Raildex

Mark my words Touma's power has something to do with his epithet The One who Purifies God and Slays Demons. IT= One who Purifies God and Dragons= Slay demons.

But those are two powers. It's the ONE who purifies God AND slays Demons not the TWO.

Cover in 8 hours.

Get ready for super Hamazura to beat Acceljobber with Shiageluck.

Dragons only ate Mikoto's death ball and halo while IT tried to tear Kamisato in half. I'd say it would be the other way around.

The will both job to a cock hungry little girl (male)

Is it just me or is it hard as hell to get silver coins once you get to the point where every ability upgrade costs 60k+ coins

You can get 1 million silver coins from an achievement and boxes

Which achievement?

Do 100 quests

The game throws silver at you like there's no tomorrow

Yeah but I'm still consistently running out every time I try to buff even one guy up with the stickers and the abilities because past level 25 everything starts costing an arm and a leg.

Like this cost me 300k to do and next level will cost 600k. It's no joke.

You don't have over 1 mil silver by now, do all the shit that gives it

Such as?

Big Komoe, crates, pins, crane machine missions minigames running into people and all that shit

>Big Komoe
What?
>crates, pins, crane machine missions minigames running into people and all that shit
yeah I've already been doing all of this as much as I can buddy, but the one or two quest chains I get per level give me MAYBE 25k silver in total. Completely useless.

>been doing this stuff
>start talking about quest chain
That has nothing to do with what I said
Also
>he doesn't know about big Komoe

I know about Big Komoe but I'm curious how that would lead to me obtaining the literal millions of silver I require to fund continuous development of my dudes.

I think big Komoe is over.

It got extended to the next update

>putting silver into more than one character
Go punch civilians until you have enough money

Punching civilians doesn't drop anything, you have to shoulder them 3-4 times until they drop around 10k.

Killing them has a higher drop rate than bumping them.

Where the FUCK have those Kuroko pins disappeared to

Killing them doesn't drop ANYTHING for me.

They do drop shit upon death

Its not guaranteed you twat. Do quests and bump spam or kill civies until you have enough, otherwise dont upgrade every single god damned thing you moron

Why is it not letting me play the sisters minigame? I have 3 chances but it won't let me start it?

Thought it was just me, huh.

>(((HELP)))

your phone is too weak to even run the game

Pretty sure it isn't on today.

Got the same problem on my tablet. Doesnt have enough ram to run the program.

NOX
O
X

NOX that shit.

Mugino is so fucking fast, its even better that all she has are multihits so crit is really good on her

Is the mobage fun?

Its not bad. Plays like a monmusu

A bit too hard for that comparison

But that's bullshit fampai
applying lotion to swimsuit kuroko when

Can you imagine applying lotion to Kuroko? As she lies there on her stomach while wearing that awfully revealing bikini? Putting some of the cold lotion on her calves and watching her twitch from the cold fluid. Running your slick hands up her tiny yet impressively toned calf muscles. Reaching her thighs with their lovely firmness that defies the imagination. Reaching her butt, laid in full view by the tiny thong-like swimsuit. It's firmness and surprising size compared to her tiny body. Reaching around her butt and rubbing the lotion onto her inner thighs, just barely brushing her sensitive parts. Watching her bury her face in her arms as she can't help but let out almost imperceptible moans from such a small stimulation. Moving up her sides and feeling her hips, which despite being small are properly proportioned for a lady. Gliding your hand over her ribs, savoring the bumps of each rib as you apply pressure to her armpits. Picking her up with barely any effort and moisturizing her stomach. Moving up her stiff abs to her chest, feeling her ribs once more and the divot where her breastbone begins. Silently moving your finger under that tiny covering she called a bikini top and flicking her already stiff nipples. Listening to her quiet noises and feeling her upper body stiffen up at the sudden stimulation. Rubbing her budding chest to ensure it is properly moisturized by the lotion as she squirms and moans, her weight almost completely supported by the very arms tormenting her sensitive spots. Rubbing it in to her shoulders, picking her higher up at the same time. Reaching her neck and lifting her head to your nose. Sniffing her hair with it's delightful fruity scent, from using Mikoto's childish shampoo. Running your hands that can wrap all the way around her tiny and toned arms as she leans back into your chest. Suddenly putting her down just as soon as you are finished, leaving her a sweaty, panting mess on the pool chair.

A man of taste I see.

Rest in piece

Not him, but is using the the touchscreen to play decent?

Live PvP is the laggiest shit I've ever seen
I thought it would be better 1 on 1 but fuck it's terrible

TOUMA! TOUMA! HE'S OUR MAN! IF HE CANT DO IT...

