drivers
>end up with a black square around my display and my audio plays through my keyboard

When do I turn in my guns?

>meanwhile on Linux I just had to reboot into a new kernel and it all just werked :^)

FUG

WTF DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKINSSSSSSSS

the absolute state of the white race

THE

PUSSY

NIGGERS

>(((white)))

Look at the nose, discount Australia

JEWS

When Hogg asks you to do so.

Who?

Hogg shit? You know him?

PREVIOUS THREAD WAS

THIS IS FOR ARCHIVING PURPOSES

The real school shooter.

Clearly
l
e
a
r
l
y

>that sandnigger droop eye
hehehe

OP you going to keep baking?

hoggs got a lot to learn.

Everyone say hello to Big Dave.

MAGA

Yes, doing well. Bought a new humidifier and finally a good night's sleep without waking up in the middle of the night because it was too dry

Hogg the ZOG

BREAKING: COOK POLITICAL REPORT HAS MOVED #PA18 CONGRESSIONAL RACE TO TOSS UP

IN 2016, THIS SEAT WENT +18 R

Who here is /comfy/?
Got the window open since its beautiful outside and watching pioneer woman while eating a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich

He's 18, and has a blue checkmark. Looks like he knows everything already, and more than you. Checkmate

>too dry
That's a thing?

What if Steyn or Tucker is actually here, they seem to get talking points from Sup Forums once in a while

> AZ is in play
> TX is in play
> FL is a tossup
Sure, nigger. Sure

Top kek
> thinking the US "advisors" stationed there are like the Kurds and Iraqis that defect undressing their uniforms and fleeing
Lots of funny quotes there. Is this the most Russians America ever killed the once? They were at the same side at the WWII and the Cold War didn't see much action so I bet 250 killed russkies in an hour must be a new record.
Trump wasn't kidding when he said
> we'll bomb the shit out of them
> and this time we'll keep the oil

I can imagine the panicked Ivans running while four gunships circle the with the machine guns blazing. It's a miracle there are survivors, you don't do frontal attacks on a bloody musket squad. On an opponent with artillery and air superiority? MADNESS!

>two weeks.
Two weeks max and he will all be forgotten if it takes that long.

>2018
>not eating reporters

That kike's arms are truly pathetic.

>neck has twice the circumference than arms

Is this because of the lines getting redrawn?

>that pic
All right, you've successfully triggered my autism. I don't know what you win, but you've won.

Wait? Immigrants or illegal immigrants?

>Immigrants can be held by U.S. immigration officials indefinitely without receiving bond hearings, even if they have permanent legal status or are seeking asylum, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.

>In a 5-3 ruling Tuesday, with Justice Elena Kagan recusing, the court ruled that immigrants do not have the right to periodic bond hearings.

>The ruling is a defeat for immigration advocates, who argued that immigrants should not be held for more than six months at a time without such a hearing.

>The Supreme Court ruling follows a Trump administration appeal of a ruling by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals last year that imposed a rule requiring immigrants held in custody be given a bond hearing every six months, as long as they aren't considered a flight risk or a danger to national security.
“To impose a rigid six-month rule like the Court of Appeals did is really a mistake,” Solicitor General Ian Gershengorn said in November.

>In its ruling, the court affirmed the right of the government to detain immigrants while it determines whether they should be allowed in the country.

>"Immigration officials are authorized to detain certain aliens in the course of immigration proceedings while they determine whether those aliens may be lawfully present in the country," Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the majority opinion.

>The lead plaintiff in the class-action lawsuit, Alejandro Rodriguez, is an immigrant with permanent legal status who was convicted of possession of a controlled substance and joyriding. He was detained by immigration officials for three years without a bond hearing.

>The ACLU took up his case, eventually winning his release and the cancellation of his deportation order. The government's appeal was begun under the Obama administration, and continued after President Trump took office last year.

Oooh fancy technology! You would also need the MyPillow™ or a fren to achieve the best sleep.

>change map
>poll with changed map
>(((suddenly))) dempclaps about to win

I moved into a new apartment building and the air conditioning is way too dry

>Pioneer woman

Nice, tfw no pioneer woman gf

Don't get complacent. Sometimes I think the MSM is batting for the republicans as they keep making every race a must win for republicans while saying "everything is OK" to democrats. That was one thing that killed them in 2016, the "it's in the bag" feeling

>reporter gains

No, new congressional districts take effect in November.

>Zogg goes on Infowars to debate Alex
>starts talking about gun control
>Jones grabs his AR
>YOU LITTLE OVEN DODGER 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

They may have staff peruse, but I doubt they'd be caught dead here.
That said, I like Mark idgaf what you other faggots say about me.

It's Official now, boys. Trump really is the shitlord of all time. The faster we get rid of him, the better off this country will be!

What flags do you guys have filtered?

