What’s pols opinion on black people?

What’s pols opinion on black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)
af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1450328/former-slave-two-time-olympian-becomes-an-airman/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ShVCnR5NWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_identity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huge cocks

very thick

>black
>people

Ugly, Stupid, Lowest of the Lowest, Any race that you mix with them looks ugly their DNA is abomination.

they are like attractive people. Very few are good and the rest are trash

Ignore, shill posting

thieves who falsely claim they were ancient egyptians, whilst ignoring the fact that real descendants of egyptians still live there and are called copts

>or Niggers, as I like to call them

Savage protohumans incapable of Civilization.

A net drag on the West. Which is why they are here.

If it wasn't for negroes, we would have gone to the stars by now. And hundreds of thousands of innocent whites would not have been slain, raped, maimed and assaulted.

Liberals favorite dancing monkeys.

They exist to make liberals look good and feel better about themselves. For everyone else, they are mostly just an annoyance and a roadblock to progress.

Don't care about black ''people'' as long as they stay in black countries. I don't care what their average IQs are or how much crime they commit, they can do what they want in Africa.

Very few exist

They need 2 wake up and realize they're being used by the Jews to foment strife, so the (((bankers))) can keep looting the nation and keep getting us killed in their wars.

There's a reason the kikes use them as a biological weapon.

A few of those guys have a significant amount of white dna in them, not black.

Not all blacks are niggers but roughly 70% of blacks are niggers.

>flag

There's a serious problem with American black people that nobody is fixing, and it is getting worse.

4% of our population, young black men, are committing 50% of the national homicides, roughly.

There are good individual black people
Black people as a group have a bad reputation for a reason
It's up to good black people to fix their community, not busy-body white people

Are the Copts the same ethnically as ancient Egyptians, though? I have my doubts. 1,000 years of Arab invasion and another thousand of Ottoman rule would have drastically altered the original inhabitants.

They belong in Africa and no where else

There are black people and there are niggers.

Wouldn't mind blacks if it weren't for the niggers. Niggers got to go.

No problem with black people. There are some that are actually people (or at least attempt to be). They work hard, have goals, and some even have complete families.

I hate niggers. Hoodrats. People who hoover up money that the government takes from me just so they can gun each other down, steal shit, and break things. Literally no better than wild animals.

Why do they smell so bad?

Regular less than amerindian humans.

Retard tier civic cuck meme

They belong in Africa and not on Sup Forums

We have only the highest opinion of blacks

Some good some bad like everyone else. Not bad individually but exponential worse the more congregate together as if mind virus takes over and turn them into animals.

Truthfully I’ve only ever known a couple black people and they were alright. The Pacific Northwest is still basically black-free. I guess they made Portland suck for a while but gentrification is forcing them out of the city.

More retarded civic cuck meme
Seriously, kys. You think you're being rational, but you're deluding yourself.

Guilty of
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)

Destroyers of civilization.

Some are pretty based, but stay over there

If they went back to Africa without jews manipulating them the upper part of the bell curve with western education could make some sort of society. Modern Americanized niggers are mostly niggers tho.

Good at BLACKED

Don't care i live in 99.9% huwhite country

Again, you're fucking deluded or you don't know niggers like I do. please idiots, look at the statistics before you get Wakanda on me.

Slaves on the Democrat Plantation. One day Nat Turner will be reincarnated and free them in a bloody frenzy.

ROFL you think all your muslim albanians/saudi rape babies are white. Good one

Easy target

this

Favorite pet of any lib/jew/ or arab master.

Just wait till Italy elections and the blockade goes up. We’ll be shipping them drones by the dozens. Literally shooting fish in a barrel.

I view countries as tribes, and every tribe has idiots.

> Italy elections

That's a fucking spanish left winger, sadly and they're going to the Peninsula.

I don't have an opinion on black people.
I DO, however, have an opinion on niggers.

af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1450328/former-slave-two-time-olympian-becomes-an-airman/

Sup Forums is full of comfy white bois who never had to suffer. this leads to complacency within the white race, and they will be replaced because instead of hitting the gym, making love to women, and becoming gentlemen, they're playing vidya jews and masturbating to japanese cartoons

Inshallah, you will all be replaced. bin Laden's father had more than 20 wives and 50 children. You virgins will be lucky to have 2. You will replaced, and your race is lazy.

wow leaf you never miss an opportunity to disappoint the world

thats it let the hate full you

youtube.com/watch?v=8ShVCnR5NWQ

Cute.

>be me
>have black friends from a church I went to years ago
>all pretty nice, normal people
>fast forward to 2018
>almost all of them are chimping out on social media about being kangs n sheit
>faith lost in black "people"

Let the hate flow through you

>black
>people

Pick one.

Still better than a nigger

Nope

>What’s pols opinion on black people?

why yes yes it is but wypipo need someone to blame for everything wrong with there lives

Was Herodotus the first Afrocentrist?

Hate niggers.
Which is weird to finaly come full circle and know im racist towards them.
>be raised in south
>grow up in very racist family
>be naive kid and not understand why black people are bad
>refuse to be like family for years
>move away from home
>get life experience
>have to be around niggers in cities
>watch them behave like animals
>watch them steal
>be loud, rude and disrespectful
>everything comes full circle and begin to hate niggers

There are good black people out there, just not many. I can look at one and tell in a half second if they are a "black person" or a nigger. There is a difference.
And i fucking hate niggers. Would happily genocide them.

This

i like black people. i dislike niggers and all pigment variations of the nigger.

their haplogroups might be slightly diluted, like it is with every nation which gets occupied for a long period of time (not to say they were as fucked as the greeks were), but overall they are basically the same
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_identity

I'm a nice guy I swear

>black "people"

Black people are fine. Niggers are shit

why are you kissing THESE types of cracka ass...they will never accept you as one of them...

Niggers

>wypipo need someone to blame for everything
>THESE types of cracka ass
Fuck off nigger.

AYO HOL'UP HOL'UP

>checks flag
oh it makes sense

A feeling of pity, Low average IQ, few acchievements, easily manipulated by immoral leaders.

considering in his time, he acquired the reputation of being unreliable, biased, parsimonious in his praise of heroes, and mendacious, it's very likely

Black girls are cute :3

In terms of civilization, they're grown-ups that can't take care of themselves and need an iron fist make them do chores and basic functions
Without an iron first they're like those trash collecting NEETs

Should be genocided honestly.

this movie came out too late for black history moth

diverse

>Black Panther (2018)
> Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
>T'Challa, the King of Wakanda, rises to the throne in the isolated, technologically advanced African nation..
>technologically advanced African nation
>science fiction

checks out

Are you saying the romantic period is ancient egypt? Nobody knows who the ancient Egyptians were because it was invaded so many times by blacks first, then whites, and then recently arabs.

loud, rude, ugly, smell weird, and have an extremely fragile ego.

oh, so you dont like 'black' movies user?
you should see this one

It’s what happens when you’re born anally.

Blame the jews and feel better about yourself Marks

lols. shitposter pro leaf.

They don't need to. But will respect us.