>how to beat chinks
>go nothing but health with pure attack supports
>play touma
>BUTTON MASH

w-what is big Komoe?

That kind of strategy would work if I could hit anything, but lag for me is so bad that enemies just kinda teleport behind me like it's nothing personnel

There's no point in trying to dodge because even after dodging away 5 times you will get instantly teleported back into an attack and die.

>if I could hit anything
You don't need to aim. Run toward the opponent, when you're 5-6 meters away start button mashing. Adjust the distance if it doesn't work well enough.
That's all the strategy involved in PvP.

How to I join the r/a/ildex guild?

Either you're playing with less lag or I've encountered PvP geniuses but I tried that a few times and all that happened was a hit air and they kept lag teleporting behind me like they have zero issues at all. I don't think it's something I can feasibly play.

Works for me. Try adjusting the distance before you start hammering at random. Also it doesn't work if you're not using Touma or someone with an innate antistunlock. If it's Kuroko teleporting behind you then it's normal, her combo actually teleports her all over the fucking place.
Search for R/a/ildex in the guild screen.

Cover never
Season 3 never

How do I navigate to the guild screen user? Via the phone, what icon is it?

That's fine, we're getting the Martini spinoff any day now.

>This entire thread is about the mobage
A sad state of affairs but what can you do.
I truly hope S3 is announced so these threads can get back on track.

Two blue chink characters. If you're not already in a guild there's a search bar at the top. You also need to be level 15.

It's auto-saging anyway

S3 will actually balance the threads with all the new/returning posters, and shitposting. I wouldn't worry about threads much until then.

Why does everyone on Sup Forums use Server 1? What exactly is wrong with Server 2? Also, I hope they make an update eventually that lets you switch Servers without losing all progress.

You just answered your own question, nobody has progress on server 2

When do you get to choose which server you're on anyway?

Before you enter the game, the thing with the colored dot next to it

Oh that sounds vaguely familiar. Haven't got a chance to play much yet but I think I'm on server 1.

I do though, and I don't wanna switch over to Server 1 till they implement some kind of data transfer

They won't, welcome to mobage

What do you even have?

Touma's LN costume

What are the daily missions today?

OCR them and figure it out yourself

Well, the 10 roll gave me mugino. Guess ill go with this and hope my next one gives me kuroko or mikoto

Is she a ranged character like the Sisters?

Everything she does is mid range and beam spam. Its pretty hard to even get hit by anything that tries to melee you

You the guy that was rerolling?

Yea. About level 17 is when you finally get 2500 coins. I hadnt even finished himegami's solo missions yet though so the pins from that might accelerate it a bit. So about 3 hours a reroll i guess? You get one free roll a day as well as bonuses so the longer you take the less shit you need to do to reroll. It seems that characters only come from the golden cats

You can get characters from blue(lowest chance), Red(okayish chance) and gold which is obviously the highest

On 10 rolls it's probably better to combine your greens into blue if you already have some red and gold

True. Try and combine for the best odds. It all depends where the other balls landed really. Try and get as many reds and golds as possible is the best way, it seems

Bitch, Aleister is the only nigga living his life correctly. I don't care about his motivation, he's the only one who's trying to make mankind the owner of its own destiny.

He hurt my Mikoto. The faggot's gotta go.

Why do we have 2 threads

People not checking the catalog

>OMG WHY ARE THERE SOME POSTS ABOUT THE OFFICIAL INDEX GAME!!!!11!1!11!1!!11 LET'S MAKE A WHOLE NEW THREAD JUST TO BE RID OF THEM BUT IT NEVER WORKS SO WE'LL SHIT UP BOTH THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!!1!1!11

fuck off rambo

That other thread was started first you brain dead mobagefag. Kill yourself.

Going to be fun watching this not work out and going back to one thread.

>He hurt my Mikoto
Thats another reason to like him

How does this kid manage to knock people out? His arms look so scrawny I doubt he could bench press a 45 pound bar.
If he had just a bit of meat on him I could believe it. Bruce Lee for example wasn't huge but had a lot of functional strength. But he still looked muscular.

Stallone must have torn his pectoral muscle or something. Shouldn't look like that.

If you're 2D you're only allowed to have muscles if you're a villain, a boxer or in Hokuto no Ken

Edgy

No one gets it, especially when he says that he's getting skinnier because he doesn't have time to eat much and he's always off doing shit. Although the demon zoo in his arm might be reinforcing it considering he tanked a wall of earth

Anyone can knock someone out with touma's fucking full-rotation hooks to the side of the neck. It doesn't take more than 200 pounds to that area to put someone down and even when I was touma-scrawny I could generate 350~ pounds on a full rotation right hook.

fair enough. Just sometimes hard to look at him as some kinda hero.