/^Anarchist$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Pirate$/
/^European$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Jordan$/
/^Finland$/

IT'S OVER. We're losing this one too. This is actually a solid indication that the blue wave is real.

MAGA

>he doesn't already have a MyPillow
MIKE LINDELL HERE, FUCK YOU!

The negress didn't trigger you more? Keep lurking.

Stop posting niggers

>see netflix has added a new show
>click on it
ffs

>>Immigrants can be held by U.S. immigration officials indefinitely without receiving bond hearings, even if they have permanent legal status or are seeking asylum, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.
>>In a 5-3 ruling Tuesday, with Justice Elena Kagan recusing, the court ruled that immigrants do not have the right to periodic bond hearings.

and the top 3 were
>Obama
>LBJ
>FDR
How right was I?

>new congressional districts take effect after winners begin serving a district they no longer represent
I don't understand

>nigger
>fake ass
the absolute state of (You)

All immigrants

is he vying to be the top queer at (((CNN))) after Cooper dies of aids in 10 years?

None, 4chanx is botnet, on the description of their shit they say they store your garbage.

True, all Trump-supporting Amerifats need to get off their asses and vote. Drop that deep-fired butter stick, hop on the mobility scooter and just fucking vote

>Occupy activists are still in prison
>Everyone forgot about them
>Their movement to hold irresponsible companies that created huge financial devastation to the economy is completely dead.
You think they're mad at all of this?

>redraw district to include welfare niggers and spics
>OH BOY WE"RE SLIGHTLY WINNING ....MAYBE!

fuck liberals

Not sure if I'll fall for the mypillow meme yet

Love Steyn, he's loud, brash, speaks confidently has a sense of humour too

you know what? thats even worse. if you amerifucks can't even VOTE on midterms why should anyone care if you lose? thats just digging his own grave. go ahead and mobilize the fatasses for november or i'll start to laugh at each and everyone of you when those rats will be in power.

> with Justice Elena Kagan recusing,
Any detail for her recusal?

> The Supreme Court ruling follows a Trump administration appeal of a ruling by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals last year that imposed a rule requiring immigrants held in custody be given a bond hearing every six months, as long as they aren't considered a flight risk or a danger to national security
That kills one of the loopholes illegals were using.

> Cross the border and turn themselves in
> get detained and arraignment for immigration court
> backlog is 2 years
> get released on 6 months because of this

Private prison industry stocks will go up

>tfw a brittle twink mocks other peoples physiques

>mfw

It means normies are turning against the Republicans.

Maga?

>tfw even my liberal friend thought this was bullshit

I think so too. Republicans wouldn't be winning nearly as much if their voters didn't get concern trolled so often.

We'll defend it with the 2A.

None. Let them make their arguments and get BTFO.

get better taste user

He didn't double the national debt, grant amnesty for tens of millions of illegals thereby changing the demography permanently, and put us into wars for Israel like his predecessors, so therefore he's a bad. Economic growth, security, and peace = terrible president. As we all know, good presidents achieve the opposite of those things.

Ratings are based on polls.

What would be the best way to district. I mean a way that makes sense. Not this cockamamey bullshit that happens now.

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting the sale of semi-automatic weaponry

washingtonexaminer.com/house-democrats-introduce-bill-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons/article/2650087

>200 top political scientists
I fucking hate these kikes so much. Not 5 "top political scientists", 200.

You try fighting the globalists 24/7 for 20 years and see how you look afterwards. You faggot kike.

I would assume immigrants ,since they are not US citizens but the likelihood of this happening is very unlikely unless someone is a high on the list as a suspect. and they are trying to flee the country. Also FDR already did this

>possession of a controlled substance
>not deported
THANKS OBAMA

I am also wondering if it's just a meme or a real supermagic door to heavens ultrapillow.

>netflix

>when you can't fill out a small size shirt but want to be seen as a tough guy.

MAGA

actually it makes perfect sense the monster would be black if you think about it

Does Sup Forums X collect user data?
>Sup Forums X doesn't spy on you or sell information to third parties. The only ways that information is sent to me as a result of you using Sup Forums X are:
>You visiting the Sup Forums X website.
>Your browser / user script manager checking for updates to Sup Forums X.
>Aggregated usage statistics from Youtube's video title API.
>In an earlier version of Sup Forums X not maintained by me, error reports were automatically sent back to the maintainer, but this was discontinued in November 2013. This version of Sup Forums X has an error reporting feature, but it is done manually by clicking a Report link, and you can edit the information sent.

>The ancient copypasta about Sup Forums X being a botnet was always a troll, as you can verify by compiling Sup Forums X yourself.

>If you're concerned about data stored on your own computer or sent to third-party websites as a result of the operation of Sup Forums X's features, read the sections below.

>no Wilson

>The jew cries cries out as he strikes you

Alex Jones would fucking snap that frail jewish twat

Maga